Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It is really cool you come here to interact with us. Thank you. (y)
Indeed, very much so, very cool.

I don't trust anyone that isn't the same age or younger than the MC. Everyone else may have been involved with the father, it is less likely that a person the MC's age was schtupping dear old daddy.

Jolina could be new in town because she moved here to be near the dad, or rather, the dad's will. Perhaps it is even a condition of the will... Relocate to the town and severe ties with her past.
Yup agree with that.

Hmmm...interesting....

Natasha next, no idea why she's back.
Becuase she a hot piece of ass that we can have fun with again? Wanda, Mabel, Natasha three way? Sign me up now!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wow sir. You are the only one who did that particular single girl playthrough to discover this issue I know of. And no, you shouldn't be required to pick from a main girl. I'll get on it, but I have some bad news....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until it is fixed you could resolve this by quickstarting EP17 with a few girls to pick from to play it out, then quickstart EP18 with just Angel as being romanced.
On this. Just doing a Jolina only path....only her...no romancing anyone else, just staying friendly...and also just hit this loop too. So not just Angel it happens with. Can't believe no one done a single path with our lovely Jo before...

Anyway, just letting you know about it then can look into it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
On this. Just doing a Jolina only path....only her...no romancing anyone else, just staying friendly...and also just hit this loop too. So not just Angel it happens with. Can't believe no one done a single path with our lovely Jo before...

Well, IIRC you only have one sex scene with Jo so far. Right? Or was I mistaken and missed something else?

Crippy

May 28, 2018

I haven't gotten there yet. Figured I would nail everyone then eliminate one at a time then only one. Gives me something to do while waiting for the next update.

Also, I am seeing a lot of dialogue that I missed because of choose the "more correct" answers. So, I am exploring all choices to see the differences in what I missed.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I think Katie is the hottest. Can't wait to bang her all night at the beach house. I'd say Debbie 2nd and Lilly or Jolina 3rd then probably Jenna. Natasha is pretty much a skank and really only fucked her to complete the mission Katie set up.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Having the same issue I did with Mr. Friendly. I can't recreate the error. At least not just using the quickstart and setting only Jo as the sole LI. You should have the ability to choose "No second choice". I can take a look at a save file if you like?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I suspect we will not see her for awhile, because as soon as MC and Jenna turn up for Jenna's apology, we will get the information that Jo has on the mystery emailer.
That is planned for EP20 actually. Not that far I hope. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Having the same issue I did with Mr. Friendly. I can't recreate the error. At least not just using the quickstart and setting only Jo as the sole LI. You should have the ability to choose "No second choice". I can take a look at a save file if you like?
Yeah it was done as a proper save, not using quick ep start. Uploaded for you ;)

Reactions: acewinz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I'm in the model agency, and Wanda is doing a great job of reminding me why I don't like her. The best part is that I can be the biggest, rudest dick to her I want and she's still going to give me what I want.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So I'm in the model agency, and Wanda is doing a great job of reminding me why I don't like her. The best part is that I can be the biggest, rudest dick to her I want and she's still going to give me what I want.
Yeah...between her and Natasha, I kept expecting to hear their voices exiting out the MC's ass while blowing him.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's caused by carrying a save over from EP17 prior to the bug fix release then. But not sure.
I don’t think so, but maybe? I lost all my saves and had to start from scratch with this update and did the Angel thing on a whim. I’m doing three play throughs - Monica, Kate, and man-bear-pig slut. Thus why I didn’t worry about it and didn’t have a save to send you, I had that problem, shrugged it off, and then stopped that play through.

But my brain is so sleep deprived that I don’t know if I did that before or after the release of episode 18. I think it was after but can’t swear to it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I don’t think so, but maybe? I lost all my saves and had to start from scratch with this update and did the Angel thing on a whim. I’m doing three play throughs - Monica, Kate, and man-bear-pig slut. Thus why I didn’t worry about it and didn’t have a save to send you, I had that problem, shrugged it off, and then stopped that play through.

But my brain is so sleep deprived that I don’t know if I did that before or after the release of episode 18. I think it was after but can’t swear to it.
Judging by your past posts, it seems possible.

Dang, I need to replay this game because I don't even remember Lily. I've been holding off because I thought a new update was coming soon.
You said that May 21'st. EP17 came out May 31'st, and the patch/bugfix for it was June 29th.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Judging by your past posts, it seems possible.

You said that May 21'st. EP17 came out May 31'st, and the patch/bugfix for it was June 29th.
Yeah all those saves died. I had to replay the game when 18 came out. My hard drive died in September, beginning of the month iirc. Definitely didn’t have saves from as far back as may.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes