Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
dude i'm here for the write that commend.. THIS GAME IS F** INSANE. BEST GAME AT SITE WOW
I don't recall seeing you post here, you know you can trust me, right?

Go for the harem, you'll love it.

Get the money and all the girls, absolutely nothing will go wrong. Also, download the incest mod, it has no plot holes at all and is totally how the devs meant it to be played.

I would never lie to you.

I'm not like other girls, i'd never lead you astray to have my own way ... see, I even make rhymes.

Disclaimer - I would totally lie to you, I just need someone to completely mess their game up so I can giggle to fill the void that 2020 has left in my soul.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I don't recall seeing you post here, you know you can trust me, right?

Go for the harem, you'll love it.

Get the money and all the girls, absolutely nothing will go wrong. Also, download the incest mod, it has no plot holes at all and is totally how the devs meant it to be played.

I would never lie to you.

I'm not like other girls, i'd never lead you astray to have my own way ... see, I even make rhymes.

Disclaimer - I would totally lie to you, I just need someone to completely mess their game up so I can giggle to fill the void that 2020 has left in my soul.
Damn. If only all women in my life came with a disclaimer I could read before hand.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes