freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You know what .... Challenge excepted! Bang 'em all, bang 'em better than Daddy did! And hey ... with all that space in the beach house .... room enough for us to build a, errr, you know, a har .... you know what I'm saying .... ;) ;) :sneaky:
Don't you start with the ha... I'm having enough struggles forgiving and accepting Elaine tbh, I'm not pursuing Monica as you know but if Monica banged Don my MC might have to move out in a few years. :)

But then our MC name would be "Insert your MC name here" Dick! .... no, no, that won't do at all. :LOL:
It's an honourable Scottish name....Robert the Bruce, Donald the Dick. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't you start with the ha... I'm having enough struggles forgiving and accepting Elaine tbh, I'm not pursuing Monica as you know but if Monica banged Don my MC might have to move out in a few years. :)

It's an honourable Scottish name....Robert the Bruce, Donald the Dick. (y)
If it turns out that Monica did fuck Donald the Dick then my MC will be ghosting her and her entire family for some sweet sweet cash...

The issue is that D the D can write whatever he wants in the will, doesn't mean Monica is going to admit to it or confirm it. Unless she has to as a will condition and she really wants that money to save her business.

My MC is trying to avoid putting his D in the same place that Donald the Dick's D went... Not my type of thing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LOL, well it's the best you get when I haven't had any caffeine this morning. :)

But calling someone a rhyming nickname isn't that farfetched.
What if for Dizzy as meaning and origin of nickname, we should more look for a girl like meant in this old song? Then both Zarah in her prime and Bella would likely fit and a few more. :p The kind of girl that can make a man's head spin and likes to play with that. :p

Did the truthsayer not say something like Dizzy in name, but not in act or something like that?

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If it turns out that Monica did fuck Donald the Dick then my MC will be ghosting her and her entire family for some sweet sweet cash...

The issue is that D the D can write whatever he wants in the will, doesn't mean Monica is going to admit to it or confirm it. Unless she has to as a will condition and she really wants that money to save her business.

My MC is trying to avoid putting his D in the same place that Donald the Dick's D went... Not my type of thing.
I agree with you but I'm not sure I can resist Elaine. I don't think Monica is in the will, that would be quite the curveball.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
It's an honourable Scottish name....Robert the Bruce
Oh, I'm very aware of how honourable a name it is. Hailing from a Scottish clan myself. ;)
Well .... I dunno about the entire family, I am some what partial to one in particular .... but yeah, that would be an issue for me also.
I agree with you but I'm not sure I can resist Elaine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)(y)
I don't think Monica is in the will, that would be quite the curveball.
Agreed, it certainly would be! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Silver-Argus

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, I'm very aware of how honourable a name it is. Hailing from a Scottish clan myself. ;)
I've been told my family is from the Campbell clan but not the good side (I know fuck all about it though).

Well .... I dunno about the entire family, I am some what partial to one in particular .... but yeah, that would be an issue for me also.

(y)(y)
Eh, it makes it easier to cut the losses if there is a reason.

For me Elaine is easy to resist but I understand we all have different tastes.

Agreed, it certainly would be! :LOL:
Curveball? Maybe, but it would hurt like a fastball to the ribs. :ROFLMAO:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Of course mylord. My bad. :)
Katie is pure, well, was pure. You probably popped her cherry after only a couple of weeks! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just going to leave this here...

Never thought of this, but here it goes.

Bella could be short for Isabella, and Izzy could be another shorthand of Isabella....and Dizzy may be Izzy with a D on the front.

Therefor: Bella = Dizzy
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If she turns out to be working against the MC I can resist. :cool:
I just don't trust her sudden personality shift from hateful bitch who kicks out the MC to loving "mom" who wants to help him get all of his inheritance. Sounds like a game she is playing.

If, in the end, she turns out to be awesome I will just make a playthrough to see what content I missed.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just don't trust her sudden personality shift from hateful bitch who kicks out the MC to loving "mom" who wants to help him get all of his inheritance. Sounds like a game she is playing.

If, in the end, she turns out to be awesome I will just make a playthrough to see what content I missed.
Fair enough. I'm thinking it's possible she had a will condition to kick out the MC first then bring him back into the fold. I know it's probably wishful thinking. For now I'm running with that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair enough. I'm thinking it's possible she had a will condition to kick out the MC first then bring him back into the fold. I know it's probably wishful thinking. For now I'm running with that.
Seems like an odd will condition though. My two theories are:

1) She is being honest (boring)

or

2) She was going to continue to be a bitch but then she heard her will conditions and began working to figure out how to fuck over the MC for what she believes is hers.

I suppose my crazy bonus third theory is that she and Bella are working together against the MC.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
OT...if Monica is...fine by me..can;t stand her anyway...so I can ignore her and count my millions with Debbie and Lily ;) (and Wanda and Mabel on Tuesdays).
Can't stand Monica!? She's not that bad! :LOL: A little annoying to begin with but it all settles well. I can't really grumble at your other first choice though, but your Tuesday schedule is .... questionable ....
Of course mylord. My bad. :)
FINALLY! ... Someone gives the respect I deserve! (Joke obviously) But I appreciate your sarcasm, Sir! ;) (y)
Katie is pure, well, was pure. You probably popped her cherry after only a couple of weeks! :D
A gentleman never kisses (or anything else) and tells, don't you know. :D
Small world. :D My clan were Wardens of the Eastern March in Scotland for some 8 generations.
Nice! ;)
I'm thinking it's possible she had a will condition to kick out the MC first then bring him back into the fold. I know it's probably wishful thinking. For now I'm running with that.
Yeah, I'm still not sure where I am with this and Elaine, need more info but there is something odd with her behaviour for sure.
Seems like an odd will condition though.
It does but at this point, I'm open to anything from any angle! :)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes