freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Natascha is the one that would fit a cold snake?? A daughter though could be any of the girls we met, maybe the girl from fair or Wanda, she for sure has issues. :p That is the problem with Lilly and Debbie for me if they would not be too young, the three of them have been friends too long to not have noticed if one of then was a cold snake.
The problem is we've fucked them/can fuck them, no incest iirc.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Only had one coffee so far....so forgive me:

But all looking in the wrong place with Dog boy.....the real missing link is: Sammy!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Seems like an odd will condition though. My two theories are:

1) She is being honest (boring)

or

2) She was going to continue to be a bitch but then she heard her will conditions and began working to figure out how to fuck over the MC for what she believes is hers.

I suppose my crazy bonus third theory is that she and Bella are working together against the MC.
Kicking the MC out of the house would be an odd condition for the will, but it could also be a condition for keeping the house itself; that had separate conditions, IIRC.

Granted, the MC's dad said he hoped Elaine would let the MC stay and gave the beach house as insurance, but I'd hardly put it past him to lie about a situation he orchestrated. He already forced Elaine to give the MC tough love while he was alive. Evicting the MC for a few days before giving him his own house could be another dose of that.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
hmm, you guys arent bad at all with frequent&fun posts here:unsure:
yet to reach the1000pages-milestone soon enough, and to enter f95 glory..khm..fame, a little help, once in a while, shoudnt hurt...:WeSmart:
NEXT UPDATE WHEN?:p
when the sun will rise in the west and set in the east, when a red moon will rise above the northern sky and stardust will glitter on the south.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes