acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's not what I consider 'going well', just so you know. 2 weeks! I will time you. :geek: If not we'll send The Cigar and you know what that means. :D
That Bill Clinton wants his smokeable's back? ;) They are specially flavored.

So going by other things releasing mid November what you really mean is 10th of December.
Hey now! You don't want us rushing the beach house with our lovely Debbie and Lily now do you? Hmmm? It all depends on where the Sundays fall anyway. :D

Btw Ace, I've been meaning to ask you, are you guys open to bribes by any chance?

(don't know why i qouted your reply, please ignore that :) )
Bribes are almost entirely why we do this! We setup a patreon just for that purpose. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What would it take to get an ending with Katie AND Jenna.......i'm never gonna be able to choose between them...
It would take the hopes that someone working on the incest mod has KAtie and Jenna's assets and makes an ending for you.

No incest here and Katie was not amused at the prospect of her man and her sister.

I do have to wonder, out of all the possible combinations available, why is it some people want the ones least likely to happen?

Reactions: freedom.call

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It would take the hopes that someone working on the incest mod has KAtie and Jenna's assets and makes an ending for you.

No incest here and Katie was not amused at the prospect of her man and her sister.

I do have to wonder, out of all the possible combinations available, why is it some people want the ones least likely to happen?
Oh I don't need them together, I just want both of them ;) Because those are the two girls I like the most in the game and I can't bring myself to dump either one.....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What would it take to get an ending with Katie AND Jenna.......i'm never gonna be able to choose between them...

Technically if Jenna and Katie don't end up intimate with each other and just the MC, it is doable (in patreons eyes) without being incest. (Which is a bit confusing when you think about it, because if the mc dips into one and then the other aren't the fluids all winding up in the same places anyway?)

But it would be pretty outlandish and require some serious character compromise. There is always hope I suppose...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But it would be pretty outlandish and require some serious character compromise. There is always hope I suppose...
You Sir are cruel :) But OK, hope it is ;)

And just to be clear so I don't get the stinkeye from Avaron, I didn't really wanna bribe you ;) (and no, I don't want incest in this game :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

So it appears Avaron has gone from the "no harem" queen to the "no incest" queen.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mafiarab's spreadsheet didn't go into that much detail, I'll have to get back to you on that.
They can be obtained...for a.....price.....

She's mentioned both once or twice.
Knew she was kinky and into it all along. Just a ruse...a ploy...like the old closet disguised as a door ploy you know....ahh yes....ploys upon ploys....mark my words Cato...once the foot is upon the other hand...we will get our answer!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You Sir are cruel :) But OK, hope it is ;)

And just to be clear so I don't get the stinkeye from Avaron, I didn't really wanna bribe you ;) (and no, I don't want incest in this game :) )
I'm not against anything else, my only point of contention is a harem would look dumb as fuck, everything else i'm not bohered about.

I'm not the biggest fan of harems and it rarely ever works. I've seen 3 that worked really well in Sisterly Lust, Parental Love and Last Sovereign. There are parts I really enjoy about My New Family and WVM but both of those have ridiculous looking harems. They are conveyer belts where they set a schedule to fit girls in. They are shallow and emotionless. Outside of the core group for both games which is the gingers for MNF and Jaime/Shauna for WVM the rest are filler and don't feel like love interests just sex scenes. Well, Fiona gets away with it in MNF as they are more friends than lovers and their banter is fun.

Due to the amount of girls here a full harem would be another ridiculous conveyer belt. It would only be there because people don't like choices event though they hate kinetic novels because they like choices (yes some people on here piss me off it's no secret I don't like quite a few people).

It would completely ruin nearly every character that's been built up for 18 episodes and all have personalities to just be reduced to filler sex scenes revolving around a core group.

The only reason I said Katie and Jenna won't happen is because one of the characters was heavily against it. If the devs want to completely change Katies personality to make it work that's up to them.

I'm not against any group at all if the devs think they can make it work. There are groups I will avoid as I don't personally think they work like Monica and her daughters, that's arguably the worst one due to how Monica and Katie are but if that's what the devs do that's their choice.

As long as what they do doesn't completely butcher the story and the characters I have no complaints.

So it appears Avaron has gone from the "no harem" queen to the "no incest" queen.
The no incest came from Cheeky not wanting to make yet another incest game that's why there is no patch and the third party mod leaves a ton of plot holes, this was never made with incest in mind.

Same for the no harem, that's also from the devs although one I personally agree with because I think it would ruin the story and the characters.

I don't say all this stuff because I hate people and want to shit on their dreams, that's just an added bonus.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
They can be obtained...for a.....price.....
Oh no, you've gone rogue. :D

Knew she was kinky and into it all along. Just a ruse...a ploy...like the old closet disguised as a door ploy you know....ahh yes....ploys upon ploys....mark my words Cato...once the foot is upon the other hand...we will get our answer!
Until we meet again the case is solved. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So another update deadline missed, quelle surprise.
Oh no, you've gone rogue. :D

Until we meet again the case is solved. :)
Rogue? No...I am just deep under the covers you know trying to solv-ed the case of the missing will you knew.......anyway...must rush...people to see...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not against anything else, my only point of contention is a harem would look dumb as fuck, everything else i'm not bohered about.

I'm not the biggest fan of harems and it rarely ever works. I've seen 3 that worked really well in Sisterly Lust, Parental Love and Last Sovereign. There are parts I really enjoy about My New Family and WVM but both of those have ridiculous looking harems. They are conveyer belts where they set a schedule to fit girls in. They are shallow and emotionless. Outside of the core group for both games which is the gingers for MNF and Jaime/Shauna for WVM the rest are filler and don't feel like love interests just sex scenes. Well, Fiona gets away with it in MNF as they are more friends than lovers and their banter is fun.

Due to the amount of girls here a full harem would be another ridiculous conveyer belt. It would only be there because people don't like choices event though they hate kinetic novels because they like choices (yes some people on here piss me off it's no secret I don't like quite a few people).

It would completely ruin nearly every character that's been built up for 18 episodes and all have personalities to just be reduced to filler sex scenes revolving around a core group.

The only reason I said Katie and Jenna won't happen is because one of the characters was heavily against it. If the devs want to completely change Katies personality to make it work that's up to them.

I'm not against any group at all if the devs think they can make it work. There are groups I will avoid as I don't personally think they work like Monica and her daughters, that's arguably the worst one due to how Monica and Katie are but if that's what the devs do that's their choice.

As long as what they do doesn't completely butcher the story and the characters I have no complaints.

The no incest came from Cheeky not wanting to make yet another incest game that's why there is no patch and the third party mod leaves a ton of plot holes, this was never made with incest in mind.

Same for the no harem, that's also from the devs although one I personally agree with because I think it would ruin the story and the characters.

I don't say all this stuff because I hate people and want to shit on their dreams, that's just an added bonus.
I agree with you on both counts, neither harem or incest belongs in this game (i played the first 17 eps with the mod but damn it's better without it :) )

Me wanting both Katie and Jenna is just a (very) wet dream :)

Well shit away, the entertainment you bring to these threads is priceless :)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes