Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seems like an odd will condition though. My two theories are:

1) She is being honest (boring)

or

2) She was going to continue to be a bitch but then she heard her will conditions and began working to figure out how to fuck over the MC for what she believes is hers.

I suppose my crazy bonus third theory is that she and Bella are working together against the MC.
The problem you have with this theory is:

Everyone elses is rather unimportant. We know ours. If we move into Elaine's...we still get our money. We spit-roast Bella and Jolina with a fuck machine...we still get our money. We bury Elaine in the sand up to her neck at low-tide...we still get our share. We sell the beach house and Katie into slavery and start a new religious cult...clan in bonny wee Scottyland...we still get our cash....as long as we cut contact with monica et-el. Now us moving in with Elaine may have something to do with her conditions...or even Bella's...but ours are quite clear.

So the question is (perhaps more importantly)....are we happy with 5 mill, want our 5 mill but stay in touch with Monica...or do we want to screw over everyone else as well? (or whatever cheecky and ace allow us to do).

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
My list of gold digger suspects:

Zarah - I've suspected her from the beginning. She's more than capable of being devious, and she has that sort of personality that makes me wary.

Bella - Doesn't work, consistently complains about not having money, and I just don't trust her.

Jolina - Another one with money problems and her inconsistent attitude towards the MC has me raising an eyebrow.

Theresa - Absolutely nuts, but hot. I could see the latter appealing to MCs father.

Wanda - No good reason but I just don't like her at all, and I could easily see her having an affair with a married man.

Lily - I know the argument is that she's too young, but I'm pretty sure she's at least 20. That would give at least two years (of more depending on the laws of the country this is set in) for a potential romance with the father. Also, we know that she puts up a fairly constant act trying to look dumber than she is, so this is not inconceivable. Mind you, she's also my favorite so I hope I'm wrong.

Angel - More than likely the married/committed man she had an affair with was the father, but I have no other reason to suspect her.

Monica - This seems so unlikely.

Something I haven't seen mentioned or suggested (to be fair I sometimes skim a lot of the theories) is the possibility that the third person in the will was not a former lover of the father but rather someone who knows a secret and is using if for blackmail. Is it possible the father murdered MCs mother and someone found out? Just a thought.

Reactions: EJW

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The problem you have with this theory is:

Everyone elses is rather unimportant. We know ours. If we move into Elaine's...we still get our money. We spit-roast Bella and Jolina with a fuck machine...we still get our money. We bury Elaine in the sand up to her neck at low-tide...we still get our share. We sell the beach house and Katie into slavery and start a new religious cult...clan in bonny wee Scottyland...we still get our cash....as long as we cut contact with monica et-el. Now us moving in with Elaine may have something to do with her conditions...or even Bella's...but ours are quite clear.

So the question is (perhaps more importantly)....are we happy with 5 mill, want our 5 mill but stay in touch with Monica...or do we want to screw over everyone else as well? (or whatever cheecky and ace allow us to do).
But there could be more than that, we know the will conditions that we were given at the time required, however that doesn't mean the lawyer has told us everything about the MC's inheritance, right? He could have withheld additional information until the will reading.

And Elaine, being Donald the Dick's girlfriend could have more knowledge than the MC. She could have been lying this entire time. Especially if she and Bella are teaming up to get more. Plus Elaine is going to other lawyer's to try and contest the will (theoretically). She is the only one who says she will help the MC get his inheritance. Why believe a woman who has spent the last 6 years ignoring and hating the MC?

Reactions: freedom.call

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My list of gold digger suspects:

Zarah - I've suspected her from the beginning. She's more than capable of being devious, and she has that sort of personality that makes me wary.
Agreed
Bella - Doesn't work, consistently complains about not having money, and I just don't trust her.
She used to work and live on her own. She only has issues currently. (if you wish to/not to believe her story)
Jolina - Another one with money problems and her inconsistent attitude towards the MC has me raising an eyebrow.
Inconsistant attitude? Hmm...how so? Not seen that myself I'm afraid...unless you count being harsh to you because you're spying on her?
Theresa - Absolutely nuts, but hot. I could see the latter appealing to MCs father.
Possibly yes when she was younger. However, we only know about her due to Elaine's digging. We are never actually told IIRC when/how/why this third gold digger is or when....could be fairly recent history and not the 20 years ago which would possibly indicate Theresa.
Wanda - No good reason but I just don't like her at all, and I could easily see her having an affair with a married man.
Having an affair...and actively after someones money are two different things.
Lily - I know the argument is that she's too young, but I'm pretty sure she's at least 20. That would give at least two years (of more depending on the laws of the country this is set in) for a potential romance with the father. Also, we know that she puts up a fairly constant act trying to look dumber than she is, so this is not inconceivable. Mind you, she's also my favorite so I hope I'm wrong.
I'll sell you my Porsche if it's her!
Angel - More than likely the married/committed man she had an affair with was the father, but I have no other reason to suspect her.
Also quite possible...but does she seem the gold digger type to you? Nothing shown indicates that.
Monica - This seems so unlikely.
Unlikely..but how much truth is there in the flames of what Elaine tells us about her? No smoke without fire....
Something I haven't seen mentioned or suggested (to be fair I sometimes skim a lot of the theories) is the possibility that the third person in the will was not a former lover of the father but rather someone who knows a secret and is using if for blackmail. Is it possible the father murdered MCs mother and someone found out? Just a thought.
While also possible...if we take Donald at face value from what we are told about him (especially from MC's thoughts)...I think we can safely assume Donald was a calculated man. It's Donald's words when he says gold digger. That's not usually the kind of thing said in any other exception other than a woman actively chasing/sleeping with a guy for his cash. However, certainly an interesting and different thought and perspective. Who knows.....

---------------------

But there could be more than that, we know the will conditions that we were given at the time required, however that doesn't mean the lawyer has told us everything about the MC's inheritance, right? He could have withheld additional information until the will reading.

And Elaine, being Donald the Dick's girlfriend could have more knowledge than the MC. She could have been lying this entire time. Especially if she and Bella are teaming up to get more. Plus Elaine is going to other lawyer's to try and contest the will (theoretically). She is the only one who says she will help the MC get his inheritance. Why believe a woman who has spent the last 6 years ignoring and hating the MC?
That then takes us back into the realm of how accurately does cheeky reflect the real world. We have been told our conditions to a get a third. That cannot be changed. It's in writing, told to us by a lawyer. Cast iron concrete clad. Once we have signed and agree'd to that.....yes then there may be a further condition for something else added as a bonus to us agreeing...but that would form a completely separate legal side of the will. Also, if that was to be the case....it still doesn't affect our initial condition for the 5.2 million...nor would anyone else know about any further conditions (unless they hacked the lawyers...which...I wouldn't actually put past someone....)

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'll be happy with 5.2m, I don't really want to take the other two's money. We know what MC has to do to get his part, we assume (or I assume) the other two have conditions linked to the MC in some way. That's the interesting thing imo, does the MC become an asshole and reject them?

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll be happy with 5.2m, I don't really want to take the other two's money. We know what MC has to do to get his part, we assume (or I assume) the other two have conditions linked to the MC in some way. That's the interesting thing imo, does the MC become an asshole and reject them?
I'm good with the beach house, private beach, car, and $100k. Keep the house and beach until tired of it and sell it for cash.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah is interesting. depoending on who they all are etc (assuming one is definitely Elaine)..why not just all work together to make sure everyone wins?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You a Katie man like the Cigar?
I have to two canon playthroughs - Monica & Katie. Everyone else is a suspect (or in the case of Jenna I preferred her before she was in the toaster too long) or side girl. I'd consider Elaine, aesthetically, if she wasn't an utter bitch and Donald the Dick's woman.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
"The"? You know I'm not an actual walking, talking, anthropomorphic, rolled bundle of dried, fermented tobacco leaves right? :LOL: It's just my name jumbled to make a coherent word. (y)
That would be nice.
It would be wouldn't it! Boring .... but nice! ;)
I have to two canon playthroughs - Monica & Katie. Everyone else is a suspect (or in the case of Jenna I preferred her before she was in the toaster too long) or side girl. I'd consider Elaine, aesthetically, if she wasn't an utter bitch and Donald the Dick's woman.
Yup, everyone is pretty much a suspect at this point for me also. I'm shifty eyeing all of them! :sneaky:
About Jenna's looks though, I think she looks better with the tan. Although if there ever is a redo of the earlier game scenes once the game is complete it would be interesting to see what colour "Zombie" Jenna actually is.
I really think Freedom has started a thing with that Donald The Dick! :LOL:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Jenna is a criminal (and trying to drag me down with her), had to bin her. Jenna's body and Katie's wit would be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"The"? You know I'm not an actual walking, talking, anthropomorphic, rolled bundle of dried, fermented tobacco leaves right? :LOL: It's just my name jumbled to make a coherent word. (y)

It would be wouldn't it! Boring .... but nice! ;)

Yup, everyone is pretty much a suspect at this point for me also. I'm shifty eyeing all of them! :sneaky:
About Jenna's looks though, I think she looks better with the tan. Although if there ever is a redo of the earlier game scenes once the game is complete it would be interesting to see what colour "Zombie" Jenna actually is.
I really think Freedom has started a thing with that Donald The Dick! :LOL:
C'mon dude...like a gangsta name init....or a yakuza hitman...or some deranged madman from a Tarantino film....

MrFriendly : Shit boys...we have a problem here....
freedom.call : Fuck,...why do you shoot him in the head?
Mavi: I dunno dude...the gun man..it just went off....he was talking about his will conditions and shit....
acewinz : Call....The Cigar....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it turns out that Monica did fuck Donald the Dick then my MC will be ghosting her and her entire family for some sweet sweet cash...

The issue is that D the D can write whatever he wants in the will, doesn't mean Monica is going to admit to it or confirm it. Unless she has to as a will condition and she really wants that money to save her business.

My MC is trying to avoid putting his D in the same place that Donald the Dick's D went... Not my type of thing.
I gotta admit that would have me shelf my Monica run too.

Not only would she have lied to our face about when we asked but it also means she went behind our mother, her best friends, back and fucked a man she claims she hated.

I've got nothing against going after women he's slept with, Elaine for instance, but she was with him and had reason to sleep with him.

I don't mind if any of the other girls bedded him as long as they don't lie to our face.

Monica knows better so she better have kept those legs shut.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I don't think Monica is the third person, or that she had sex with Donald.

In both Elaine's and Monica's explanation there was a failed seduction, and Monica was part of the reason for the divorce.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a possibility that everything we know is incorrect, but given what we have been told, the last thing that Donald would want to do is give Monica anything. (unless he is just trying to ruin her life with everyone and has given her impossible will conditions, assuming that all three have to turn up to the will reading)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I had a crazy theory of the third person not being a girlfriend but a daughter that like his son the father felt was worthless and stupid which is why he called her a Dizzy gold digger
Who do you think this daughter might be? Someone we know..or yet unknown to us?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who do you think this daughter might be? Someone we know..or yet unknown to us?
Natascha is the one that would fit a cold snake?? A daughter though could be any of the girls we met, maybe the girl from fair or Wanda, she for sure has issues. :p That is the problem with Lilly and Debbie for me if they would not be too young, the three of them have been friends too long to not have noticed if one of then was a cold snake.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes