pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Has anyone deciphered what the fortune teller was saying I would like to hear theories on who she was talking about when I'm pretty sure I knew some of them but not all.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Has anyone deciphered what the fortune teller was saying I would like to hear theories on who she was talking about when I'm pretty sure I knew some of them but not all.
It's pretty much a lot of double speak so we can't really lock down on any one person. (Yet) So it could be talking about "X" person, but could also mean "This" person. Very tricky, clever writing and bread crumb dropping shenanigans are afoot.
What's your theories? You said you were pretty sure you knew some, so share, maybe you'll be onto something we've (or at least I've missed) ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm...let's see:

A mother figure? She wants to tell you something but she cannot...(Monica or Elaine?)

I see many years in the cold...separation from you. You were kept apart but it was the fault of another. (Monica or Elaine?)

But now she wants you in her life. And in her home. And you are most definitely in her heart. But I see her surrounded by the money with the money connected to her house...(Elaine?)

I see a viper coilin' about the money. An coiling all over ya. It be a real cold one, with plans on top a' more plans. (Ugghh..Bella ?)

She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature. (Zarah Dazinsky?) (Lily?) (We play in a game world where I think IIRC,...we know 2 peoples surnames. Also, Lily is not actually dizzy by nature at all, she a smart girl)

The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still. The blonde likes you...but she has a preference for women...They leave passing images of the sister and her blonde... I see a will, a key and a house beside the sea. (Debbie?) (Actually Mean Anything?)

I see you Monica, blocking one of those paths between Marius and his money. Some secrets still to come, I see...(Monica has a secret?/Does this mean our will conditions?)

Anything else said is actually factual...about you in general. So she does know stuff....that is definite (real deal..not a shyster). I have not included conversation that is general to you and factual.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see you Monica, blocking one of those paths between Marius and his money. Some secrets still to come, I see...(Monica has a secret?/Does this mean our will conditions?)
Wouldn't this be simply the fact that if the MC stays in contact with Monice he doesn't get the money? Or do you think there's more than that? A deeper secret?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Wouldn't this be simply the fact that if the MC stays in contact with Monice he doesn't get the money? Or do you think there's more than that? A deeper secret?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it could mean both ... what a shocker! I think it mostly is meaning the MC staying with Monica and giving up his share but I also think there is something deeper going on with Monica, maybe something to do with the evil Daddy Donald ... but not sure yet. (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why I have the extra in blue. Does she have a secret...or is that simply a statement about if we stay in touch we don't get our cash (hence she is inadvertantly blocking a path)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it could mean both ... what a shocker! I think it mostly is meaning the MC staying with Monica and giving up his share but I also think there is something deeper going on with Monica, maybe something to do with the evil Daddy Donald ... but not sure yet. (y)
That's not really a limb, more like...not a limb. I also feel Monica is not sharing everything, maybe she doesn't think we can handle the truth. :)

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That's not really a limb, more like...not a limb. I also feel Monica is not sharing everything, maybe she doesn't think we can handle the truth. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, given our boys lack of agency, if she does think that .... is she wrong? I'm not sure ....? Given how much crap MC has taken from his Father over the years, you would think he would just brush it off at this point. We see him do so a few times through the story. But, if there is something, especially something to do with dear ol' Dad and Monica ... well, maybe he wouldn't handle that quite so well? ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I would be very surprised if Monica would be Dizzy, do I think she has told everything what happened between her, mom and Dad in the past, I doubt that as well and who knows maybe there is also a connection with his mother that could lead to right of MC to part of the money or a link between his his Mother and Dizzy. (In my countries laws the MC would have had at least a right to a 50% share in the Moms inheritance, even if the dad would have had a right of use as long as he lived and the dad would not be able to thwart the MC's right to that part by a will).

On the other hand we know Elaine is also working on ways to contest the will or get MC at least a part of it if he fails his part, at least if we believe she has indeed good intentions.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Never thought of this, but here it goes.

Bella could be short for Isabella, and Izzy could be another shorthand of Isabella....and Dizzy may be Izzy with a D on the front.

Therefor: Bella = Dizzy

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I would be very surprised if Monica would be Dizzy, do I think she has told everything what happened between her, mom and Dad in the past, I doubt that as well and who knows maybe there is also a connection with his mother that could lead to right of MC to part of the money or a link between his his Mother and Dizzy. (In my countries laws the MC would have had at least a right to a 50% share in the Moms inheritance, even if the dad would have had a right of use as long as he lived and the dad would not be able to thwart the MC's right to that part by a will).

On the other hand we know Elaine is also working on ways to contest the will or get MC at least a part of it if he fails his part, at least if we believe she has indeed good intentions.
I've never wanted to know the last names (and middle for that matter) of a bunch of characters as much as I do with this game... LOL

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You know, given our boys lack of agency, if she does think that .... is she wrong?
Good question. It's possible she's afraid of the MC leaving if she tells him, that would make some sense. Of course we know he's not easily moved. :D At least not literally.

Given how much crap MC has taken from his Father over the years, you would think he would just brush it off at this point. We see him do so a few times through the story. But, if there is something, especially something to do with dear ol' Dad and Monica ... well, maybe he wouldn't handle that quite so well? ;)
Monica and Donald? That would not sit right with my MC. We can't conquer all of dad's women ffs. :sneaky:

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Never thought of this, but here it goes.

Bella could be short for Isabella, and Izzy could be another shorthand of Isabella....and Dizzy may be Izzy with a D on the front.

Therefor: Bella = Dizzy
And the logic or reason of adding a D in front of it?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
And the logic or reason of adding a D in front of it?
D probably stands for something.

Maybe MC's Dad's name starts with a D. As far as I recall, we have no idea what his name was, he is always referred to as dad or something similar.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Good question. It's possible she's afraid of the MC leaving if she tells him, that would make some sense. Of course we know he's not easily moved. :D At least not literally.

Monica and Donald? That would not sit right with my MC. We can't conquer all of dad's women ffs. :sneaky:
You know what .... Challenge excepted! Bang 'em all, bang 'em better than Daddy did! And hey ... with all that space in the beach house .... room enough for us to build a, errr, you know, a har .... you know what I'm saying .... ;) ;) :sneaky:
His name is Donald, Donald Dick.
But then our MC name would be "Insert your MC name here" Dick! .... no, no, that won't do at all. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes