Jan 24, 2022
I actually like Monica she's pretty hot and i like clingy women. My problem is Katie, yeah it's funny sometimes but her and MC banter insults go to far kinda gets on my nerves to always be insulting. Every once in a while is fine but that constant insult back and forth every time they talk to each other is to much.
For me Katie is kind of hot but a pain in the ass, way to jealous, possessive and controlling for my likes. On the other hand have been on the Monica path from the get go, got to love MILFs. Just wish there was a path with in this great story where we could get Monica into the life style. Sharing is caring and I would share the hell out of this hot MILF.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
For me Katie is kind of hot but a pain in the ass, way to jealous, possessive and controlling for my likes. On the other hand have been on the Monica path from the get go, got to love MILFs. Just wish there was a path with in this great story where we could get Monica into the life style. Sharing is caring and I would share the hell out of this hot MILF.
Yeah Monica is pretty sexy. And Katie gets on my nerves to much. This Goddess and slave thing and calling MC girly all the time really not my thing. I don't get off on being insulted.

Reactions: ghostrider4570

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Monica's fine. She looks like a woman in her forties which is appropriate and she has a nice body especially if you like full figured gals. As to her personality, being 40ish her sex drive is naturally increased and she hasn't had a man in a long time and I expect that with the MC, who she hasn't since since he was a kid, turning out to be a good looking, very fit young man increases her libido further. When the MC gets there he finds out she's been drinking a bit because of the stress of her business and that lowers her inhibitions more even though she's a bit old fashion. So I don't think her behavior is that odd.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
To see all the content, yes. If you don't feel like it, that's fine, too - it all depends on how happy you are with the results.
Yes, without a doubt you should try multiple GF paths. Even on the same paths try a different option & see where that takes you

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok why do the characters in this game keep calling me "None" as of this update? I've never had a problem before, and yes when I talk the game shows my mc's name ..so I know its still there
and now it seems i keep getting monica coming into the room asking about a sponge bath and a end of relationship with katie and monica ,but im not on monica's path just katie's

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I am pretty new to this game so I haven't gotten that far into my playthrough yet. I've read on here that there won't be any harem ending but has the dev talked about what endings are going to be in the game?

Is it all going to be single-character endings or are there going to be endings with more than one girl? It would be a dream come true if there would be some kind of "keep it in the family" ending where the MC sticks with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It would be a dream come true if there would be something like a "keep it in the family ending" where the MC sticks with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.
The dev has said no incest, so don't expect a 3-some/4-some with any combination of Monica, Katie, and Jenna. Probably the best you can hope for is that one or more of those three know the MC is with the others but accepts it, and the very end of Ep 23 seems to indicate that's at least a possibilty.

• Sad
Reactions: Jellyluve
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes