Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
This VN has an engaging story, and I understand the need for a remaster, but I wish the old positions were kept exactly the same.

The point of view of sitting next to Monica and placing your hand on her thigh, and perceiving her legs and feet was a very hot scenario for me, but that position has somewhat changed, and I believe it lost the erotic part it had. The older positions and scenarios were much better in this regard. The art itself is much better, it is very obvious the dev improved immensely, but there are some scenarios where it doesn't hit as hard and hot as it did before.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sort of wished I had found this awesome game on steam after it was already completed. Imagine playing through it on there for the very first time.

I'm still going to love playing it when it's there, but the first time is always the best imo.

Reactions: ZenoMod

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The one thing that bugged me about this game and other games that use the same thing.
Because this is not the only dev to do it.
Is not so much the fact there are small exclusive harem groups so you get excluded from other girls.
I mean thats a pain itself but not the most annoying part.
But what is .... is the fact if you play the first tme with no prior knowladge about the game.
You don't find that part out till after you are sofar into the game.
And you have already fucked almost every one already.
So you have therefore already excluded yourself from most of them.
Basically you fuck yourself over and only find out when the girl's start telling you to fuck off.
Apart from that its a grat game.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The one thing that bugged me about this game and other games that use the same thing.
Because this is not the only dev to do it.
Is not so much the fact there are small exclusive harem groups so you get excluded from other girls.
I mean thats a pain itself but not the most annoying part.
But what is .... is the fact if you play the first tme with no prior knowladge about the game.
You don't find that out till after you are sofar in the game.
And have already fuck almost every one already and have therefore already excluded yourself from most of them.
Basically you fuck yourself over and only find out when the girl's start telling you to fuck off.
Apart from that its a grat game.
Bit like real life then huh? Never know who might be around the corner, who you might meet tomorrow. You fuck everything with a pair of tits (or without even...no judgement), that's very much a you problem....

Also, I think there is something wrong with your keyboard, might want to get that looked at ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Bit like real life then huh? Never know who might be around the corner, who you might meet tomorrow. You fuck everything with a pair of tits (or without even...no judgement), that's very much a you problem....

Also, I think there is something wrong with your keyboard, might want to get that looked at ;)
Really my keyboard hu so not my dyslexia then?.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I sort of wished I had found this awesome game on steam after it was already completed. Imagine playing through it on there for the very first time.

I'm still going to love playing it when it's there, but the first time is always the best imo.
this here is why im not replaying it till at least the rework is done even tho I want to replay it now and I need to as I need to see Lilly's and Debbie's path 2 characters I wasnt into my first time but heard they got a great path. Only scene with them I saw was the orgy when playing Katie's path. I already forgot enough that it will feel like the first time for me

Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
this here is why im not replaying it till at least the rework is done even tho I want to replay it now and I need to as I need to see Lilly's and Debbie's path 2 characters I wasnt into my first time but heard they got a great path. Only scene with them I saw was the orgy when playing Katie's path. I already forgot enough that's going to feel like the first time for me
Both of their solo paths and their combined path are awesome Des....because Lily is just amazing. She has so much character development that you see her very differently by the end of the VN.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Both of their solo paths and their combined path are awesome Des....because Lily is just amazing. She has so much character development that you see her very differently by the end of the VN.
that's gonna make waiting to play the rework even better as I'll have content I never played before :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that's gonna make waiting to play the rework even better as I'll have content I never played before :)
I think that's another main reason I love Natasha so much. Originally, we only ever got Katie's (very biased) opinion of her and somewhat, that is shown with her when first meet her. But my Natasha save is one of my favourites, give her the chance she a very misunderstood and quite sad character that has an amazing turnaround from your first interaction with her. I really hope Cheeky gives us an ending with her (yes, I have begged lol).

It's just a truly great VN all round really.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think that's another main reason I love Natasha so much. Originally, we only ever got Katie's (very biased) opinion of her and somewhat, that is shown with her first interactions. But my Natasha saves is one of my favourites, give her the chance shre a very misunderstood and quite sad character that has an amazing turnaround for your first interaction with her.

that's one path I never got around to playing either. I always felt there was more to her and only hated her in my saves cause Katie said I needed to basically. Always felt she have a good path if I played it. By time I was going to play it I was feeling a bit burnt out. Yeah I could of use the chapter select and skipped some but idk for some reason I don't like to use it unless I just want to see a scene but for a new save I rather start from Chapter 1 as I feel like I have a bit more control.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that's one path I never got around to playing either. I always felt there was more to her and only hated her in my saves cause Katie said I needed to basically. Always felt she have a good path if I played it. By time I was going to play it I was feeling a bit burnt out. Yeah I could of use the chapter select and skipped some but idk for some reason I don't like to use it unless I just want to see a scene but for a new save I rather start from Chapter 1 as I feel like I have a bit more control.
Heh yreah I understand, I rarely have an issue starting new saves in VN's from the start again, especially if love the story and little details.

You haven't really missed her path though, as all her scenes (if you go through with idiot Katie's plan) you see on every path regardless. So she doesn't actually have her own path, though her interactions in the cafe (both when she comes in when you're working and when she tries to blackmail you later) are different depending on whether (and how) you helped Katie. Whether Cheeky expands on that slightly or not I don't know. Then obviously, you get the karaoke scene late on where you can talk to her outside the club. So almost really a path without a path lol, if that makes any sense.

I just want that expanded, I think she a great character and if Ch25 going to be a big one to wrap stuff up, I think it would be great to have an ending (even if small) with her, given how she kind of a constant throughout the entire story and not actually the bitch she was first made out to be.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think that's another main reason I love Natasha so much. Originally, we only ever got Katie's (very biased) opinion of her and somewhat, that is shown with her when first meet her. But my Natasha save is one of my favourites, give her the chance she a very misunderstood and quite sad character that has an amazing turnaround from your first interaction with her. I really hope Cheeky gives us an ending with her (yes, I have begged lol).

Wow. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed Natasha path. Once your lawyer shuts her little plan down, I found her path very enjoyable. She's no Debbie, Lily or Wanda, but I quite like her. :)

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Wow im unironically trying to find out if the dev started milking his patreons and my posts are getting deleted for trolling...

Reactions: Kond
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes