MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You've got it wrong. There are actually only a very few cases (exactly 2) where you have to choose between two girls. This happens to be one of them
Sorry, it's been some time since I last played this title. I believe it was when MC was about to meet with an unknown woman who was mentioned in his dad's will. I wasn't aware that MC can pursue more than one love interest...with out huge issues.

Regards.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
And one of the reasons I stopped playing this title. Forced into a single path, or get huge drama...and with so many other woman trying to be with the MC. It's sad to find out (still) that there will be no other path(s) offered (throuple or a harem path...where MC becomes the focal point of a relationship with a number of girls).

Thanks for sharing that information.

Regards.
What stopped me way back when, "Coffee-Shop Barbie".
She gets pushed on the MC by Jenna's character as well.
For me it was Game-Over, lost personal interest in the title.

Still been on the top of my recommendations list all this time (for others).
Genuinely enjoy the humor.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Is there anyone else that struggles with the notion of starting over from the beginning or resuming where they left off?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Is there anyone else that struggles with the notion of starting over from the beginning or resuming where they left off?
depends on the game for me some. Usually more forgetting where I left after along break if it's a game that was easily forgettable for me. About starting over just depends on how much I recall liking or disliking a game . so really it varies from game to game. I can 100% see the struggle starting this one over as its a long ass game

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
so they didnt end it, but are remaking it? lol, wasnt it close to the end?
it has been said months ago they were doing a rework before ending it and it's only the first 10-15 chapters ( I forget how many but in that ball part) being reworked then the last update. I think it's been reworked up to chapter 8 so far , so not to much more to go

Reactions: HardToBeHuman

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
have these dev at least added a new mini harem path to let mc being with is caretaker and her daugfhters?? or is the same shit as before and this curse of the remake is only to milk gamers?
this was one of my top 10 VN here, so i'm really mad at this dev for what he is doing
I am actually hoping one of the changes CheekyGimp makes to this remaster/remake is to allow a harem route with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.

I was really, really sad when I ended up going through the original game, happy as a clam, loving on all my girls in the household... when boom, everyone finds out, everyone gets pissed, and all the routes just shut down. I literally remember staring at my screen with my jaw dropped because I wasn't expecting it.

I know Gimp will do his thing (it's his game and vision), but man... My one, big ask. :pray emoji:

Regardless, amazing work as always, Cheeky. Thank you for your hard work. <3
Hey. A guy can dream. Even radically so. :3
Fully agree with you. The game is very good, one of the best actually, and with this rework it becomes even better imo.
BUT, there is always a room for further improvement.

For example not sure why there is no futas? Jenna would be a perfect candidate for that role. And it would certainly add a fresh note to family dynamics and mc relations in general.

Also any decent game should have netorare. I mean what would be the point of playing it if there are no scenes where mc is cucked? This game has a few side characters perfect for that role (to cuck mc. The greater chad mc is, the greater joy in having him a cuck. And futa Jenna could play her/his role in that cucking as well (just imagine futa Jenna fuckin her mom and sis while strangled mc watches helplessly:love:).

My one, well two actually, big ask:p

Regardless, always great to read all those constructive comments, particularly lately since the rework has started.
It shows how great place this community is with so many intelligent and above all mature users, which is kinda surprising considering the site purpose and target audience.

Btw, quoting your posts only as a šlagvort and as remarkable inputs which, if implemented, could contribute greatly to this game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Fully agree with you. The game is very good, one of the best actually, and with this rework it becomes even better imo.

For example not sure why there is no futas? Jenna would be a perfect candidate for that role. And it would certainly add a fresh note to family dynamics and mc relations in general.

Also any decent game should have netorare. I mean what would be the point of playing it if there are no scenes where mc is cucked? This game has a few side characters perfect for that role (to cuck mc. The greater chad mc is, the greater joy in having him a cuck. And futa Jenna could play her/his role in that cucking as well (just imagine futa Jenna fuckin her mom and sis while strangled mc watches helplessly:love:).

Regardless, always great to read all those constructive comments, particularly lately since the rework has started.
It shows how great place this community is with so many intelligent and above all mature users, which is kinda surprising considering the site purpose and target audience.

Btw, quoting your posts only as a šlagvort and as remarkable inputs which, if implemented, could contribute greatly to this game.
lmfao thought you were serious and not trolling till I read Futa Jenna

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lmfao thought you were serious and not trolling till I read Futa Jenna
what trolling? :LUL:
it is just constructive feedback/discussion, similarly to those harem, shitrework, and other hot topics with every new (beta) update. also to all those not bothering to read prior to posting, because "ya know, reading is for pussies, true zooners only write...#strong". thats the proper way! also mods approve it, which has been proven over and over again.
#greatzoone_trollsuserspower

btw, why do you think Jenna wouldnt make perfect futa?
she has all qualities and that would be epic! :BootyTime:

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
btw, why do you think Jenna wouldnt make perfect futa?
she has all qualities and that would be epic! :BootyTime:
Your question is like: 'Why don't you think Lord of the Ring wouldn't be better with laser guns and spaceships?'

Because that is not what the game is about? Futa and NTR? It would be a totally different game and not the one the guy wanted to do?

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020

this guy better be trolling with this outrageous suggestion, coz this is just horseshit:sick:

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Another thing this game does really well is the replay section. It even asks questions so we can customise the scene to our liking.
Absolutely. It's one of my favorite things. When there are so many different outcomes and so many little changes in dialogue across a big game like this it is a god send feature. Wish more games would follow suit.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes