Jan 24, 2022
Really liking the remaster and all of the little tweaks. Looking forward to the rest of it and especially the threesome with Monica, Zahara and MC. The only thing that could make this even better would be to somehow have a MMF/DP with Monica. Keep up the great work Cheeky.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is it possible to actually end up with all the girls, at least Monica + katie + jenna at once, or does this story force a definite choice no matter what? Which is fine, if that's the way this one goes, I just want to know before I try playing long choice chains looking for a solution that isn't there.
If you are romancing Monica and Katie at the end of episode 24, you are fucked, and not in a good way.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
If you are romancing Monica and Katie at the end of episode 24, you are fucked, and not in a good way.
I wonder if there will be any changes with this remaster thing. Last time I played this (up to Episode 20 or 21) The biggest group you could date with no consequences was Katie+friends

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
And one of the reasons I stopped playing this title. Forced into a single path, or get huge drama...and with so many other woman trying to be with the MC. It's sad to find out (still) that there will be no other path(s) offered (throuple or a harem path...where MC becomes the focal point of a relationship with a number of girls).

Thanks for sharing that information.

Regards.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I am actually hoping one of the changes CheekyGimp makes to this remaster/remake is to allow a harem route with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.

I was really, really sad when I ended up going through the original game, happy as a clam, loving on all my girls in the household... when boom, everyone finds out, everyone gets pissed, and all the routes just shut down. I literally remember staring at my screen with my jaw dropped because I wasn't expecting it.

I know Gimp will do his thing (it's his game and vision), but man... My one, big ask. :pray emoji:

Regardless, amazing work as always, Cheeky. Thank you for your hard work. <3

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And one of the reasons I stopped playing this title. Forced into a single path, or get huge drama...and with so many other woman trying to be with the MC. It's sad to find out (still) that there will be no other path(s) offered (throuple or a harem path...where MC becomes the focal point of a relationship with a number of girls).

Regards.
WTF? Jenna, Katie, Debbie and Lily with MC doesn't qualify as a harem ending? Bella and Jo doesn't qualify as a throuple ending? Monica + Zarah doesn't qualify as a throuple MILF ending? There are more... Looks to me like you gave up too soon or are woefully misinformed.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I am actually hoping one of the changes CheekyGimp makes to this remaster/remake is to allow a harem route with Monica, Katie, and Jenna.

I was really, really sad when I ended up going through the original game, happy as a clam, loving on all my girls in the household... when boom, everyone finds out, everyone gets pissed, and all the routes just shut down. I literally remember staring at my screen with my jaw dropped because I wasn't expecting it.

I know Gimp will do his thing (it's his game and vision), but man... My one, big ask. :pray emoji:

Regardless, amazing work as always, Cheeky. Thank you for your hard work. <3
Your name is perfect for you. Cheeky has stated many, many, many times that it will never, ever, ever happen. He decided to allow Jenna and Katie, but they will never touch each other.

Last edited:

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Your name is perfect for you. Gheeky has stated many, many, many times that it will never, ever, ever happen. He decided to allow Jenna and Katie, but they will never touch each other.
I actually kinda prefer this to be honest. I've enjoyed some harem endings but I am kinda left at the end of games like "oh she's...just cool with this foursome with her mom and sister... Weird but ok lol"

Makes them feel more like real people to not be totally on board with that.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

Regards.
You've got it wrong. There are actually only a very few cases (exactly 2) where you have to choose between two girls. This happens to be one of them

Reactions: KiraJames
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes