Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
I hear ya big time, totally need refresher myself.
The humor with this title is the biggest part i enjoy most!!
While i am fond of Monica and older females.

She's never truly been my focus LI with this title.
Not that i can genuinely pinpoint only one out of the lot of them.
Had i be forced, would possibly be Jenna.

However, they ALL have their perks AND to be fair.
There's decent writing in this title here and there.
Take Your Time, enjoy it!

You'll fare well with it.(y)
Everyone in this title are interesting LIs, I just dig older females in it.
The romance paths are the ones I enjoy in this title, it's decently written.
The dev is truly a "cheekygimp". haha :LOL:

I'll take my time to enjoy this refresher playthrough. Thanks! (y)

Reactions: MrD812

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
What is better then remastering your game before Steam launch?
Remastering your game while having 1300 paying supporters paying 5000$ per month waiting for the game ending.

Nerzwerk

Dec 23, 2021
Quick question: Is Season 1 something new or a rework of episodes 1-24? I'm not quite sure what I should play first. So what is 1-24 and what is season 1?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ah so its really a remake vom 1 to 24. Thx
No, it isn't. ignore the troll...the 'remaster' is actually almost completed in reality. They only doing the first 10 chapters or so to bring it in line with the rest of the Vn's quality.

Something you could have quite easily figured out yourself in 30 seconds by reading back a page or two ;)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah it's no joke.
A lot of trolls in the thread today so people may be less helpful.

But to answer your question play episode 1 to 24 its the all content completed so far. The remake is currently only about the first 8 chapters remade and stops around there story wise.

Also ignore the trolls the remake will only be the first 10 chapters and is almost done. The rest of the game has the updated artstyle.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
play the 1-24. the remake will take at least 5 years to reach ep5
Ignore the fact they went from a 3 person team down to a 2 pesron team just before episode 24 dropped. Also ignore the fact that your whole timeframe is completely wrong.

Edit: seeing as how the remake all ready covers up to episode 8 of the original game your comment is even more ridiculous.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Loved the update. Major improvements in both Dialogue and Graphics without compromising the 2nd best scene in the whole story. IMO The Revenge Route at the party ROCKS!! This story has always merited a replay or 5 and it's even better with the rework. Ignore the naysayers CG. You are killin' it, man. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Loved the update. Major improvements in both Dialogue and Graphics without compromising the 2nd best scene in the whole story. IMO The Revenge Route at the party ROCKS!! This story has always merited a replay or 5 and it's even better with the rework. Ignore the naysayers CG. You are killin' it, man. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Like the fact you get to choose how the video plays out. Either destroy her and him or just him.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes