JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
who can you corrupt, is it only the shy sister?, While the mother is just getting her to be open-minded and have her fall for the MC?. It would be cool to turn all the girls into sluts, shoot even bimbos. Yet the older sister seems open-minded , pretty fast. It is an awesome story, but corrupting is super fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
who can you corrupt, is it only the shy sister?, While the mother is just getting her to be open-minded and have her fall for the MC?. It would be cool to turn all the girls into sluts, shoot even bimbos. Yet the older sister seems open-minded , pretty fast. It is an awesome story, but corrupting is super fun.
The corruption you are looking for is not in this VN. Bye.
Just wanted to see if my last comment would be deleted. (It was :D ). The vocal minority are out in force today. Love it! Keep it coming, boys... I'll bring the popcorn!
We got ya back CG ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Popcorn? Maybe Debbie could put it up her pussy? I wouldn't say no to a little snack.
I much rather have a movie night with Katie and Jenna and accidently spill the popcorn and eat the popcorn from their pussy then things get hot and heavy from there :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I much rather have a movie night with Katie and Jenna and accidently spill the popcorn and eat the popcorn from their pussy then things get hot and heavy from there :)
I know Katie & Jenna can't touch each other but I wonder is it incest if Jenna just watches? she is a bit of a voyeur after all.
Or maybe she could watch me with the other girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I presume more rework and no ending.
What's to be sad about MixQQ? After we finally knew who Dizzy was the generic "what happened after" ending with MC's waifu(s) it's not even that interesting. Especially after all this time.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Once upon a time, it was mentioned that the dev was going to redo all the visuals from the first few chapters of the game. Was that ever done?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Once upon a time, it was mentioned that the dev was going to redo all the visuals from the first few chapters of the game. Was that ever done?
Sigh …

There's times I really, really, REALLY miss the Facepalm-reaction …

1721332698974.gif

Reactions: Allen0206

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another thing this game does really well is the replay section. It even asks questions so we can customise the scene to our liking.

Reactions: Seiko126

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
As well as the chapter start. No excuse for the lazyfolks who don't like to play more than once or replay the same content with a diff girl etc.
even with it I personally still start a fresh save from Chapter 1 i worry id miss something if I skipped some chapters for some reason, but yeah it's great if I just want to see a certain scene ive seen before

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to actually end up with all the girls, at least Monica + katie + jenna at once, or does this story force a definite choice no matter what? Which is fine, if that's the way this one goes, I just want to know before I try playing long choice chains looking for a solution that isn't there.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes