X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
this game (like every other game here) is supposed to be a fantasy, so why ruin it by grounding the ending in realism? just give us the option of a fantastical harem ending that's all we want

Or atleast do it like city of broken dreamers, where there's a path where he isn't committed to anyone but no one hates him for it

Reactions: TigerWolfe

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so this update is about the remaster ?
and some change in the story ?
or is the story somewhat the same , and the images are remastered ?
so i have version 24 .... so do i download the 1-24 or download the remastered one ?
why do dev's do this to us :rolleyes:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhereTheHeartIs-S1v2024.07.10Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Considering that they're "only" remaking season 1
Season 1 being remastered/remade before it's even released???
Yeah, no. Not happening.
Season 1 is the remake/remaster/retards keep mixing up the terms to the point that they think they're the same thing just different words. No that last part isn't directed at anyone specifically or the two I'm responding to, but a broad generalisation that may or may not include them if they don't know/care about the difference between a remaster and a remake.

There will be three seasons in total, with the third including Episode 25.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nooooh....just..;milking:cool:
Remake mid development is a sign of BIG issues, usually deeply troubling personal ones lol...
Stopped paying for this one ages ago, the team should have finished the game and then put it up on steam. Couldn't really care less how it turns out now, which is a shame as I really enjoyed it through to the cosplay episode.
Do you not look at your own work? These women look horrilble. Especially the mother.
Does anyone have a save?
Here is an idea. FINISH the game first! Then remake it.
Oh look...all these new accounts or old ones with no posts crawling out of the fucking woodwork again...

Might actually hit 600 today....
check-list-bj-novak.gif

Last edited:

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
How long to finish eps 1-24? I think I stopped at eps 12 before I ditched this VN. I just wanna get back to this...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
How long to finish eps 1-24? I think I stopped at eps 12 before I ditched this VN. I just wanna get back to this...
Have not tested this title fully for about a year give or take, possibly longer.
From what i recall, took me about an hour or 2, Start to Finnish.
However, i'm a reader AND sometimes there are errors (not always).

It's going to very for others and not all have the same intent/motive.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mojumbo64

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Seeing that people are mostly discussing that the game's current progression being remaster/remake focused, my question is,
Has the remaster been worth it in quality or is it still kind of not great?
I remember hair being an issue with some models/scenes, I think someone mentioned that being fixed, anything else worth checking out the remasters for?
I haven't bothered with the remaster since they've been beta builds, interested in seeing opinions on what's improved or not.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seeing that people are mostly discussing that the game's current progression being remaster/remake focused, my question is,
Has the remaster been worth it in quality or is it still kind of not great?
I remember hair being an issue with some models/scenes, I think someone mentioned that being fixed, anything else worth checking out the remasters for?
I haven't bothered with the remaster since they've been beta builds, interested in seeing opinions on what's improved or not.
It's a vast improvement and in line with the quality of the later episodes (which is the entire reason it's being done). It also flows much better now also with the rejigging of some scenes.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Have not tested this title fully for about a year give or take, possibly longer.
From what i recall, took me about an hour or 2, Start to Finnish.
However, i'm a reader AND sometimes there are errors (not always).

It's going to very for others and not all have the same intent/motive.
Thanks for this dude! I badly need a refresher for this, from what I recall playing this back then (also years) the pacing for Monica's path is really good. She's the one I'm interested in, the main reason why I wanna get back.

I'm quite a reader as well (I think so?), and I do tend to read quicker. That's why my text speed is always at max.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for this dude! I badly need a refresher for this, from what I recall playing this back then (also years) the pacing for Monica's path is really good. She's the one I'm interested in, the main reason why I wanna get back.

I'm quite a reader as well (I think so?), and I do tend to read quicker. That's why my text speed is always at max.
I hear ya big time, totally need refresher myself.
The humor with this title is the biggest part i enjoy most!!
While i am fond of Monica and older females.

She's never truly been my focus LI with this title.
Not that i can genuinely pinpoint only one out of the lot of them.
Had i be forced, would possibly be Jenna.

However, they ALL have their perks AND to be fair.
There's decent writing in this title here and there.
Take Your Time, enjoy it!

You'll fare well with it.(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes