Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
One problem with multiple paths you miss something. In the beginning you can cum in Wanda when she is not on Birth control. So I nutted in her. now I have to play to completion to see if she lets me know if she's pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
One problem with multiple paths you miss something. In the beginning you can cum in Wanda when she is not on Birth control. So I nutted in her. now I have to play to completion to see if she lets me know if she's pregnant.
I'd feel sorry for you but...I understand...completely.

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That Q3 steam release can't come soon enough. I'm so excited to finally add this gem to my collection.
I'll probably even boot the game up sometimes just to rewatch some of Debbie's really sexy scenes.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not a fan of Katie, so it was easy to break up with her.
Yeah it took me a long time to like her. I really didn't like her at all for awhile. But when I played her path it was on of those characters you hate but grow to like over time and the pay off is honestly worth it.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah it took me a long time to like her. I really didn't like her at all for awhile. But when I played her path it was on of those characters you hate but grow to like over time and the pay off is honestly worth it.
I was the opposite. Started off liking her and playing a path, but just grew to dislike her more and more.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I was the opposite. Started off liking her and playing a path, but just grew to dislike her more and more.
She's kinda like Quinn in where you grow to love her the more vulnerability she shows, but Katie starts off in a better place. I like Katie just fine but she's not in my top 5. She has some amazing stuff though. Singing Elvis together in the bathroom, that date at the restaurant, the rooftop scene in the last episode is spectacular.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
For me it was the opposite, enjoyed her at rhe begining but slowly got sick of her as the game went on.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
For me it was the opposite, enjoyed her at rhe begining but slowly got sick of her as the game went on.
agree-star-trek.gif

She's kinda like Quinn in where you grow to love her the more vulnerability she shows, but Katie starts off in a better place. I like Katie just fine but she's not in my top 5. She has some amazing stuff though. Singing Elvis together in the bathroom, that date at the restaurant, the rooftop scene in the last episode is spectacular.
I didn't get that far, I'd ditched her path by then. I'll probably give it a playthrough once we get Chapter 25.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah idk I hated her attitude and everything even found her a bit annoying. But then when she opens up starts to feel like a real romantic relationship is when I grew to like her more . i'd say I like more than at the start of the game but still like dont her as much as I do with others she is too jealous of a LI for me. Last I played she broke up with me for letting Bella in the house ( even tho I totally did cheat on her with Bella she didn't know this) she made it seem like I should be as mean as possible to Bella cause she hates her , fuck that im not gonna let some poor girl out in the rain no matter how I feel about them. Only way id let her sit in the rain is if I thought she might be a killer or something.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I definitely don't like the "goddess" crap, although I never ask her to change. I keep it for the sake of the jokes and banter. Being with Katie also leads to the foursome, so I can't complain too much :HideThePain:
Yeah I hated that but did the same same not gonna like the goddess stuff made me think she was gonna be a femdom LI at first

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes