ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I haven't opened this in ages and now it seems, some or all of it is being remade , have the outdated graphics been improved at all ?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I haven't opened this in ages and now it seems, some or all of it is being remade , have the outdated graphics been improved at all ?
The old and a bit outdated graphics are actually one of the main reasons for the rework of the first ~10-15 chapters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

If you mean Katie + Jenna + Monica, then you’re out of luck. You can have Katie + Jenna + any girl except Monica.
please, dont drug him deeper down there....thats not true, unless by "any girl" you mean katies friends and jolina. :BootyTime:

also did someone ask recently about prego...or futa at least?
to not go into NTR and a few other great kinks...this thread has become such bore with only haremers asking the same question over and over again...

Reactions: WaltS

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
please, dont drug him deeper down there....thats not true, unless by "any girl" you mean katies friends and jolina. :BootyTime:
I'm not saying you can get a 4-some with any 3 girls, but I'm pretty sure that the MC can romance, fuck, and continue to date Katie+Jenna+any other girl except Monica.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

also did someone ask recently about prego...or futa at least?
to not go into NTR and a few other great kinks...this thread has become such bore with only haremers asking the same question over and over again...
I'm pretty sure Jenna is prego as you put it. and as four a four some well we just need to hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
I love the update but if its only these episodes it does kinda feel like whiplash because you can kinda feel the writing style change at 11

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes