DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will the remake finally add a harem as a possibility, I don't even mind if it's hard to get, only if you do everything perfectly, as long as I can keep them all.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's the way the dev wants it. If that's not your cup of joe, then there's other games you can play.
Best I can hope for is going for everyone but never letting them find out about the others then, unless the dev is not letting you avoid being punished for that either.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
nope, but there will be futa...and NTR ofc.
thats way better combo anyway.
Why are you so vehemently against a harem being an option, when it has no impact on the routes you play? After reading your comments on that here, I can see that you're super toxic about it for no reason.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All I'm saying is what is the point of having so many LIs if you have to choose to get a good outcome.
Best I can hope for is going for everyone but never letting them find out about the others then, unless the dev is not letting you avoid being punished for that either.
Why are you so vehemently against a harem being an option, when it has no impact on the routes you play? After reading your comments on that here, I can see that you're super toxic about it for no reason.
I'll write slowly so you understand.

It is NOT A HAREM GAME...it WILL NEVER be a harem game, it was NEVER a harem game and NEVER WILL BE!!!!

Understand now????

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so as a new/returning player what would u recommend when it come to which version to download ( ive just finished the remake all 5 episodes and felt is very lacking )

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

It is NOT A HAREM GAME...it WILL NEVER be a harem game, it was NEVER a harem game and NEVER WILL BE!!!!

Understand now????
But you still get group sex with Kate and her friends and i still Hope for Jenny and Kate stuff giving the remade stuff with the massage as example

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Understand now????
You aren't the dev, so what do you know?

It looks like a harem game and it mostly plays like a harem game, so it's no surprise people want it to follow through and actually be a harem game, that's the dev's fault.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes