Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Love this game but I don't know why I don't like Lily. Maybe cause she's not a sexual freak like everybody else. I don't know just don't like her character.
I never gave her path a chance I'm going to however next time I replay this game. But my first time playing I really didn't like Lilly because of her dialogue / the way she talked. ( tho I recall there is a reason for it ). Now to be clear there is nothing wrong with how she talks I grew up with a speech impediment still have a bit of one to this day , so im the last person to judge something like that as I get it. However the difference for me is I just didn't like reading her dialogue as it bugged me to read compared to if I heard it voiced. At least on my fist playthrough it did often times I find on a replay I tend to change my mind about somethings I disliked about a character.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I love Lily, but I've gotta admit I do have Debbie & Wanda ahead of her.
Speaking of Starfish.

View attachment 3977469
Wanda such a hottie this screenshot almost makes me want to replay it haha. But I have yet to play Debbie or Lilly's path beyond the orgy on Katie's path. I was not feeling Deb early on tho she did get better for me just didn't feel like going back and making a save. While Lilly I explained a bit earlier but I never gave her a proper chance

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Wanda such a hottie this screenshot almost makes me want to replay it haha. But I have yet to play Debbie or Lilly's path beyond the orgy on Katie's path. I was not feeling Deb early on tho she did get better for me just didn't feel like going back and making a save. While Lilly I explained a bit earlier but I never gave her a proper chance
Wanda's great and a minute after that screenshot, she gives it up anyway, if you choose to.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If MC goes with her he doesn't really lose anything. He'll have millions plus she is rich so he is good impregnate her and enjoy life.
I don't know if many people like Wanda that much, I don't see many supporters of her on here. But, I've got my Wanda path ready for 25.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know if many people like Wanda that much, I don't see many supporters of her on here. But, I've got my Wanda path ready for 25.
It was at the party when I started liking her. She was ballsy but sweet.
Wanda is definitely up there with the best of them. She just gets better and better as the story goes on.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If MC goes with her he doesn't really lose anything. He'll have millions plus she is rich so he is good impregnate her and enjoy life.
It was at the party when I started liking her. She was ballsy but sweet.
Wanda is definitely up there with the best of them. She just gets better and better as the story goes on.
Bunch o' weirdos.......

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes