MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'll just get this out of the way: the only thing that I don't like about the remake is that I have to reject the girls early on. These rejections are actually somewhat brutal and abrupt when compared to the original's 'let-them-down-gently' approach.
Only having a single path for this title never made any sense to me, considering how the many love interests were introduced and how they regularly intimately interacted with the MC. It was the perfect environment to create a great harem path…instead it's a single path only, that place MC in potential cheating situations which makes this becomes a boring drama title for me. Pick one pussy and try to ignore all the other that is dangled in front of a hormone filled young MC. :FacePalm:

I sometimes check to see if this title added more path types...but nope, it's even worse now from what you have described in your post. (I guess this will only be geared for the players who like to replay a title more than once...seeing the same content again and again with a small variance in the story path.)

Regards.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Only having a single path for this title never made any sense to me, considering how the many love interests were introduced and how they regularly intimately interacted with the MC. It was the perfect environment to create a great harem path…instead it's a single path only, that place MC in potential cheating situations which makes this becomes a boring drama title for me. Pick one pussy and try to ignore all the other that is dangled in front of a hormone filled young MC. :FacePalm:

I sometimes check to see if this title added more path types...but nope, it's even worse now from what you have described in your post. (I guess this will only be geared for the players who like to replay a title more than once...seeing the same content again and again with a small variance in the story path.)

Regards.
harem-ntr-prego-futa would be perfect fit for this game, fully agree.
we great harem-ntr-prego-futasists should really try and make our own game, which would be top in every sense.
only we should beware of those androids..though im sure we will manage those annoying users soemhow.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'll just get this out of the way: the only thing that I don't like about the remake is that I have to reject the girls early on. These rejections are actually somewhat brutal and abrupt when compared to the original's 'let-them-down-gently' approach.
Wait, what? I didnt' reject ANY girls early on. You have to be careful in a few choices and in doing so, you will miss some minor scenes, but you don't have outright reject any love-interest (not the side chicks) until Ep24.

Reactions: Jaffa55

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
is it weird I like Wanda but not really into Angel so I don't include her in the Wanda path at least as much as I can haha

Not weird at all Des (or if it is I'm weird too). Wanda deserves her solo chance. I also got pissed at Angel when she started telling my MC not to hurt Wanda and how fragile she was, and I'm thinking, 'Bitch, I convinced you to give Wanda a chance, don't be telling me, how to live my life with Wanda.'

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes