Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh boy, its still alive.

Would have finished the game first before remaking older episodes just to give the long time fans a conclusion but I can also see how the experience would be better for new players to have the whole package on the same level of quality.

It is what it is :HideThePain:

The remaster stuff will be a dry stretch nonetheless.

Reactions: Lotex and Earply

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Oh boy, its still alive.

Would have finished the game first before remaking older episodes just to give the long time fans a conclusion but I can also see how the experience would be better for new players to have the whole package on the same level of quality.

It is what it is :HideThePain:

The remaster stuff will be a dry stretch nonetheless.
under construction new tag needed

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
It's all rework until Season 1 is done. When it comes out on Steam that will mean it's finally done, which is November, so a few more months. From the Patreon post doesn't look like a whole lot either from the last update was well.
yes there is some new content its little bits here and there or a new scene but mostly a re render for better visuals and to improve the game they added a few new options and scenes its worth the replay.

Reactions: Kipling

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Where The Heart S1-Beta-20240906.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.09.2024 (fixed a bug in the original code so you can properly start a new game or any selected episode other than 6)

Last edited:

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Bro this shit is STILL not finished? Lmaoooo cheeky out here doing his best impression of darkcookie or whatever the fuck the summertime saga dev is called
It will not be finished even before 2026.

Dev is currently remaking old episodes. Last time I checked it was remake of 1-4 episodes. Not sure how many of them he remaked now. Maybe 6 in total.

Reactions: dussalant
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes