morti mati ba

Aug 13, 2024
It will not be finished even before 2026.

Dev is currently remaking old episodes. Last time I checked it was remake of 1-4 episodes. Not sure how many of them he remaked now. Maybe 6 in total.
2026? You're joking. Summertime saga has been in development for >8 years, this game is just starting development.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone know if the update is like a regular update or does it just change some things and add some things. Oh, and does the mod work even though it's not updated? I hope there isn't any ABC in the story. I hate ABC, it's just yucky... Is there an incest patch? I think it would be so cool if Jenna or Katie were actually MC's mother. Or, even better they are secretly in an incestual marriatal relationship and they are both his mothers. That would just be so awesome...
Yes

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
Aug 10, 2019
I love the reworks. I played this ages ago, only thing that could make it better would be a full Harem ending, But that would be a lot of rewriting so i don't see it happening, unless the dev has all ready changed it. But i still love this game

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I love the reworks. I played this ages ago, only thing that could make it better would be a full Harem ending, But that would be a lot of rewriting so i don't see it happening, unless the dev has all ready changed it. But i still love this game
yea or at least the 2 daughter and the mom togheter...but we got nothing..so the remake is only a giant waste of time for fuck sake...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
yea or at least the 2 daughter and the mom togheter...but we got nothing..so the remake is only a giant waste of time for fuck sake...
The remake is needed to meet the requirements for publishing his product on Steam. Since that is the #1 platform in the world for these devs to make some real money I don't see how it could be a waste of time - at least not for the dev. Since he needed to rework it anyway he decided to try to improve and streamline the story at the same time; I am among those who think he has done a very good job of it in a very timely fashion. I believe he plans to have the rework completed before the end of November, after which he will be ready to work on the final chapter.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
FINISH THE STORY before reworking it. WTF
If you'd been following development, you'd know it practically is finished, and it's not a full rework, and all 25 episodes are being divided into three parts and being put on Steam.

this game what?? are you serious?
You know it's not, and he's talking out of his arse.

Reactions: sava75 and motseer

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
trxtr84 not that I give a rat's ass about your reaction, but I do wonder.
You must have some long toes if you felt the need to add that reaction to my post saying I won't waste time on this game anymore...

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes