TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
I can only hope the whole thing is redone to the standards being set by the remaster. The original graphics were... rough, so were the animations though. Can't complain about the added character development either.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can only hope the whole thing is redone to the standards being set by the remaster. The original graphics were... rough, so were the animations though. Can't complain about the added character development either.
Only the first 10 chapters needed redoing...graphic quality changed significantly (and models) from 11 --->

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
And yet only the first 10 chapters are being reworked....
Currently.

When Episode 10 redone is finished, the development will regard Episode 25 only (and possibly a few non canon Epilogues).

After that, what will be named Season 2 on steam (Episodes 11 and further) will be reworked.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Currently.

When Episode 10 redone is finished, the development will regard Episode 25 only (and possibly a few non canon Epilogues).

After that, what will be named Season 2 on steam (Episodes 11 and further) will be reworked.
it would make way more sense to finish season 2 on steam, and only after everything is done - to make those few "non-canon epilogues/bonus scenes".

though imo it would be much better to start a new project/game instead of that "bonus" shit...yet i suppose thats what "popular demand" is all about :BootyTime:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
it would make way more sense to finish season 2 on steam, and only after everything is done - to make those few "non-canon epilogues/bonus scenes".

though imo it would be much better to start a new project/game instead of that "bonus" shit...yet i suppose thats what "popular demand" is all about :BootyTime:
A new project requires more effort and new ideas and would begin starting from scratch.

I think that usually is easier to have good ideas for the first novel but it gets harder coming out with something original for the second one.

Anyway, I think that many Epilogues could satisfy the many requests from many fans.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A new project requires more effort and new ideas and would begin starting from scratch.

I think that usually is easier to have good ideas for the first novel but it gets harder coming out with something original for the second one.

Anyway, I think that many Epilogues could satisfy the many requests from many fans.
following that particular logic, the dev team could continue this (their first) game endlessly - intoducing "many epilogues (and various bonus material) to satisfy many fans" - harem-one, incest one, ntr-one, hot librarian gm as the main chick one, futa chicks one, gay mc one, multiple fem mc one....yeah surelyl you are onto something right there:unsure:

p.s.
and lets not forget technology advances. every 7-10 years, on average, they should remake/upgrade everything from the scratch...:love:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Do you think there will be no rework for Season 2?
Considering it's never once been mentioned...then no. Once Ch25 finished this is done and that is currently being worked on already (full time by Cell).

Seriously, I follow on Patreon, I'm on the Discord...how many times do I need to post the devs very own words/pics of Discord discussions etc? Just search my post history in this thread.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Considering it's never once been mentioned...then no. Once Ch25 finished this is done and that is currently being worked on already (full time by Cell).

Seriously, I follow on Patreon, I'm on the Discord...how many times do I need to post the devs very own words/pics of Discord discussions etc? Just search my post history in this thread.
You probably missed it, but believe what you want.

4.40 star(s) 331 Votes