TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Then you don't have saves for everyone...or you used a mod and corrupted it...as at least 2 of the LI should have told you there were buns in the oven ;)
I learned on the very first playthrough to ignore Bella so I discount her but who would the other one be?.
None of the others have declared themselves to be pregnant.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I learned on the very first playthrough to ignore Bella so I discount her but who would the other one be?.
None of the others have declared themselves to be pregnant.
Guess you missed a certain conversation with Jenna then....

bat2897

May 5, 2017
What are we gonna get next, Ep 25 or a continuation of the Remaster? Because the Remaster is gorgeous!

The added scenes, rearrangement of scenes, renders and the excessive amount of kissing are all so good.

The only thing lacking in the Remaster was not appreciating Katie for the Goddess she is as much :Kappa:

I played this ages ago and was around Ep 17 ig. But man the Remaster is delicious. Will drop a review once done with playing till Ep24

Reactions: Shitty

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When does
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tell you she is pregnant?
End of (literally) Ch24 if romancing Jenna:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The completed season 1 of the remaster (episodes 1 through 10 of the original game) is supposed to drop next month. After that comes Episode 25.
Thanks. I'm actually sick of telling people who can't be bothered to read or search.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Guess you missed a certain conversation with Jenna then....
Been back and checked all the saves.
Jenna suspects she is pregnant but it's not confirmed so I don't count that as a pregnancy.
That is the only one, apart from Bella who claims to be pregnant but I don't play for a save of her as she is only useful to gain the beachouse money, provided you allow Jolina to stay.
Even then Bella, being the games most manipulative liar, is probably using the pregnancy claim as a way back in.
As far as I'm concerned no pregnancy has been confirmed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Been back and checked all the saves.
Jenna suspects she is pregnant but it's not confirmed so I don't count that as a pregnancy.
That is the only one, apart from Bella who claims to be pregnant but I don't play for a save of her as she is only useful to gain the beachouse money, provided you allow Jolina to stay.
Even then Bella, being the games most manipulative liar, is probably using the pregnancy claim as a way back in.
As far as I'm concerned no pregnancy has been confirmed.
in a narrative it works the other way around. if they tell you something you have to assume it's true, especially considering that we are right at the last few turns before the finish line.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
in a narrative it works the other way around. if they tell you something you have to assume it's true, especially considering that we are right at the last few turns before the finish line.
Lifes experiences tells me otherwise.
You must be very trusting if you believe everything someone tells you.
An old aquaintence of mine only found out the child he had been raising for the last three years was not his when the real father turned up wanting to have contact with his kid.
Wisely my old aquantence did the right thing and took off for the hills, never saw him again.
That's just one, I could relate half a dozen more.
Never believe anything anyone tells you until you have possitive proof.
Surely that is partly what this game is about, searching for the truth.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lifes experiences tells me otherwise.
You must be very trusting if you believe everything someone tells you.
An old aquaintence of mine only found out the child he had been raising for the last three years was not his when the real father turned up wanting to have contact with his kid.
Wisely my old aquantence did the right thing and took off for the hills, never saw him again.
That's just one, I could relate half a dozen more.
Never believe anything anyone tells you until you have possitive proof.
Surely that is partly what this game is about, searching for the truth.
So you think Jenna is lying to you? :rolleyes:

I showed you the damn code...which even has Jenna_Baby >= 1. It's in the frickin code man! I really don't know what else to say other than....just gonna cut my losses here.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
What are we gonna get next, Ep 25 or a continuation of the Remaster? Because the Remaster is gorgeous!

The added scenes, rearrangement of scenes, renders and the excessive amount of kissing are all so good.

The only thing lacking in the Remaster was not appreciating Katie for the Goddess she is as much :Kappa:

I played this ages ago and was around Ep 17 ig. But man the Remaster is delicious. Will drop a review once done with playing till Ep24
haven't seen the remaster. what are the big differences for you?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can't say the remaster does anything that is nessesary. It doesn't feel like much of an enhancement at all. Just takes forever for old stuff

4.40 star(s) 331 Votes