Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You probably missed it, but believe what you want.
Then why not post it..show an image grab of this statement then, that S2 will contain Chapters 11-xx reworked also?

If so, I'll happily hold my hands up, apologise and say I was wrong and edit all my previous posts on this subject. We'll wait.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Considering it's never once been mentioned...then no. Once Ch25 finished this is done and that is currently being worked on already (full time by Cell).

Seriously, I follow on Patreon, I'm on the Discord...how many times do I need to post the devs very own words/pics of Discord discussions etc? Just search my post history in this thread.
17 more times!

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Then why not post it..show an image grab of this statement then, that S2 will contain Chapters 11-xx reworked also?

If so, I'll happily hold my hands up, apologise and say I was wrong and edit all my previous posts on this subject. We'll wait.

Maybe This post from CheekyGimp I found with the search function may help.

It clearly says:

original game will conclude with episode 25 (plus some epilogues) and work will re-commence on episode 25 this summer once we get the steam release completed. After episode 25 and epilogues are released, the original game is over. And then we will continue with the steam version until it also ends at the same place as the original. The second half of the original game and the second half of the remake will be very similar as there'll be very few changes (really only the first half that is getting the overhaul), so as we progress with the remake / steam version, there will be less and less edits required compared to the original. Season 2 will not continue the game AFTER episode 25. It is just the next bunch of episodes (after episode 10) of the remake...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Considering it's never once been mentioned...then no.
If you are a patron, then please carefully read Cheeky's post titled "Dev update 23rd March: Re-do update". It's a super-long post with a lot of details that are sometimes confusing, but there is one very clear statement:

The re-do will consist of swapping out the EP1-17 models for the EP18-23 characters for characters that have changed. And even where characters haven't changed, we will still be re-doing art because we have learned a LOT about DAZ/artwork since we first got started so we will obviously be applying these learnings.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you are a patron, then please carefully read Cheeky's post titled "Dev update 23rd March: Re-do update". It's a super-long post with a lot of details that are sometimes confusing, but there is one very clear statement:
Haven't been a subfor a long time and dev posts are locked behind paywall.

However, that was over 6 months ago and never been mentioned since, even as recently as 2 updates from Cheeky on the Discord last month regarding the current status and what they are doing.

So does that statement still hold valid? (and again...just screenshot it) as Dev Updates on Patreon are 15th March and then the 25th April...nothing inbetween except 3 non-related posts, Save these links/March 28, April first update/April 1st & April Demo release/April 5th....

For the last time...happy to hold my hands up...but stop posting bits of text...show a screenshot...funny how no one actually done that yet to shut me up and prove us all wrong. Would have thought some folk around here would fucking love to put me in my place....

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They will have to redo lots of renders of recent episodes too (in season 2 and if there is a 3rd) because Monica's house assets have changed among other ones

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Do i start with season 1 then go to episode 1-24?
Episodes 1-24 is the original game, which is not yet complete (one more episode to go).

Season 1 is a higher-quality remake of Episodes 1 - 10 with some additional scenes, and it's also not fully complete, but it's scheduled for official released next month.

The save games are not compatible between Season 1 and Episodes 1-24.

The easiest thing to do would be to just play the original game from start to finish.

However, if you want the highest quality experience right now, one option would be to play Season 1 until it ends, then play the original game and use the Start Any Episode feature to start at Episode 10 and then play it through the end of Episode 24. There would be a little bit of overlap, I think, and you might notice a decrease in quality until you get to Episode 18.

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Only the first 10 chapters needed redoing...graphic quality changed significantly (and models) from 11 --->
It did... and it still looked rough. The animations stayed shit for a while. Quality wise only the last few chapters really somewhat match up to the remaster.

I'm not saying he can't do the old trick of making the early game really good for Steam to run out the refund period, then have vastly lower quality from there on... I'm just saying I'd like to see the whole thing at remaster-standard.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
It did... and it still looked rough. The animations stayed shit for a while. Quality wise only the last few chapters really somewhat match up to the remaster.

I'm not saying he can't do the old trick of making the early game really good for Steam to run out the refund period, then have vastly lower quality from there on... I'm just saying I'd like to see the whole thing at remaster-standard.
Not sure but I feel like you need to let it all out, just have a good 1728966236047.gif The VN is going to do just fine. so will the art work.

4.40 star(s) 331 Votes