Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My niece's whole side of the family won't speak to me after I stood up her confirmation thinking there'd be a release on Feb 29...
Sad, sad times... Her dad owed me money...
he still does... a debt is a debt
I'm personally hoping for some titjob action with Jenna
this ^ this is why humanity is still alright.... there's people with the right priorities

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg and kshyk

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What I'm really interested in finding out is if offering the beach house to different characters (I've offered it to Jolina for example) will really lead to them staying there with you or if it'll be a TellTale-style decision.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
What I'm really interested in finding out is if offering the beach house to different characters (I've offered it to Jolina for example) will really lead to them staying there with you or if it'll be a TellTale-style decision.
it's probably gonna be one huge party house, till the legion of toddlers starts crawling around

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What I want to know from the update:

1) Did Jolina shoot the MC because of Jenna's spying or
2) If not the above did she imasculate the MC or
3) Did they simply kiss & cuddle

:D
Haha. As usual, a lot of that depends on player choice. >=) Spin the wheel and see what happens.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Last wish, Fun with Elaine........the rest can wait
Sorry but Elaine is the index case/patient for the coronavirus. So she is off limits. In fact she seems to be very ill and is in critical condition. It remains to be seen how she will fare.

I always wonder why indefinitely is so often spelled wrong and always in the same fashion. Weird.
I typed that post on my phone, so I wasn't able to review it as I normally do on a proper computer.

Is this hinting at car sex with Elaine ;)
Yes. She is going to perform sexual acts on the car gearshift knob while you watch. Only watch, no touching allowed.

I have to agree, when those super religious types start giving into sin, or better yet claiming it is doing "good works"... things get crazy... and we all know who is driving that bus. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
It's really an interesting situation we ended on in episode 16. There are like no possible explanations about that. I can't really see plausible excuse about that fail. That is unless Cheeky tries to represent Jolina dumber than Lily to believe something else than the exact truth.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
seems interesting, cheeky and teams, keep healthy guys

Unlocked
Dev update
Will try to keep it shorter than last time.... :)
So... As you probably gathered from my War & Peace update last time...we will not have Episode 17 finished this month so it will be an April release.
So that's pretty much twice the wait time than it should be. Obviously not good enough but I went into enough details previously about why we're here.
On a positive note, we had a really good team meeting / planning session recently and I'm really positive about the future of the game (after my doom & gloom over the past few weeks). It is going to be a massive episode and will have a shit-ton of artwork.
All four of us are working all available hours on this and will continue to do so. We're still hoping to get some portion of a game out (would call it a partial beta) before the end of this month, just so you get some WTHI play-time in. To try to accommodate this, we've re-aligned our priorities and changed what each of us are working on and are now finishing off scenes in chronological order to see if we can get the Part 1 beta out by the end of the month. No promises at the moment, will see how it goes.
Just another reminder: If any of you want to cancel your subscription this month, you will still be entitled to access the game next month at your current tier. Just send me a DM and I'll make sure I get it to you when it's out. (I need the DM as I've no other way to track it as it's outside of Patreon's scope.)
Also, for April, I'm going to upgrade everyone's tier access for the month, so you'll all receive access to everything associated with the tier above what you subscribe to, e.g. $1 patrons will receive $5 perks. $5 patrons will receive $10 perks, etc.
And for top level patrons, I'll double down on 4K renders and will also provide a custom save of your personal choice (max stats, specific relationship status with each character, etc.)
Also...Since my last update, we've added a new scene to this Episode which involves Katie AND Jenna. It's obviously not a "sex" scene (due to Patreon rules) but I'm sure you'll still find it very sexy.....
View attachment 596006 View attachment 596007

Reactions: acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I typed that post on my phone, so I wasn't able to review it as I normally do on a proper computer.
Lol. We all make mistakes, it's just that I see this specific error so often and I wonder why, not directed against you or meant as a slight.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes