P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Doubts on full harem & from a story point of view prob not. Probable pairings for MC though:

Katie/Lilly/Debbie
Lilly/Debbie
Jenna/Jolina
Monica/Zarah (+ Angel wildcard)
Elaine/Bella - unlikely without incest tag

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I mean she hasn't explicitly said "I'm into voyeurism" but that's been her thing almost since the beginning, hasn't it? It's not something to consider if it's already in the game.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
I just finished playing through the free 13 episode version of the game. Wondering if my save will carry over if I pledge on patreon to get the full version?

Reactions: acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I mean she hasn't explicitly said "I'm into voyeurism" but that's been her thing almost since the beginning, hasn't it? It's not something to consider if it's already in the game.
Yeah i know what you mean, but i just don't think they'll go down the Jenna admitting scenario. She's just still too shy. It's more in her nature to shrink and run rather than face up the challenge. Just look at the way she panicked with Bella at the house. I think they'll go down something desperate as a bet they had or something like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there's indeed clues and even seeds of a harem, sure individual girls's scores won't be maxed but there's talks about seeing other girls
I know some people are into the whole harem thing but that would legit kill the game for me.

After all the character growth and people wanting proper relationships and getting jealous even going as far as breaking up with him if he cheated, a harem would ruin it for me.

It would be like half the game didn't happen. It would just make no sense.

Mar 3, 2018
May need to start a separate thread for it.

This isn't an incest game and game changing mods get their own page as far as I am aware.

Keeps this thread clear of mod and incest talk so people using it can get help without wading through all our none mod and lack of incest talk. It also makes it easier for us that won't use the mod and play the game as intended.
Yeah, hadn't though this through all that well - I just wanted my mod out there :HideThePain:. And I'm still a noob in the community. I have created a new post for this - it is awaiting approvals. Once that is cleared through, I'll update the post and point to the new page.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Mar 3, 2018
Avaron is right, but if/when you do create your own page you can have the mods link it in the OP along with DrAddy's.
Yeah, I didn't quite realize what the correct thing to do here should have been - just wanted the post out. And with the world tearing itself apart for TP, I had to focus on supply runs - kinda missed on these replies.

I have the new page up - awaiting approval. Once that is approved, I'll update the post and point it to the page.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I know some people are into the whole harem thing but that would legit kill the game for me.

After all the character growth and people wanting proper relationships and getting jealous even going as far as breaking up with him if he cheated, a harem would ruin it for me.

It would be like half the game didn't happen. It would just make no sense.
I agree. Not that I don't like the idea of a harem, but the story's characters seem way deeper than just being in a harem.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes