acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
actually will natalie or whoever the girl name in the party that katie and Mc went before is going to take revenge or it's finish there?
Natasha. ;) And yeah, my thoughts exactly! There's no way that bitch ain't coming back at some point for some revenge (If you did the dirty on her/in her ....) She probably has a rich daddy or something and that beach house is prime fire material .... oh god, i'm having AL flash backs again!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
As long as that tool Roger ain't in tow she can come skulking on back. (Definitely have to watch out from here though, head on a swivel at all times - Am i being overly paranoid? ..... not if i'm right!)
Not at all, I'm sleeping with one eye open in September. She didn't seem like a horrible person fwiw.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
As long as that tool Roger ain't in tow she can come skulking on back. (Definitely have to watch out from here though, head on a swivel at all times - Am i being overly paranoid? ..... not if i'm right!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Not at all, I'm sleeping with one eye open in September. She didn't seem like a horrible person fwiw.
Who? Natasha didn't seem like a horrible person? Really? The way she was going to humiliate Katie .... if that was a real life person doing that shit, especially to someone close to me .... they'd be straight to the top of my shit-list. Rotten to the core. (Maybe) ....

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Not exactly the same. Wanda is pretty confident in her subbyness. But it was meant as a joke anyway. She didn't strike me as horny at the end of the party just angry.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Who? Natasha didn't seem like a horrible person? Really? The way she was going to humiliate Katie .... if that was a real life person doing that shit, especially to someone close to me .... they'd be straight to the top of my shit-list. Rotten to the core. (Maybe) ....
I'm not saying Natasha's great, just seemed more likely Roger was the nasty one after meeting them. Anyway, what the MC did to them at the party was pretty bad too.

In any case, seeing them again wasn't high on my list. :)

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just going to sneak on in and admit that I actually liked Natasha.

I felt really shitty about doing that to her. I know she's a bully but she was dead sweet when she thought she'd met someone better.

Would absolutely love a chance to make it up to her.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm just going to sneak on in and admit that I actually liked Natasha.

I felt really shitty about doing that to her. I know she's a bully but she was dead sweet when she thought she'd met someone better.

Would absolutely love a chance to make it up to her.
Really? In my recollection she was primarily interested in hearing from the MC how much better she was than Katie en how much Katie sucked.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes