Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the fans made the game a thousand times by turning into an incest game!
Way I see it, if people want to play with incest they can. Mod has it's own thread so they don't clog this one up.

If they are okay with massive plot holes just to have family fucking then all the poer to them.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Way I see it, if people want to play with incest they can. Mod has it's own thread so they don't clog this one up.

If they are okay with massive plot holes just to have family fucking then all the poer to them.
There's only imaginary plot holes!

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
edited post - see below tx

I just finished the game, and based on the stats, I need an updated walkthrough mod for episode 18. The stats were so low based on those choices.
by all due respect sir even if a wt-mod would be nice to have (and there are several) it is definetely not necessary. most answers are pretty obvious to score imho. nevertheless here is an alternative solution. go 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and upload your last save from ep17. u can find the directory under c:\users\YOUR USERNAME\app data\roaming\renpy\WTHI FOLDER
when loaded all various values are shown so u are able to change them by clicking onto the numbers which need to be modified. here are my stats ending ep17. i´ve only wrote down the characters which occur most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finish it and dl the changed savegame file. copy it to the path mentioned above and overwrite! if anything goes wrong from here just individually modify the values again. eg +10 steps or smt. hope i could help you sir!!

well, last but not least CheekyGimp ima loving the new content a lot. much appreciated and yaaayy keep em cumming (or us) lawl

edit:
iam sry folks i made a crucial mistake on the given solution above. the values of the characters were totally wrong because i used a false savegame to check the numbers which i posted here. excuse me!! i´ve adjusted them now so the given values are now correct. plz be also aware of another missinformation i made. the numbers are not the stats from ending ep17!! instead they came from the end of ep16!!

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes