B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Ah, now that question makes more sense.
In the OP beside where it says EXTRAS is a link that reads Mods, click that and it will bring you to the list of 5 different mods that are known. If there are any others then they haven't been linked or reported.
Thanks and I did have a look ... I just seem to remember there used to be a walkthrough mod without incest and this is not there anymore ... can´t remember though from whom it was ... I would simply look for an in-game-walkthrough mod but it seems I am not lucky ..

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's been a very busy week, but I finally managed to download the final version of Episode 19 (save for some bug fixes, I suppose).

Overall I think it's a substantial improvement. Bella is a lot more likable and the situation with Lily/Debbie feels much smoother for those of us not trying to score with all of them. I still think the episode is too insistent on the group sex and I do not like decision to have the MC leave before he gets a chance to talk about it with them the next morning, but my biggest concerns have been addressed. (Thank you, by the way!)

But there is one thing that still really confuses me. AFAICT, unless the MC is dating Katie in some manner, the only way to avoid a threesome with Lily and Debbie is to leave the house (you'll get several chances). [EDIT: To clarify, I should have said without going for a solo Lily/Debbie run] Is that correct, or is there some bug (or dialog choice I'm missing)? If that is intentional, will the MC leaving still cause Lily and Debbie to stop fooling around in this case?

Lily is my favorite, but I do have a Jenna run too. I'd feel really awkward if my MC literally had to cheat on her with two hot girls lest Debbie lose the love of her life. :oops:
I don't understand this statement......

Reactions: acewinz

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Might want to get that Caps Lock checked... Looks like you're shouting.

1 - When someone makes one, you'll be able to get it here.
The person who was making it, decided that after months and months of devs stating that there'd be no harem, that they'd stop when it finally dawned on them that there would be no harem.

2 - The reviews "page" is a tab which you clicked on by mistake. The one next to it that says "Discussion" is where you are now, and the first post of a thread is where you'll always find links to download with.
Lol Yeah thanks my caps lock is just fine. I kinda went a bit harder on stressing emphasis by using capital letters. Oh and I honestly don't understand what you meant about the harem ordeal except that I hear or see ppl always bitc hin about one thing or another. Ie. This has too much of this & not enough of that. Me personally I have already downloaded this particular game, a couple days ago. I am actually enjoying it thus far. I'd came across it a few times before but for some reason never tried it. Now I Only regret is not having tried it sooner. Oh and thanks for answering my question about finding the page with download links however I am still not understanding how to get there, ALL the time. Especially when I search for a game, but mostly when it says the game's title @ the top of the page and then poof no download links???

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lol Yeah thanks my caps lock is just fine. I kinda went a bit harder on stressing emphasis by using capital letters. Oh and I honestly don't understand what you meant about the harem ordeal except that I hear or see ppl always bitc hin about one thing or another. Ie. This has too much of this & not enough of that. Me personally I have already downloaded this particular game, a couple days ago. I am actually enjoying it thus far. I'd came across it a few times before but for some reason never tried it. Now I Only regret is not having tried it sooner. Oh and thanks for answering my question about finding the page with download links however I am still not understanding how to get there, ALL the time. Especially when I search for a game, but mostly when it says the game's title @ the top of the page and then poof no download links???
Download links are always in the op..literally...a big white DOWNLOAD above them.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks and I did have a look ... I just seem to remember there used to be a walkthrough mod without incest and this is not there anymore ... can´t remember though from whom it was ... I would simply look for an in-game-walkthrough mod but it seems I am not lucky ..
I believe that was made by Phalzyr. Not sure if he still updates it.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Here's the thing, there has never, ever, been a harem route.

Every now and then people ask and they get told but it's usually contained. Since Zoey decided to pull a dick move we've had a lot of people bring it up because the walkthrough followed a harem route.

Why was it a dick move?

Because Zoey was told by the devs this game had no harem when they took over the walkthrough yet did it anyway.

So all of you following the walkthrough now bringing up the no harem thing, blame Zoey for fucking you over, they were told from day 1.

If any of you asking for a harem bothered reading the words in the game you would see why it isn't going to happen. Very few are willing to share and even then only share with certain people and some of the girls hate each other. Some girls aren't willing to share at all.

To make a harem work every single character would need a rewrite and the story would need redoing. As it stands a harem makes no fucking sense.

Why people get annoyed with the question is we have idiots come here saying the dev MUST add a harem to keep them happy. Fuck that, the dev is making the story they want, everyone has 2 choices, play it or don't.

Thanks! To be honest, though, just because many girls are unwilling to share at the moment in the game does not have to mean that they won't be open to it eventually. I did bother reading, but having played other games where something similar was happening, I was unsure of the outcome. I appreciate the clarification.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just because many girls are unwilling to share at the moment in the game does not have to mean that they won't be open to it eventually.
That's exactly what it means.

The devs aren't changing how things are nor are they going to open the girls up for mass sharing. That's why it's not a harem game nor will be.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aaaaaaand Ctrl-V! :)

Damn it, I just can't help myself, can I ;)
I've got a lot of nieces, nephews, young cousins and friends that have kids. After explaining why something isn't going to happen they accept it and move on to other things like pretending to be a Disney Princess ... but enough about my overly camp nephew.

Come to an adult site with adult members who get told over the course of many, many, many months that a certain thing is not going to happen. Have a big blow out about a certain thing not happening, the dev gets involved about that certain thing not happening and that thing not happening gets set in stone for all to see that a certain thing is not going to happen.

Then you get that 1 guy that quotes you and says that while the characters may not be into a certain thing it doesn't mean they won't be all the time.

This after being told it isn't going to happen full fucking stop.....

I'm starting to think i'm either being trolled because i've become a meme or i'm dealing with some really, really slow people.

When it gets to a point that something isn't going to happen and the devs have clarified it for all to see and 1 person still doesn't get it.....

I must be getting trolled, it's the only explanation.

Surely, fucking surely, nobody alive today can be that dense ...... it's not possible, they would have won a Darwin award by now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've got a lot of nieces, nephews, young cousins and friends that have kids. After explaining why something isn't going to happen they accept it and move on to other things like pretending to be a Disney Princess ... but enough about my overly camp nephew.

Come to an adult site with adult members who get told over the course of many, many, many months that a certain thing is not going to happen. Have a big blow out about a certain thing not happening, the dev gets involved about that certain thing not happening and that thing not happening gets set in stone for all to see that a certain thing is not going to happen.

Then you get that 1 guy that quotes you and says that while the characters may not be into a certain thing it doesn't mean they won't be all the time.

I'm starting to think i'm either being trolled because i've become a meme or i'm dealing with some really, really slow people.

When it gets to a point that something isn't going to happen and the devs have clarified it for all to see and 1 person still doesn't get it.....

Surely, fucking surely, nobody alive today can be that dense ...... it's not possible, they would have won a Darwin award by now.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit of both, you've become larger than your message Ava ;)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

so is it going to happen or not i cant work out what your trying to say :unsure::p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit of both, you've become larger than your message Ava ;)
It's nice to know my messages of no harem here will live in when I am forgotten.

Years down the line when people are playing Where the Harem is and that one guy looks back fondly and says "hey, guys, remember that silly twat that said this wouldn't happen".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's nice to know my messages of no harem here will live in when I am forgotten.

Years down the line when people are playing Where the Harem is and that one guy looks back fondly and says "hey, guys, remember that silly twat that said this wouldn't happen".
Always nice to leave a legacy!

Maybe that can be the devs next game, WTH(arem)I - The sequel!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Twas the night before Christmas (WTHI Harem Non-Canon Edition)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just something I threw together for a chuckle. Thanks for all the fish everyone and have a happy safe Holiday!

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Just something I threw together for a chuckle. Thanks for all the fish everyone and have a happy safe Holiday!
Damn Ace! you yourselfed that one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
with adult members
Questionable Ava...either physical or mental.

Oh...they really can. Spend 10 minutes on social media...especially in our country.

Absofeckinlutely brilliant!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes