Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Twas the night before Christmas (WTHI Harem Non-Canon Edition)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just something I threw together for a chuckle. Thanks for all the fish everyone and have a happy safe Holiday!
You left out the librarian. I'm sure some people here will be very disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Just change it to $100 per bottle, still pricy for wine but for a possible 4 way I would take the loss with out even a harsh comment. Even if all he would get was $10k in total.
In order to get the millions he would have to reject all 3 girls in the house and he might loose them any way if they do not accept a hareem situation, there has been no clues if that will be so. I would need to be certain that I get all 3 (+ the rest in the game) if I were to consider rejecting the money, for a may be i´d risk $10k not $10 millions.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
They're not just guest, they're friends. No one is to blame for the accident and they're not assholes for not knowing it was 30k wine.
No real friend steals from a friend. If I have and offer then drink cause then we both can enjoy the moment, if you ask I may permit/give some or all, If you steal you´r gone on the instant.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Why would anyone think that a bottle of wine was worth £30k? and even if they did why would they think it would be lying around not in a temperature control room?

The only person at fault is Dad (Again) for leaving expensive bottles of wine lying about. The girls where there for a party, who doesn't drink the place dry at a party?? maybe you've never attended one so don't know but trust me it's commonplace.

I have a couple of bottles of £100+ wine, they are stored in a controlled environment well away from any random booze, there is no way they could be found by some half cut partygoer looking for late night drinks.
Most players are not wine snobbs but know what loosing $30k would do to your mood. A text to ask does not take very long but can stop so many wrong(s).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just change it to $100 per bottle, still pricy for wine but for a possible 4 way I would take the loss with out even a harsh comment. Even if all he would get was $10k in total.
In order to get the millions he would have to reject all 3 girls in the house and he might loose them any way if they do not accept a hareem situation, there has been no clues if that will be so. I would need to be certain that I get all 3 (+ the rest in the game) if I were to consider rejecting the money, for a may be i´d risk $10k not $10 millions.
i can help you with that theres no harem you may get smaller pairings but no full harem

No real friend steals from a friend. If I have and offer then drink cause then we both can enjoy the moment, if you ask I may permit/give some or all, If you steal you´r gone on the instant.
they didn't steal anything, they was never told the wine wasn't for them to drink the MC didn't even know about it

Most players are not wine snobbs but know what loosing $30k would do to your mood. A text to ask does not take very long but can stop so many wrong(s).
the MC dont care about money or his dads wine so wouldn't get angry over it, plus he just got over 100k with the beach house and car if i remember correctly

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well gues we will have to do a 1 love interest save file at a time and make sure to put every other girl on low relation score so we dont fuck up

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The MC said he had stocked up on booze, they had no way of knowing that wine wasn't for them.

hope there will have a harem one scene
Yikes.....

Well gues we will have to do a 1 love interest save file at a time and make sure to put every other girl on low relation score so we dont fuck up
Or just use the option in the main menu to start at the latest ep and set your relationships.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz Do you know when the gallery will be updated?
Afraid not. Cheeky usually handles it. It normally gets done with the bugfix patch post release, but given the several beta's we released there may not be a bugfix unless something comes up. I'll ask him next time he is around, but I'd think anything before January is unlikely.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes