Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But there is still the question of if her intentions are sincere towards the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't really matter if she was a gold digger, it wouldn't have any impact on their relationship.

She ends up with the MC, assuming she fills her conditions, she also ends up with her millions and he ends up with his so they would be rich as fuck anyway.

The big difference is she would be a gold digger with a man who would treat her right and show her the love his dad never could.

Ulterior motives don't really matter when you have everything.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wouldn't really matter if she was a gold digger, it wouldn't have any impact on their relationship.

She ends up with the MC, assuming she fills her conditions, she also ends up with her millions and he ends up with his so they would be rich as fuck anyway.

The big difference is she would be a gold digger with a man who would treat her right and show her the love his dad never could.

Ulterior motives don't really matter when you have everything.
I don't think you understand how greed works, Ava. If a hypothetically-evil Elaine got the MC's money in addition to hers, she would be double rich. That's like three times better than single rich.

Besides, on a slightly more serious note, we still don't know what Elaine's conditions are. It's entirely possible they involve backstabbing the MC in some way. Or that Elaine is afraid she won't be able to complete her requirements and is ingratiating herself with the MC on the assumption he will get his share; if and when she realizes his gold vein is played out, she'll drop him and look elsewhere.

Reactions: Jorund

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I got recommended this game by someone, so I'm totally new to it. To be honest, after Episode 1 (when it said Episode 2 starts), I almost quit right there because I really thought it wasn't that great with the standard guy with women in house and choices of "kiss/look/touch/etc" type stuff. But it gets a lot better later, so I would encourage new players to stick it out a little bit longer to see the narrative develop.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Abandoned it.

Long story short, dev told Zoey there is no harem but they made the walkthrough to fit a harem ending that doesn't exist.

Put simply, the walkthrough is useless.
I wouldn't say it's completely useless. You can still use it to select the good options for the one woman you want to get a good ending with.

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
To the people that are confused as to whether there is a harem route...

Katie has pretty much threatened to cut your junk off if she catches you messing around, but hey I'm sure she's just kidding.

Right?

Reactions: acewinz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Whenever I try to open Zip, error: CRC episode 14_40.jpg problem occurs.
Does anybody look for anything themselves anymore?

Go back a few pages for the image. if you have played this before...you already have the image. Just extract..ignore error...and copy paste image into Ep19 images folder.

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Does anybody look for anything themselves anymore?

Go back a few pages for the image. if you have played this before...you already have the image. Just extract..ignore the error...and copy-paste the image into the Ep19 images folder.
Thank you for your help. I do not want to be disrespectful. I'm just asking. But if my questions seem absurd to you, you don't have to answer them.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
No walkthrough yet?
Umm. It isn't that complicated. Does WTHI really need a walkthrough? The dialog choices are pretty obvious to me most of the time, and if it is a little unclear, just look at the facial expressions of the character you are talking to after each dialog choice, roll-back and try each one. The devs have done a good job of using facial expressions to clue the player in to whether you are making the right dialog choice or not.

The only time walkthroughs are ever needed, in my opinion, are for some sandbox games where the devs like to make it complicated to draw out playtime without much content, you know, you must be in the living room at 3:00 PM on Sunday, but only if you've watched the sunset on the balcony last Tuesday, etc.

I try to avoid these games.

WTHI isn't like this. Just play it and be nice to the characters you like, and pay attention to the dialog.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Umm. It isn't that complicated. Does WTHI really need a walkthrough? The dialog choices are pretty obvious to me most of the time, and if it is a little unclear, just look at the facial expressions of the character you are talking to after each dialog choice, roll-back and try each one. The devs have done a good job of using facial expressions to clue the player in to whether you are making the right dialog choice or not.
There are plenty of ocassions in this where that will not help you due to the system Cheecky has implemented. Many paths not easy to go down where a walkthrough is helpful, though, I agree with you on the main for the most-part, it is not required here.

The only time walkthroughs are ever needed, in my opinion, are for some sandbox games where the devs like to make it complicated to draw out playtime without much content, you know, you must be in the living room at 3:00 PM on Sunday, but only if you've watched the sunset on the balcony last Tuesday, etc.
HAHAHAHAHA...brilliantly put. Wholeheartedly agree! (and also avoid like the plague myself)

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Umm. It isn't that complicated. Does WTHI really need a walkthrough? The dialog choices are pretty obvious to me most of the time, and if it is a little unclear, just look at the facial expressions of the character you are talking to after each dialog choice, roll-back and try each one. The devs have done a good job of using facial expressions to clue the player into whether you are making the right dialog choice or not.

The only time walkthroughs are ever needed, in my opinion, is for some sandbox games where the devs like to make it complicated to draw out playtime without much content, you know, you must be in the living room at 3:00 PM on Sunday, but only if you've watched the sunset on the balcony last Tuesday, etc.

I try to avoid these games.

WTHI isn't like this. Just play it and be nice to the characters you like and pay attention to the dialog.
The best explanation I've ever seen (y) :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes