Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Elaine can't be the third, she's already known as being one of the inheritors.
Oh, I think I might have read over the "villain" being a third inheritor. I thought it could've been any inheritor (including Elaine).
Even though that would mean the realistic options for the villain are reduced, I'm still excited to see the grand reveal!

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I have my theory about the 3rd, it's either the Librarian or Dogboy :unsure: nobody's gonna see that coming!

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I think the "Gold Digger" is going to be someone the MC can either be on good terms with or bad depending on how you've treated them in the game. They don't necessarily have to be the bad guy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the "Gold Digger" is going to be someone the MC can either be on good terms with or bad depending on how you've treated them in the game. They don't necessarily have to be the bad guy.
That's the thing, no one is saying it is a bad guy.

The gold digger IS someone the MC can have a relationship with and none of them are evil bitches.

Elaine had her moments when his dad was alive but he even admits himself in the email he sent the MC that he forced her to act like that.

Teresa is just insane, she hasn't done anything evil except raise a nutjob stalker for a son and the rest the MC can already bang.

The only thing to consider is the third inheritor was also banging his dad so if the MC goes for Elaine or the gold digger he's basically sticking his dick in his dads sloppy seconds.

Enjoy that thought folks.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Links for windows version are corrupted, tried downloading it from two different links, same thing happens

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
i can help you with that theres no harem you may get smaller pairings but no full harem

they didn't steal anything, they was never told the wine wasn't for them to drink the MC didn't even know about it

the MC dont care about money or his dads wine so wouldn't get angry over it, plus he just got over 100k with the beach house and car if i remember correctly
The girls was not told to take what ever they found, they were granted access to the beach house ,no more.

It IS stealing when you take any thing you were not given clear instructions that they could take.

The MC is a avatar for the player, not a person(any thing else and this would be a slide show cartoon, not a game). To find out that you HAD $30k in wine stolen when your total cash is $100k an you do not know IF you can get your inheritance at all would totally make me trow them out and focus on getting the money, with millions new girls will follow.

Reactions: cakeny

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Umm. It isn't that complicated. Does WTHI really need a walkthrough? The dialog choices are pretty obvious to me most of the time, and if it is a little unclear, just look at the facial expressions of the character you are talking to after each dialog choice, roll-back and try each one. The devs have done a good job of using facial expressions to clue the player in to whether you are making the right dialog choice or not.

The only time walkthroughs are ever needed, in my opinion, are for some sandbox games where the devs like to make it complicated to draw out playtime without much content, you know, you must be in the living room at 3:00 PM on Sunday, but only if you've watched the sunset on the balcony last Tuesday, etc.

I try to avoid these games.

WTHI isn't like this. Just play it and be nice to the characters you like, and pay attention to the dialog.
I agree with you, however, the hidden lesbian points by Kate makes it trial and error. Do these stats really effect gameplay or ep 19 at all? Is the 4some rejected by Kate if her LP is not high enough in the episode?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I agree with you, however, the hidden lesbian points by Kate makes it trial and error. Do these stats really effect gameplay or ep 19 at all? Is the 4some rejected by Kate if her LP is not high enough in the episode?
It affects several things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sm204900729

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Regarding a walkthrough, Katie and Wanda can be a little bit tricky. Because Katie frequently prefers insults and joking to sappy sentimental stuff, it can be tricky picking the right choice. Wanda tends to enjoy a bit of verbal abuse so you have to treat her a bit differently as well.

That being said, if you use one of the older pdf walkthrough you should be able to build up your stats enough to the point where it won't matter by the time you get to episode 19.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes