Benares

May 12, 2017
I'll let you off because you've only been using the site for 3 years so you probably don't know about it yet but there is this handy little function up top called "search".

Helps you search through large threads like this for those questions that get asked several times an hour.

I know, I know I could ignore these posts but I have this inner need to be helpful and i'm a good girl.
my sarcasm detector just exploded, it was brand new, xmas present. you owe me one :D

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anyone tell me what the problem is
i try to continue after reading episode 14 stats and get this message
or is it because i use the compressed version?

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
I'll let you off because you've only been using the site for 3 years so you probably don't know about it yet but there is this handy little function up top called "search".

Helps you search through large threads like this for those questions that get asked several times an hour.

I know, I know I could ignore these posts but I have this inner need to be helpful and i'm a good girl.
dude i think we all r searching for it, but no one is updating the walkthrough. thats why ppl r asking

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have asking for it too, but someone deletes my comment
dude i think we all r searching for it, but no one is updating the walkthrough. thats why ppl r asking
The whole walkthrough question has been asked and answered ad nauseam of late, and there's even an answer regarding the status of a walkthrough, an official one from Cheeky himself no less, on this very page.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
guys, i know there isnt a harem mod, so no need to mention it, i know it from the beginning of the game, they have been hinting it and telling about it here.
but we still need walkthrough for different characters right?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys, i know there isnt a harem mod
Nobody has mentioned anything regarding you and a harem mod though... In fact, there's basically no mention of any harem mod. You sure you're in the right thread? :unsure:

but we still need walkthrough for different characters right?
Again, you appear to have missed the blatantly obvious from that page... Here's a hint, it was a post by Acewinz.

Really? a facepalm for that? yikes......

I gotta stop replying to my own posts.....
Eh, he facepalms for apparently anything.
I stopped using the damn thing since it's a pointless reaction as staff took the decision to have add to reaction score. Should've either removed it or just have it not add/subtract at all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Eh, he facepalms for apparently anything.
I stopped using the damn thing since it's a pointless reaction as staff took the decision to have add to reaction score. Should've either removed it or just have it not add/subtract at all.
Yeah, that particular reaction seems to have lost it's flair :) WOOOOOOO......(reference to the older among us :) )

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's already been answered .... many, many, many times.

The walkthrough has been abandoned. Nobody is making one that's why it hasn't been updated.

Using search would have told you this.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm about halfway through the game and already on 3-4 occasions I was about to raise my eyebrow fearing to be plunged back into the usual dead ends, clichés of these stories.

instead for now every time the solution to the impasse/mistery has always been if not original, always fully credible

for now a really positive experience. great work

I'm a little disappointed, because it turns out that I will really have to play all the games that Maviarab recommended me ...

p.s. if Monica turns out to be the gold digger, I'll put a facepalm on every comment on this topic, and then cry in the dark. it's a promise

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm a little disappointed, because it turns out that I will really have to play all the games that Maviarab recommended me ...
Show some restraint man. :sneaky:
p.s. if Monica turns out to be the gold digger
Doesn't really matter if she is and you're into her, unless her condition is to kill the MC or something. You've already given up the money so.....just be magnificent. :)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes