kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Having errors with I believe the video. Had it before but just moved on but I'm getting it again when I'm driving Elaine in the country side. Other gifs seem to be working fine.
It's showing a grey stenciled little girl and in middle of her chest it says Vid17EHj_s. And no it has nothing to do with mods, I know to use 18 with 18 and not 18 with 19,etc.
I tried doing a search and not finding anything on this. My Vid card is up to date in order to play Cyberpunk 2077.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Having errors with I believe the video. Had it before but just moved on but I'm getting it again when I'm driving Elaine in the country side. Other gifs seem to be working fine.
It's showing a grey stenciled little girl and in middle of her chest it says Vid17EHj_s. And no it has nothing to do with mods, I know to use 18 with 18 and not 18 with 19,etc.
I tried doing a search and not finding anything on this. My Vid card is up to date in order to play Cyberpunk 2077.
Tagging dev acewinz for ya.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Don't call her dude, it's disrespectful ;)

Ace, maybe time to make a mention of the the WT in the OP?
UncleVT controls the thread, but I'll reiterate that we are maintaining an official walkthrough for the game (it's a 15$ tier perk), but Cheeky updates it one EP behind (so 19 won't come out till 20).

I am afraid I am not seeing a video named that (although it does look like it could be an old ep17 elaine handjob designation, we ended up using the ingame system and not a webm video for her in the long run). But if Cheeky changed it in our script, he did it right as it all works in the stock game for me, but if you were using a mod... I'd say it was that. If you aren't, can i get a traceback so I can place the exact location (and this is for the full EP19 right)?

Plundering

Dec 2, 2018
Man, I have to say after playing the second photo shoot scene, as simple as it is. MC and Angel's annoyance of Wanda is hilarious. Such a funny scene.

Reactions: acewinz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Show some restraint man. :sneaky:

Doesn't really matter if she is and you're into her, unless her condition is to kill the MC or something. You've already given up the money so.....just be magnificent. :)

sorry for the forced joke earlier.

you're right, but if it were Monica it would still mark a betrayal, towards MC's mother and therefore also towards MC,

while if it were anyone else, in the end it would be a person who took advantage of MC's father, so not a big deal, an enemy of an MC enemy.

the inheritance issue is very relative, unless there is strong interference to prevent MC from getting his share (I'm still halfway through the game so I don't know), in the end everyone plays their part, if someone gives up or fails benefits others

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'll reiterate that we are maintaining an official walkthrough for the game (it's a 15$ tier perk), but Cheeky updates it one EP behind (so 19 won't come out till 20).
No wonder I haven't heard about it. Does it degrade over time...down to say....the pesky $5 guys? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
you're right, but if it were Monica it would still mark a betrayal, towards MC's mother and therefore also towards MC,

while if it were anyone else, in the end it would be a person who took advantage of MC's father, so not a big deal, an enemy of an MC enemy.
I don't think it's Monica but I do think it has to be one of the main 6-7 women. Someone's gonna get figuratively burned.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No wonder I haven't heard about it. Does it degrade over time...down to say....the pesky $5 guys? :D
It does. Slowly... :p (It really is a ton of work for this game)

Walkthroughs
Episode 1-18 Walkthrough
($15+ patrons):
Episode 1-16 Walkthrough ($10+ patrons):
Episode 1-7 Walkthrough (All patrons)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It does. Slowly... :p (It really is a ton of work for this game)

Walkthroughs
Episode 1-18 Walkthrough
($15+ patrons):
Episode 1-16 Walkthrough ($10+ patrons):
Episode 1-7 Walkthrough (All patrons)
All can say ace is you have some mighty fine patreons...as it's never been shared here to my knowledge hehe. That, or few use it that also frequent here.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I barely got accepted, the vetting process is extreme. :geek:
I know right? Credit card info, credit check, background check. You'd be surprised how many pervs have histories of sexual deviance. Sex dungeons, sleepy time drugs, it's a dangerous business... CellStudios has still yet to be found wherever he is kept chained to a rendering machine.
:sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes