Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What incest? The M/C is not related his "family". They are his mom's BFF and her daughters, so no incest unless the two daughters and their mom hook up.
Currently the only walkthrough mod has the incest mod included with it.

The person you quoted wants a walkthrough without the incest mod, of which there isn't one.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Currently the only walkthrough mod has the incest mod included with it.

The person you quoted wants a walkthrough without the incest mod, of which there isn't one.
Ahh I misunderstood then. I'm doing a replay from start with Zoey Raven's WT no mod, so no Incest. I've always played it that way (without incest). Like Zoey I was hoping for a Harem ending, choosing only one LI is problematic to the story IMO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahh I misunderstood then. I'm doing a replay from start with Zoey Raven's WT no mod, so no Incest. I've always played it that way (without incest). Like Zoey I was hoping for a Harem ending, choosing only one LI is problematic to the story IMO.
How is it problematic?

Considering most girls won't share and a harem wouldn't work without them killing him not to mention harems in most cases look ridiculous..... not seeing your point?

Remember there has NEVER been a harem.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like Zoey I was hoping for a Harem ending
Ah but were you aware, as Zoey Raven must have been when making their walkthroughs, that the devs had repeatedly stated that this was not going to be a harem game?

choosing only one LI is problematic to the story IMO.
Problematic for your desire to have all the women, yet in no way problematic for the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
premise that the harem doesn't interest me.

however, a good boy route, away from temptation, leaves you in the dark about several important steps in history.

I do the most stupid of examples, if you are not "interested" in Zarah, she will not send you a selfie and you will not be able to show it to Jolina (although there remains a 1% doubt for the hair color change)

so it's true that you can play however you want, even as a cloistered monk, but you miss out on a lot of plot elements.

my first route was horny dog enough, now i can choose which route i am interested in, but it is not obvious that a player will carry out several routes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
premise that the harem doesn't interest me.

however, a good boy route, away from temptation, leaves you in the dark about several important steps in history.

I do the most stupid of examples, if you are not "interested" in Zarah, she will not send you a selfie and you will not be able to show it to Jolina (although there remains a 1% doubt for the hair color change)

so it's true that you can play however you want, even as a cloistered monk, but you miss out on a lot of plot elements.

my first route was horny dog enough, now i can choose which route i am interested in, but it is not obvious that a player will carry out several routes
A big part of why my MC is a horndog in almost every initial playthrough of every game I play is because there were a few times where I missed out on content by only being interested in one route/path and seldom went back for another play through thinking I had already seen the story from beginning to end. Obviously I now know not to assume there will be some sort of harem/polyamorous path available in every game...at least not if you want to avoid a ‘bad’ ending, that and I hate to break NPC hearts by rejecting all but one. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A big part of why my MC is a horndog in almost every initial playthrough of every game O play is because there were a few times where I missed out on content by only being interested in one route/path and seldom went back for another play through thinking I had already seen the story from beginning to end. Obviously I now know not to assume there will be some sort of harem/polyamorous path available in every game...at least not if you want to avoid a ‘bad’ ending, that and I hate to break NPC hearts by rejecting all but one. ;)
:ROFLMAO: ;)

it is also more or less my way of playing, except when I know that the game is short, or when it is part of the structure of the game to have to make decisions quickly, or if there are some particularly hateful LIs. if the heart of the game is to choose, then it must also be to know, and I take the risk of bumping into some closed door

Nov 4, 2017
Does the foursome lock me out of Lily "only" route ? Right know i'm banging kinda everyone because i don't want to chose only one LI and miss so many scenes but the ultimate scheme is to end with the best girl.

Reactions: SNOW 777
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes