acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
then it must be the MOD ...

strange, however, that it acts in this way.
I was referring to what was my first game, in relation to all of them, convinced onanist.
but I redid the 19th chapter as a test with these settings (which I think will be my final ones):
View attachment 994775
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now I lose the residual esteem of Maviarab .... :cry: :cry: :cry:
AH, moding could definitely explain it. :p That is an odd change though. Going from dropping off Bella straight to the couch convo. That is some transition.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
AH, moding could definitely explain it. :p That is an odd change though. Going from dropping off Bella straight to the couch convo. That is some transition.
strange because I used it only to have the values visible, and usually the MODs at the limit work in reverse, that is, making you always see everything ...

I'm a lazy gamer ...

thanks as always

Reactions: acewinz

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I struggle with the family relationships in this game. Family members freely use the terms 'bitch', 'asshole', and 'go fuck yourself' and other similar words with each other. I understand that all families are different but most families have an underlying respect for each other and don't use that type of language with family members (with friends sure).

Everyone has their own opinion but it kind of breaks immersion for me. No one that I know of grew up using that type of language with family members on a regular basis. Friends come and go but family will always be family. The underlying respect for each other just doesn't seem to be there based on the language they use. They act more like BFFs than family members. Just my opinion, allow me to have mine and I'll allow you to have yours. Peace. Have fun!
Well, your issue is solved since nobody in this game is family with MC. They are actually BFF's, or something close to it. Katie, Jenna and Monica that is.
I believe what spectre1viper was referring to is the dynamic in Monica's household caused mainly by Katie. She has the mouth of a viper and aims her venom at her sister Jenna frequently as well as the M/C. I believe that he was expecting a more civil discourse between siblings.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I believe what spectre1viper was referring to is the dynamic in Monica's household caused mainly by Katie. She has the mouth of a viper and aims her venom at her sister Jenna frequently as well as the M/C. I believe that he was expecting a more civil discourse between siblings.
Right...because siblings always love each other and are all rainbows and unicorns aren't they? rofl....

However, having said that, Katies attitude and mouth annoy the hell out of me personally, complete lack of respect, however again, the MC gives as good as he gets so they are as bad as each other in that respect and that is their 'banter' with each other, their thing.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Right...because siblings always love each other and are all rainbows and unicorns aren't they? rofl....

However, having said that, Katies attitude and mouth annoy the hell out of me personally, complete lack of respect, however again, the MC gives as good as he gets so they are as bad as each other in that respect and that is their 'banter' with each other, their thing.
I personally do not mind the banter between Katie and the M/C at first, but it gets old quickly. It does nicely set up for when she does finally show her vulnerable side I would personally just like to see less of her sharp tongue and more of the soft less edgy side of Katie.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I personally do not mind the banter between Katie and the M/C at first, but it gets old quickly. It does nicely set up for when she does finally show her vulnerable side I would personally just like to see less of her sharp tongue and more of the soft less edgy side of Katie.
Yeah I agree her insults while cute initially, it quickly gets old for me. Glad there’s the option to tell her to tone it down either partially if not completely.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Y’all are too thin skinned... LOL

I found the way Jenna and Katie went off at each other normal and I liked the way the MC and Katie insulted each other. I didn’t tell Katie to change at all. Obviously different strokes for different folks. Jenna and her lack of self confidence, need for the MC’s approval, and encouragement was more irritating to me. Rather fuck Natasha in the ass than have anything to do with Jenna.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I found the way Jenna and Katie went off at each other normal and I liked the way the MC and Katie insulted each other. I didn’t tell Katie to change at all. Obviously different strokes for different folks. Jenna and her lack of self confidence, need for the MC’s approval, and encouragement was more irritating to me. Rather fuck Natasha in the ass than have anything to do with Jenna.
I was with you for the first part of your post then...............TITANIC! :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Jenna makes me really uncomfortable ..

she is the character MC is most predatory towards at first, but after the pupil overcomes the teacher (or does she reveal herself only for what she is?), she becomes a completely uninhibited nymphomaniac, much more than Katie places no limit

I repeat: we have created a monster

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
How the fuck did his dads girlfriend kick him out? She isn't his fathers wife she's just a fucking girlfriend, if his father was rich it would obviously be his house they were living in, so how can she kick him out?
I think that just happen for the sake of the plot. If it was me, there would be no way that bitch would kick me out before the will reading!

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How the fuck did his dads girlfriend kick him out? She isn't his fathers wife she's just a fucking girlfriend, if his father was rich it would obviously be his house they were living in, so how can she kick him out?
she simply "asked" him to leave, and MC rather than stay in the same house with a person who hates him (or so he thought) accepted.

Elaine has the right to stay in that house, so even MC couldn't kick her out.

MC preferred to avoid the fight and leave a house that has no emotional value for him. basically MC doesn't consider it "his home"

if probably ended up under a bridge he would find the urge to collide with Elaine

Last edited:

Benares

May 12, 2017
she simply "asked" him to leave, and MC rather than stay in the same house with a person who hates him (or so he thought) accepted.

Elaine has the right to stay in that house, so even MC couldn't kick her out.

MC preferred to avoid the fight and leave a house that has no emotional value for him. basically MC doesn't consider it "his home"

if probably ended up under a bridge he would find the urge to collide with Elaine
Damn, i have to replay the game from the beginning focusing only on the text, but with the images it's too difficult to focus on the text, acewinz can you upload only the script, pretty please? :D

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Damn, i have to replay the game from the beginning focusing only on the text, but with the images it's too difficult to focus on the text, acewinz can you upload only the script, pretty please? :D
Open the ".rpy" files in atom editor (or any other editor you like)
It's all code but it's still pretty readable and easy to understand

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes