Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Wow exciting update! Nice cliffhanger with the attorney. I mean who shot J.R. right? The 4-way at the beach house was one of the hottest I've seen in a VN. I had to piss off Bella to do it, but it turned out worth it. I could be happy with a Katie/Lily/Debbie ending except for losing the inheritance because of Katie. I mean in RL with $15.8 mil the M/C could have his choice of arm candy/harems like Hef and maybe Katie would still speak to him after 10 years. I'm keen to see what's gonna happen with Katie given the hints dropped about her gaining weight and having weird cravings recently after a few M/C creampies. So now I have a basic total cheating game except for Jolina (I friend with benefits zoned her) I think I'll go back and fast forward through a couple saves with exclusive LI tracks. BTW Until this update I ignored Wanda, but I like where the Dev took her. The insight into her childhood appeals to the psychologist in me. I'm interested to see how she would develop beyond a Dom/Sub relationship (which I don't really care for although in Wanda's case it was amusing for a time).

Reactions: ant007 and acewinz

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Wow exciting update! Nice cliffhanger with the attorney. I mean who shot J.R. right? The 4-way at the beach house was one of the hottest I've seen in a VN. I had to piss off Bella to do it, but it turned out worth it. I could be happy with a Katie/Lily/Debbie ending except for losing the inheritance because of Katie. I mean in RL with $15.8 mil the M/C could have his choice of arm candy/harems like Hef and maybe Katie would still speak to him after 10 years. I'm keen to see what's gonna happen with Katie given the hints dropped about her gaining weight and having weird cravings recently after a few M/C creampies. So now I have a basic total cheating game except for Jolina (I friend with benefits zoned her) I think I'll go back and fast forward through a couple saves with exclusive LI tracks. BTW Until this update I ignored Wanda, but I like where the Dev took her. The insight into her childhood appeals to the psychologist in me. I'm interested to see how she would develop beyond a Dom/Sub relationship (which I don't really care for although in Wanda's case it was amusing for a time).
Now you're making me wanna replay the update with a Katie path to see what you're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
How to succeed on Elaine guilt path? Overall, do the MC need to be angry with her or do he need to be friendly?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Now you're making me wanna replay the update with a Katie path to see what you're talking about.
***Spoilers Follow***

I followed Zoey Raven's WT to get the prereq's for 4-way down. I'd recommend it. I basically started with the party and romanced Debbie and Katie then Lily. I continued that plan through and cheated a bit on Katie but let both Lily and especially Debbie know full disclosure. When playing volleyball at the beach with the girls make sure to set Katies lezbo pts by getting her to kiss Debbie as a punishment for losing at volleyball. When Debbie comes around be sure to cheat with her behind Katie's back and when she asks for help with Lily make sure you let you desire for both of them to be in a relationship with you known. If just help Debbie with Lily it will lock you out from their romantic path. After that Debbie and you will set a plan to get all the girls over to the beach house for a party/sleepover. When that happens Bella (If you are romancing her) will call and ask for a date and come over to the BH. That's where I pissed her off because I had to refuse her and waste half a day (that could've been spent with the girls on the beach) driving Bella home (she took and Uber to the BH). Zoey's WT mentioned something about skipping seeing Lily in the park the day before the party and that being a better path for the 4-way, but I decided to skip seeing Katie at that time and see Debbie and Lily instead. Basically what happens at the party is Debbie outs herself to her besties and then becomes your wingman to rev Katie's Sapphic motors up. Once Debbie becomes instigator Lily joins in egging Katie on and finally Katie goes full tilt swinger sharing you with her girls and even into some girl/girl action. From what I understand there is the possibility of an ending including future fun with all 3 gals romantically. Most likely I could see a Katie-M/C and Lily/Debbie paring where they all get together regularly and swing.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
***Spoilers Follow***

I followed Zoey Raven's WT to get the prereq's for 4-way down. I'd recommend it. I basically started with the party and romanced Debbie and Katie then Lily. I continued that plan through and cheated a bit on Katie but let both Lily and especially Debbie know full disclosure. When playing volleyball at the beach with the girls make sure to set Katies lezbo pts by getting her to kiss Debbie as a punishment for losing at volleyball. When Debbie comes around be sure to cheat with her behind Katie's back and when she asks for help with Lily make sure you let you desire for both of them to be in a relationship with you known. If just help Debbie with Lily it will lock you out from their romantic path. After that Debbie and you will set a plan to get all the girls over to the beach house for a party/sleepover. When that happens Bella (If you are romancing her) will call and ask for a date and come over to the BH. That's where I pissed her off because I had to refuse her and waste half a day (that could've been spent with the girls on the beach) driving Bella home (she took and Uber to the BH). Zoey's WT mentioned something about skipping seeing Lily in the park the day before the party and that being a better path for the 4-way, but I decided to skip seeing Katie at that time and see Debbie and Lily instead. Basically what happens at the party is Debbie outs herself to her besties and then becomes your wingman to rev Katie's Sapphic motors up. Once Debbie becomes instigator Lily joins in egging Katie on and finally Katie goes full tilt swinger sharing you with her girls and even into some girl/girl action. From what I understand there is the possibility of an ending including future fun with all 3 gals romantically. Most likely I could see a Katie-M/C and Lily/Debbie paring where they all get together regularly and swing.
Guess will pass on it then, no interest in group sex. BTW, final version of update lets you send Bella away without doing anything.

Reactions: SNOW 777

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
***Spoilers Follow***

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I struggle with the family relationships in this game. Family members freely use the terms 'bitch', 'asshole', and 'go fuck yourself' and other similar words with each other. I understand that all families are different but most families have an underlying respect for each other and don't use that type of language with family members (with friends sure).

Everyone has their own opinion but it kind of breaks immersion for me. No one that I know of grew up using that type of language with family members on a regular basis. Friends come and go but family will always be family. The underlying respect for each other just doesn't seem to be there based on the language they use. They act more like BFFs than family members. Just my opinion, allow me to have mine and I'll allow you to have yours. Peace. Have fun!

Reactions: SNOW 777

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I struggle with the family relationships in this game. Family members freely use the terms 'bitch', 'asshole', and 'go fuck yourself' and other similar words with each other. I understand that all families are different but most families have an underlying respect for each other and don't use that type of language with family members (with friends sure).

Everyone has their own opinion but it kind of breaks immersion for me. No one that I know of grew up using that type of language with family members on a regular basis. Friends come and go but family will always be family. The underlying respect for each other just doesn't seem to be there based on the language they use. They act more like BFFs than family members. Just my opinion, allow me to have mine and I'll allow you to have yours. Peace. Have fun!
Well, your issue is solved since nobody in this game is family with MC. They are actually BFF's, or something close to it. Katie, Jenna and Monica that is.

Feb 6, 2018
Any news on the update schedule? Really looking forward to how Jenna's plot is solved, since Katie pretty much got her polygamy goals set straight in this episode and Monica got hers set up in the one before that...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
then it must be the MOD ...

strange, however, that it acts in this way.
I was referring to what was my first game, in relation to all of them, convinced onanist.
but I redid the 19th chapter as a test with these settings (which I think will be my final ones):
screenshot0040.png

now I lose the residual esteem of Maviarab .... :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes