Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It seems to me that if you only choose one LI path that you would miss out on important plot information. This is why I said it is problematic.
You phrased it poorly then.

Also, you're making the assumption that plot relevant info, which so far hasn't been tied to any LI (iirc) when it comes to the MC learning about it, is tied to specific LIs.

Ultimately though I'd like to slueth out who this "Dizzy" is and who sent the emails and it seems that romancing all the gals is necessary to that end (perhaps not so much Katie and her crew).
Again, I doubt plot-relevant info, such as who "Dizzy" is, is or will be tied to romancing specific people.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It seems to me that if you only choose one LI path that you would miss out on important plot information. This is why I said it is problematic. Without a harem option there are many good LI choices and I appreciate the character development. My personal favorites are a possible Debbie/Lily combo or Bella. Bella IMO would be the best of all worlds since it would not violate the M/C's Dad's Will conditions and would allow the M/C to care for Elaine when she loses her part of the inheritance by maintaining contact with the M/C. Ultimately though I'd like to slueth out who this "Dizzy" is and who sent the emails and it seems that romancing all the gals is necessary to that end (perhaps not so much Katie and her crew).
After this episode, I don't particularly trust Bella anymore. It really felt like she was trying to turn the MC against Elaine and she was playing up the whole lovey-dovey, girlfriend thing (if you're on that path with her) a bit too much. Elaine's reasons for thinking Bella should move out are quite understandable; she feels like she's a burden to Bella and holding her back from her own life, so she thinks that Bella moving out would be good for her to get her own independent life back again. But Bella just went straight to conspiracy town and thinks this is some tactic to get rid of her as part of her wanting the inheritance.

Also, I kind of agree on your point about the relationships, because it does feel that by limiting the relationships you have in the game, it limits the content of the game, and not just in terms of sexual content, but in terms of character development, relationship development (the non-sexual aspects), and general character/plot exposition.

Reactions: Macinnes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
We're in the endgame now... Well, almost, maybe, I mean... If Ace says we are.

And the only commitment some people want in these games is for the length it takes for the MC to nut...

I don't freaking know why people censor themselves but it is so gosh darn tootin' funny!

Hmmm, I think the next update can't get here soon enough for me.
I don't believe I ever said we were in the end game. Just that Cheeky estimated 25 eps a long time ago, and that I thought that was an underestimate. :) I'd simply say we are at the beginning of the end. We have some big things happening very soon, but still plenty to come.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't believe I ever said we were in the end game. Just that Cheeky estimated 25 eps a long time ago, and that I thought that was an underestimate. :) I'd simply say we are at the beginning of the end. We have some big things happening very soon, but still plenty to come.
So we’re at the “beginning of the end” -game? Dang it! Okay then after the Next update would you then classify us as being in the endgame at that point? We’d have ~5 updates left, right?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ah but were you aware, as Zoey Raven must have been when making their walkthroughs, that the devs had repeatedly stated that this was not going to be a harem game?

Problematic for your desire to have all the women, yet in no way problematic for the story.
I haven't played the game since Jan 2020 until recently because the updates took so long to come out. It still seems like you need to at least romance Jenna, Joline, and few others to find out important plot information. At the same time when I last played, it became somewhat obvious that at least some of the paths were exclusive like Monica for example. I really do not care whether it's a Harem game or not so your assumption that I want to just shag em all is incorrect. As I began my playthrough this go I did read the post about Zoey and his WT and the non-existent Harem path, yet his WT that is still available is quite good as his stuff is usually and still allows one to see what the consequences of the choices are. I'm currently still playing a "Cheating" game while saving at milestones to go back and change the choices. The game is replayable and has always been a well designed VN. It's certainly far beyond the usual Big Ass, Big Tit, and Ridiculously proportioned M/C member VN where the M/C has Amnesia or returns from Uni to cuck his dad, shag his mom and sisters, cousins and anything with a skirt.

Reactions: Machete and acewinz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, just gonna get the MC in deeper and deeper with each of the relationships to worsen the soul-crushing, ball-crushing consequences, eh?

Ah but were you aware, as Zoey Raven must have been when making their walkthroughs, that the devs had repeatedly stated that this was not going to be a harem game?
Not every character, but I believe ace has said in the past that there will be some mini-harems.

Reactions: acewinz

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
After this episode, I don't particularly trust Bella anymore. It really felt like she was trying to turn the MC against Elaine and she was playing up the whole lovey-dovey, girlfriend thing (if you're on that path with her) a bit too much. Elaine's reasons for thinking Bella should move out are quite understandable; she feels like she's a burden to Bella and holding her back from her own life, so she thinks that Bella moving out would be good for her to get her own independent life back again. But Bella just went straight to conspiracy town and thinks this is some tactic to get rid of her as part of her wanting the inheritance.

Also, I kind of agree on your point about the relationships, because it does feel that by limiting the relationships you have in the game, it limits the content of the game, and not just in terms of sexual content, but in terms of character development, relationship development (the non-sexual aspects), and general character/plot exposition.
Hmm, The last time I played the game the story ended at Joline's place just after she busted Jenna and the M/C spying on her while the M/C and her were have some sexy time. I haven't played since and I'm still at the point in the story now when the M/C just got his dad's car. Now I really want to see what's happening with Bella, but yes it feels like if you do not pursue Monica/Zhara you will miss out on Angel. Likewise if you do not pursue Katie you will miss out on Debbie/Lily which are two of my favorites besides Bella. If you do not pursue Jenna then she won't get you into the whole spying hacking side of the game and you miss seemingly important plot info.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm, The last time I played the game the story ended at Joline's place just after she busted Jenna and the M/C spying on her while the M/C and her were have some sexy time. I haven't played since and I'm still at the point in the story now when the M/C just got his dad's car. Now I really want to see what's happening with Bella, but yes it feels like if you do not pursue Monica/Zhara you will miss out on Angel. Likewise if you do not pursue Katie you will miss out on Debbie/Lily which are two of my favorites besides Bella. If you do not pursue Jenna then she won't get you into the whole spying hacking side of the game and you miss seemingly important plot info.
We took a lot of pains to make sure that you didn't miss anything crucial plot wise or even characters by not dating particular girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Macinnes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"Mini-harems" isn't even remotely the same thing that had been referenced, which you know very well...
Let him have his moment, he's never wrong you know. As for the subject, depending on how exactly we views harems...there will be ONE mini-harem (not harems) and even that is stretching it if we think Katie, Lily and Debbie would actually work out long-term.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, that was the post I wanted to quote after I saw Macinnes quote it because I wanted to point out that, according to acewinz, there will be mini-harems in some of the game's endings.
Most you're going to get is Katie, Deb and Lily which has been known since practically the start.

There will probably be a few other pairings but no other big groups.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I hadn't pursuit either Monica, Zarah or any of the sisters, but i'm almost at full relationship with Angel, Wanda, Debbie e Lily. I'm actually hoping in an ending route where you just say "bye bye" to Monica and her daughters and you just grab the legacy. Maybe with Angel or Wanda, or both. Or Jolie. Or Dogboy. Big twist.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

The release version of Episode 19 made Bella a lot less of a crazy stalker, which was a big improvement. If you believe her dialogue (and presumably the MC would know if she was lying), she did have a somewhat close relationship with him over the years, which makes her lovey-dovey act at least potentially legit. I do agree her paranoia over Elaine is pretty extreme. Unless Elaine really has gone off the deep end and is putting on one hell of an act for the MC, Bella is either jumping at shadows or lying to us.

As far as locking out relationships, I see what you're saying but I can't quite agree; just because you've locked out of a sexual relationship with a character doesn't mean you can't still develop a different sort of relationship with them. It's theoretically possible to become, say, close platonic friends, confidants, mentor/protege, or rivals.

The catch is that it would require spending time and resources creating unique branches for each of the non-sex routes; these being Adult Visual Novels, it's unlikely you'll see a huge return on that particular investment. I'd still prefer it, because I find that sort of attention to detail awesome and because it really can make the different paths genuinely different and engaging, but it would definitely be going over and above the call of duty. (It would also be easier in a game with fewer LIs).

So in a practical sense we're mostly stuck with the option to get a bunch of content by fooling around with a girl or get a tiny portion of the same content by keeping it chaste. Personally, I still prefer the option to get the stripped down chaste routes as long as they still cover the basics.

This game could use a little more work on that front, unfortunately. For example, AFAICT it's impossible to tell Katie about the will conditions unless the MC is sleeping with her; that's sort of a big deal that would just as important to explore on a friend route, and it wouldn't take that much time to add it. But because the opportunity to tell Katie came during her date, it couldn't just be cut and paste into the platonic route.

So it was cut and has been forgotten about since then, which is a shame. (This may happen with Monica too, but I've never tried her route.)

So we’re at the “beginning of the end” -game? Dang it! Okay then after the Next update would you then classify us as being in the endgame at that point? We’d have ~5 updates left, right?
I don't know exactly what's in store for us, but I'd say we're still in the middle game. We've had a lot of teases, but there really hasn't been anything that changes the way the MC has been going about his life. I was hoping the big orgy at the beach house would finally change that, but it seems to have gone out of it's way to avoid that. Even the hints about one the other heiress from the lawyer is limited almost entirely to information we cannot act on (and frankly already suspected).

So yeah, middle game in my book. I'd say were getting to the end of that phase, because there have been a few small details starting to change (like Monica guessing at a relationship with Jenna/Katie, or the end to the long-running Debbie/Lily UST). So hopefully the proper endgame is coming soon, because I'd hate to leave all the resolution until the last minute and wind up cramming it into too small a space.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You phrased it poorly then.

Also, you're making the assumption that plot relevant info, which so far hasn't been tied to any LI (iirc) when it comes to the MC learning about it, is tied to specific LIs.

Again, I doubt plot-relevant info, such as who "Dizzy" is, is or will be tied to romancing specific people.
Perhaps that is just the way it seemed to me playing the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The release version of Episode 19 made Bella a lot less of a crazy stalker, which was a big improvement. If you believe her dialogue (and presumably the MC would know if she was lying), she did have a somewhat close relationship with him over the years, which makes her lovey-dovey act at least potentially legit. I do agree her paranoia over Elaine is pretty extreme. Unless Elaine really has gone off the deep end and is putting on one hell of an act for the MC, Bella is either jumping at shadows or lying to us.

As far as locking out relationships, I see what you're saying but I can't quite agree; just because you've locked out of a sexual relationship with a character doesn't mean you can't still develop a different sort of relationship with them. It's theoretically possible to become, say, close platonic friends, confidants, mentor/protege, or rivals.

The catch is that it would require spending time and resources creating unique branches for each of the non-sex routes; these being Adult Visual Novels, it's unlikely you'll see a huge return on that particular investment. I'd still prefer it, because I find that sort of attention to detail awesome and because it really can make the different paths genuinely different and engaging, but it would definitely be going over and above the call of duty. (It would also be easier in a game with fewer LIs).

So in a practical sense we're mostly stuck with the option to get a bunch of content by fooling around with a girl or get a tiny portion of the same content by keeping it chaste. Personally, I still prefer the option to get the stripped down chaste routes as long as they still cover the basics.

This game could use a little more work on that front, unfortunately. For example, AFAICT it's impossible to tell Katie about the will conditions unless the MC is sleeping with her; that's sort of a big deal that would just as important to explore on a friend route, and it wouldn't take that much time to add it. But because the opportunity to tell Katie came during her date, it couldn't just be cut and paste into the platonic route.

So it was cut and has been forgotten about since then, which is a shame. (This may happen with Monica too, but I've never tried her route.)

I don't know exactly what's in store for us, but I'd say we're still in the middle game. We've had a lot of teases, but there really hasn't been anything that changes the way the MC has been going about his life. I was hoping the big orgy at the beach house would finally change that, but it seems to have gone out of it's way to avoid that. Even the hints about one the other heiress from the lawyer is limited almost entirely to information we cannot act on (and frankly already suspected).

So yeah, middle game in my book. I'd say were getting to the end of that phase, because there have been a few small details starting to change (like Monica guessing at a relationship with Jenna/Katie, or the end to the long-running Debbie/Lily UST). So hopefully the proper endgame is coming soon, because I'd hate to leave all the resolution until the last minute and wind up cramming it into too small a space.
Bella continues to remain a largely treacherous character to me. already the combination of red hair and crazy eyes make me smell burning ...

a girl who quits her job and cancels her rent, is a girl who never wants to go back to her previous life (of course the perspective on this would change if it turns out that she is running away from something).

in practice, first you bet Elaine's third, and then that of MC. if her relationship with Jolina and the fact that Jolina is the third heiress were confirmed (I don't think Bella is), in practice Bella has staked the entire estate of Donald.

about relationships instead: for now the only one who reacts badly to a breakup is Katie, Monica is almost heartened, Jenna also seems to have enough reason (to all 3 you can talk about the conditions of the will at some point in the relationship, first Katie, then Jenna and finally Monica)

the only other to whom Mc can explicitly declare himself is Lily (Bella being Satan I don't count her). the others are all manageable for now as adventures in a more or less explicit way

focusing on the Foursome, if Mc is related to all 3, if with Katie we have not yet gone beyond friends with benefits, the only one who could complain is Lily, who could take badly the fact that we have already had sex with Debbie, they both know about Katie, and you may have already told
Debbie of your interest in Lily

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes