Benares

May 12, 2017
both the one with Katie, Debbie and Lily and the hypothetical one with Zarah and Monica seems like "one night stand" stuff to me

iif Jolina is really linked to Bella, this pairing is more likely than the one with Jenna

Wanda and Angel is possible, Angel just needs to be convinced
I doubt it: if Bella is really linked to Jolina as hinted, one of them is probably the second gold digger. Dunno if MC is willing to have a threesome with one of the gold diggers, then again it will probably be your (player) choice.
So far all we know about the second gold digger it's her name or nickname, Dizzy. even if the fortune teller told us it's Dizzy by name and not by nature.

korisnik2007a

Jan 22, 2021
You, like the most of us, will regret your unfaithfulness. Can you imagine what will happen if Katie finds out you have something going on with Jenna? just thinking about the consequences gives me the heebie-jeebies
Well, I mean, that's realistic yes, but one can still hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt it: if Bella is really linked to Jolina as hinted, one of them is probably the second gold digger. Dunno if MC is willing to have a threesome with one of the gold diggers, then again it will probably be your (player) choice.
So far all we know about the second gold digger it's her name or nickname, Dizzy. even if the fortune teller told us it's Dizzy by name and not by nature.

sorry for the abrupt answer earlier, but I had to go to dinner and I was in a hurry.

the third heir is not necessarily an enemy of MC, she would only be so if she made MC fail to achieve his share of the inheritance

Bella with her demeanor goes to great lengths to keep MC away from both Elaine and Monica and her family, so she's likely a gold digger, but I don't think she's the third heiress.

Could Jolina be? for now a few elements, she too seems manipulative like Bella, but this tells us little. I am quite convinced that she dropped both Jenna and Mc where she wanted, pretending to be spied on without her knowledge, but we have to understand why. something will be understood in the next episode.

but if Bella and Jolina are a couple, and Mc offers both shelter at the house on the beach .. I think the road to coexistence has been traced.

then this is purely my impression: I think there will be some twists, but I don't think there will be a real bad one among the LIs, there will probably be someone who will make mistakes that will have to explain and be forgiven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
well if Ace and Cheeky are big-hearted people, there will be a few mini harems. Probably Monica-Zarah, Angel-Wanda, and maybe Jenna-Jolina. but it's only a possibility, and I'm almost always wrong with my deductions on this game
Actually, what you say is very logical. I think it can be.
I hope.

Reactions: acewinz

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
I like the banter between MC and Katie ngl.. Then the moment everyone is not around she's a big softie and needs some love which is kind of funny and adorable at the same time

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, I still feel like it is going to be Theresa. Elaine said that the other person was a religious nut, and when you talk to Theresa she tells you big things are coming soon to her. Not sure how Dizzy fits in to her, maybe cause she is a religious fanatic yet deep down is just a horny woman, so she has a dizzying personality. I don't know lol. Still feel like it will be her though (and because it would be funny to find out that Dogboy is actually your brother).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, I still feel like it is going to be Theresa. Elaine said that the other person was a religious nut, and when you talk to Theresa she tells you big things are coming soon to her. Not sure how Dizzy fits in to her, maybe cause she is a religious fanatic yet deep down is just a horny woman, so she has a dizzying personality. I don't know lol. Still feel like it will be her though (and because it would be funny to find out that Dogboy is actually your brother).
Elaine doesn't tell us

it is Bella who tells us that Elaine would be on the trail of the third heir and describes her as a religious nut.

if Bella is romantically or otherwise linked to Jolina, it is likely that Jolina suggested this identikit to her, knowing who Mc would immediately associate it with

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes