felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm going to be in big trouble in future episodes. I've pretty much romanced nearly all of the girls in the game with no consequences so far. There is no harem tag for this game so judgement day is coming. :oops:

in reality I am very fascinated by the abyss ... so I did some experiments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katie is avril mathie

really very similar ....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, I still feel like it is going to be Theresa. Elaine said that the other person was a religious nut, and when you talk to Theresa she tells you big things are coming soon to her. Not sure how Dizzy fits in to her, maybe cause she is a religious fanatic yet deep down is just a horny woman, so she has a dizzying personality. I don't know lol. Still feel like it will be her though (and because it would be funny to find out that Dogboy is actually your brother).
Elaine doesn't tell us

it is Bella who tells us that Elaine would be on the trail of the third heir and describes her as a religious nut.

if Bella is romantically or otherwise linked to Jolina, it is likely that Jolina suggested this identikit to her, knowing who Mc would immediately associate it with
Noooo...Elaine only tracks down a former ex from Donald's past (long before Elaine ever got with him). Bella tells us (as felice correctly states) that apparently she is a religious nut.

However one thing Spyder did state correctly is that Theresa does hint 'if things work out' her and her son will be fine.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi Folks,

Just a quick update to let you know how things are going...

We are one month into our dev cycle for episode 20 and things are going well. Probably not as far along as I would like at this stage but slight impact due to taking a few days off over Christmas / New year. But we've been working constantly on it all month and we usually work a lot faster in the second half of a dev cycle. At this stage, I'm not going to give an estimate release date yet because when I put out estimates too early, I never get them right. So I'm going to wait until we're about 80% done before estimating a date, so watch this space....

Plans are still as previously mentioned and the main features will be with Jenna, Jolina, Elaine and Natasha and we'll also see an appearance form Katie, Debbie, Lily and we'll also get to see some CCTV footage from the coffee-shop.
Some teasers to follow....

Thanks,

CG

Benares

May 12, 2017

Hi Folks,

We are one month into our dev cycle for episode 20 and things are going well. Probably not as far along as I would like at this stage but slight impact due to taking a few days off over Christmas / New year. But we've been working constantly on it all month and we usually work a lot faster in the second half of a dev cycle. At this stage, I'm not going to give an estimate release date yet because when I put out estimates too early, I never get them right. So I'm going to wait until we're about 80% done before estimating a date, so watch this space....

Plans are still as previously mentioned and the main features will be with Jenna, Jolina, Elaine and Natasha and we'll also see an appearance form Katie, Debbie, Lily and we'll also get to see some CCTV footage from the coffee-shop.

Thanks,

CG
Damn, no Bday present for me, i know it was a pointless hope but until this post there was still hope :D
thanks for sharing

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That wouldn't make any sense, no matter how often you repeat yourself.
That's precisely why it could be an option. As i mentioned in another post, ofter those "culprit hidden in a small group" type of mysteries end with the least possible culprit revealed at the end. The only one there is no way you would have guessed. Usually the first or the second that "died" during the story just to jump out at the last minut saying "Gotcha! It was me all along".

Reactions: cakeny

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's precisely why it could be an option. As i mentioned in another post, ofter those "culprit hidden in a small group" type of mysteries end with the least possible culprit revealed at the end. The only one there is no way you would have guessed. Usually the first or the second that "died" during the story just to jump out at the last minut saying "Gotcha! It was me all along".
Well, Ace and Cheeky said we have met the 3rd recepiant in the game already so there will be no surprise reveals.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm going to be in big trouble in future episodes. I've pretty much romanced nearly all of the girls in the game with no consequences so far. There is no harem tag for this game so judgement day is coming. :oops:
You’re so fucked....and not in a good way!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

CG
Fuck I’m so tempted to wait for ep.20 since I’m dying to see story move along, but it’s been almost 2 full updates since ive played and I need my Jenna fix, not to mention try to break up with some of the others before it’s too late. ;)

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Had similar thoughts about Bella until i met Theresa. MC's father was a monumental asshole, but he wasn't stupid. Just look at the games he plays with them even from the grave. If he had a relationship with Bella this would've exploded in his face way too easy. They're both sisters and it wouldn't have been that hard to find out he was nailing them both.

So my main suspects are Theresa and ..... Jolina.

Theory behind Theresa - the father met her not so long ago before he passed away. Maybe 2-3 years. She already had a child (Tommy) but he's not MC's outlaw brother. We can see she lives in a nice house, which may as well be an extortion from MC's father or other men. Also Theresa is not that far from Dizzy as a short form. She seems the right age for such affair. But here is the secret sauce of the ridiculous part - her religious craze ISN'T her true self. It's her conditions. Her whole life, she's been a gold-digger who chased men for their money, but now she has to abandon sex and male relationships all-together in order to take the money. So she decided the best way is to turn to religion and that's what her messed her up that bad. We can see she urges to fuck the MC, but seems to stop herself unwillingly. This is my main theory.

Jolina - there's something fishy about that girl. Idk what it is, but something doesn't feel right about her. She pretends to help the MC, but wouldn't be surprised if she turns up to be the ex-"gold-digger" (putting on quotes here cos till this point we can see the so called gold-digger Elaine actually cared about that ass). She was left some money to buy the place and turn it into a profitable business and she chose a cafe. She mentioned that after her grandmother died she met someone. Imo that's exactly the MC's father, but my guess is she didn't have any clue he was married and had children and later when she found out what an asshole he is, she dumped him. But we know he said he cared about her. So that's his way of trying to turn her life around. Probably she has a clause to prohibit her of telling anyone about her part until the final reading of the will. This one is a long shot at best.

About Lily - she's too young to have had a significant enough relationship with the father to the point where he would put her in his will. Also this kind of stuff wouldn't have gone unnoticed by Katie and Debbie. Same goes for Debbie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Theresa makes an easy villain as the mother of dogboy and with her religious antics. But that makes me think of her as a red herring if anything. More importantly her antics point more towards her being a sexually dominant partner (her taking a firm hand to show you the evil of your ways) and I don't your father would stand for that.

I agree that there's something a bit off with Jolina. I don't necessarily trust her reasoning for how she reacted to you asking her out initially. She might be in league with the gold-digger or know something. But I think she's coming around. Her "You're the only thing that hasn't gone to shit in my life" comment and then not trowing you out or breaking down after she sees Jenna on her laptop makes me think she's on our side now. I guess we'll see first thing in the next episode.

There's a few things for and against Lily in the story but I'm ruling her and Debbie out because of meta reasons. One of them being the gold-digger will instantly break the whole Lilly, Debbie, Katie dynamic and I don't think Cheeky and Ace are willing to do that. I mean kudos to them if they have the balls to do it but it's highly unlikely imho.

I'm not sure about Wanda. I always got the feeling the MC was the first to treat her that way but I might be wrong. Also the MCs dad comes off as controlling and an asshole but not really as a Dom. But maybe Elaine was lying and that chain bed in the beach house was put to good use. That's the big thing: Who is lying and who isn't? Talk is cheap. After all most of us have the MC lying through his teeth to fuck every woman in this game. But that's exactly why my money is on Bella. She talks of playing no games, building bridges, family being more important but her actions say something else. At least the way I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only one problem with your Theresa theory. When Bella brought up the religeous nut that your dad was cheating with it was during his marriage to your mother. This means it was while she was living still and most likely before she left him to move in with Monica. So you would have still been very young. She specificly stated that there was some digging done to uncover the very old affair. Then if you pay attention during your conversations with Theresa she refers to her hatred for the last man she fell in love with and the bad way he treated her. She also says that the only good thing that came from it was Tommy. So it looks like that was your father and that would also make Dog Boy your half brother. She does however seem to be expecting an influx of money soon but that may be due to your father leaving her some money not because she was the other woman. The lawyer does seem to imply there were other recipients in the will he was not at liberty to discuss but that only 3 people were in line to recieve the big money. She could have just been recieving a non conditional payout same as your initial one. Even the episode 19 meeting with the lawyer seems to reference there being other people other than the main 3 people in the will payouts. Nothing specific but just the way he discussed the payout conditions. No I don't think it was any of the others you suggest as your father seemed to have a low tolerance for stupid women in his life that can't follow orders. Now think about the others you suggested and ask yourself how well do they follow direction. The last would have been a child but I don't think that would have phased your father any.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
There are two big hints as to why the GD is Bella -

Firstly Dad says in his tape something about how Elaine would have killed him if she found out who it was.

Secondly there is some sort of link between Bella (and Elaine) and Jolina.
There have been pics of Jolina's place matched up with Bella ( and Elaine didn't want to go have coffee at Jolina's for some reason.
Case closed
;)
Well Jolina is probably a lesbian lover to both Bella and Elaine both. She does prefer women and admits it. Bella has sex with her sister and she admits it unknowingly to the MC in a conversation with the MC. She says she knows the taste but can't place it when she kissed the MC right after he had performed oral sex on Elaine. He claimed it was Sushi as a cover. Elaine is familiar with the coffee shop because she too knows Jolina. Not ruling out a girl on girl thing there either. Elaine says she never fooled around on the father but I don't think she counts girl on girl as fooling around personally. I highly doubt her sexual relations with Bella waited to begin after Daddy-o's death. So think on those things a little. If I am way off mark let me know what I missed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Only one problem with your Theresa theory. When Bella brought up the religeous nut that your dad was cheating with it was during his marriage to your mother. This means it was while she was living still and most likely before she left him to move in with Monica. So you would have still been very young. She specificly stated that there was some digging done to uncover the very old affair. Then if you pay attention during your conversations with Theresa she refers to her hatred for the last man she fell in love with and the bad way he treated her. She also says that the only good thing that came from it was Tommy. So it looks like that was your father and that would also make Dog Boy your half brother. She does however seem to be expecting an influx of money soon but that may be due to your father leaving her some money not because she was the other woman. The lawyer does seem to imply there were other recipients in the will he was not at liberty to discuss but that only 3 people were in line to recieve the big money. She could have just been recieving a non conditional payout same as your initial one. Even the episode 19 meeting with the lawyer seems to reference there being other people other than the main 3 people in the will payouts. Nothing specific but just the way he discussed the payout conditions. No I don't think it was any of the others you suggest as your father seemed to have a low tolerance for stupid women in his life that can't follow orders. Now think about the others you suggested and ask yourself how well do they follow direction. The last would have been a child but I don't think that would have phased your father any.
Well Jolina is probably a lesbian lover to both Bella and Elaine both. She does prefer women and admits it. Bella has sex with her sister and she admits it unknowingly to the MC in a conversation with the MC. She says she knows the taste but can't place it when she kissed the MC right after he had performed oral sex on Elaine. He claimed it was Sushi as a cover. Elaine is familiar with the coffee shop because she too knows Jolina. Not ruling out a girl on girl thing there either. Elaine says she never fooled around on the father but I don't think she counts girl on girl as fooling around personally. I highly doubt her sexual relations with Bella waited to begin after Daddy-o's death. So think on those things a little. If I am way off mark let me know what I missed.
You can press quote as many times as you like...then handily add them all together ;)

Cuts down on what is commonly referred to as poster spam.

Bella has sex with her sister and she admits it unknowingly to the MC in a conversation with the MC. She says she knows the taste but can't place it when she kissed the MC right after he had performed oral sex on Elaine. If I am way off mark let me know what I missed.
Hahaha....how old are you? A woman knows what a woman tastes like. Bella fucking her sister? rofl....good one....hahahahahahaha

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You’re so fucked....and not in a good way!
I've thought more about this today and I'm not as fucked as I first thought. I can follow the code pretty well and may have to use some console codes to get myself back on track if things quickly go south. For now, I'm playing the game like a harem but I can change important variables when the time comes.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Theresa makes an easy villain as the mother of dogboy and with her religious antics. But that makes me think of her as a red herring if anything. More importantly her antics point more towards her being a sexually dominant partner (her taking a firm hand to show you the evil of your ways) and I don't your father would stand for that.

I agree that there's something a bit off with Jolina. I don't necessarily trust her reasoning for how she reacted to you asking her out initially. She might be in league with the gold-digger or know something. But I think she's coming around. Her "You're the only thing that hasn't gone to shit in my life" comment and then not trowing you out or breaking down after she sees Jenna on her laptop makes me think she's on our side now. I guess we'll see first thing in the next episode.

There's a few things for and against Lily in the story but I'm ruling her and Debbie out because of meta reasons. One of them being the gold-digger will instantly break the whole Lilly, Debbie, Katie dynamic and I don't think Cheeky and Ace are willing to do that. I mean kudos to them if they have the balls to do it but it's highly unlikely imho.

I'm not sure about Wanda. I always got the feeling the MC was the first to treat her that way but I might be wrong. Also the MCs dad comes off as controlling and an asshole but not really as a Dom. But maybe Elaine was lying and that chain bed in the beach house was put to good use. That's the big thing: Who is lying and who isn't? Talk is cheap. After all most of us have the MC lying through his teeth to fuck every woman in this game. But that's exactly why my money is on Bella. She talks of playing no games, building bridges, family being more important but her actions say something else. At least the way I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You left out Bella's nasty habit of showing up at inopportune times no matter where the MC is. And she always seems to know exactly where he is as well. At Monica's when she shows up with his clothes (conveniently after she claims Elaine threw them out) I suspect she got them from the garage myself where the rest of his things were stored and she claims she stored them there. There is only her word that they were in the trash.) She shows up at the beach house and failed to take no for an answer when the girls were there as well. She repeatedly shows up when you are alone with her sister and she was not home when you arrived. Plus she interrupts when you two are alone and she is there. She acts like it is HER house and she is just a guest. It just feels like she is having the MC kept under surveilance so that she knows his movements and who is with. She is very aware of her conditions and also seems aware of the MC's will conditions as well. So keep that in mind. She is encouraging the relationship between Elaine and the MC and she is encouraging the MC to remain with Monica. Now think about those will conditions for both Elaine and the MC. Hmmmm. Something else to consider. If I am still not seeing something please tell me. Loving this story so far. Very deep. Hope to see some pregnancies pop up in this game due to all the unprotected creampies that are occurring as well. Wonder how far we get to take the Theresa involvement as well. Will it get to the last stage or just stay stopped at a handy? Is the MC going to ever see any outside earnings come in from his ventures financially that do not involve his dad's will recievings? His modeling photo session with Monica's company? His new investment in Jolina's coffee shop? Although I hope that isn't going to be a failure I suspect she will go bust and end up sharing his bed in the beach house. Keeping up with th e50 or so girlfriends this guy has is getting tiresome.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
You can press quote as many times as you like...then handily add them all together ;)

Cuts down on what is commonly referred to as poster spam.

Hahaha....how old are you? A woman knows what a woman tastes like. Bella fucking her sister? rofl....good one....hahahahahahaha
Thanks for tip on posting but no need to be rude in your reference to my age which you don't know. I guess you think all women taste exactly alike. Not from my experience. 40 years of oral tells me that they do not taste alike. diets ad other hygiene factors greatlly influence the taste. There are even subtle references to how elaine tastes in the game as well. So really no need to insult me over my comment.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes