Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well, Ace and Cheeky said we have met the 3rd recepiant in the game already so there will be no surprise reveals.
Good point indeed. That seems to route out the "surprise mom" option. But i'm still persuaded that the clues are red earrings, so my personal vote goe to Zarah, who could have well been a lover of MC's father, back in the days when he was hitting on Monica.

And by the way, i was referring more then Scoobydoo, to Agatha Christie's novel "And Then There Where None", also known as "Ten Little *insert bad word for people of color here*" or, as Holliwood edulcorated it "Ten Little Indians".

That quite popular novel was the base for several derived operas, which more or less have in common an isolated place that no one can access for some time, a group of apparent strangers who are secretely related in some way and a mysterious killer who seem to be able to sneak kill just anyone in sheer plain sight. I suspect also the boardgame Clue might have had some inspiration.

Reactions: pantil
Nov 7, 2020
Quick question... Do Monica and Zarah ever stop trying to fuck you when you repeatedly shut them down? There is nothing more offputting than desperation and 2 ugly ass cougars constantly trying to ride your dick is just getting annoying and making me not want to continue on with the game... Especially when it comes to the "choices" that it gives you where you tell them to fuck off but they force you to do it anyway. Just met Debbie and Lily which makes me want to keep playing but can't put up with much more bullshit from Rocky and her best mate...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Quick question... Do Monica and Zarah ever stop trying to fuck you when you repeatedly shut them down? There is nothing more offputting than desperation and 2 ugly ass cougars constantly trying to ride your dick is just getting annoying and making me not want to continue on with the game... Especially when it comes to the "choices" that it gives you where you tell them to fuck off but they force you to do it anyway. Just met Debbie and Lily which makes me want to keep playing but can't put up with much more bullshit from Rocky and her best mate...
It's been mentioned once...but enough please with the character bashing and name calling.

As for your question, both yes once shut down (and Zarah becomes very out of the game for large parts), later on in the game Zarah does try again (this was done as she got a remodel so the devs gave players another opportunity) and you can glean some interesting information from her also.

Reactions: acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well, if you don't develop your relationship with Monica, no, she won't try anything funny, but she will still be as sticky as licked candy and extremely inopportune, having wardrobe malfuncions constantly. Quite interesting for a woman who deals in clothing. Zarah will never stop. But she is more decent in her behavior.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about, once you shut Monica down she never hit on you again, you do get another chance with Zarah, but that's for a reason Maviarab already said.

It's been mentioned once...but enough please with the character bashing and name calling.
I wouldn't get bothered about someone criticizing a character he don't like.
Every story we see, be it a book, a movie or a visual novel, will always have some characters we'll like and some characters we'll hate, this do not downgrade the game in any way, it's just his opinion.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about, once you shut Monica down she never hit on you again, you do get another chance with Zarah, but that's for a reason Maviarab already said.
Yes, she doesn't hit on you, i say that. But she is one of the main love interest of the game, so she is there a big deal of time and many of her lines are designed to be "neutral", meaning that they work either if MC is in a relationship with here or not. Therefore, if MC let her down, those line appera kinda out of place and cringy. And all here wardrobe malfunctions like "Oh! You can see up my skirt! Oh! My oversize boob just slip out! Oh! I just grabbed your considerably big penis by mistake.." may be very annoying if you really aren't interested in pursuing the route. Or even gross, if you literally hate Monica as a character as i do.

I'm not criticizing CheekyGimp's work as a whole. This is by far one of my favored games here, and easely one of the best in general on the platform. I admit that i personally really don't like the MILF routes, but of course there must be something for every taste in this ludic world. What i really hate is when you are forced in a MILF route as some game do. It is, of course, not the case with WTHI, which is damn well designed and allow the player a lot of freedom of choice. Yet IMHO,

Monica is somewhat of a downside. Yes, of course you have no obligation to get involved with her, as i said above, but she still often behave as you where, anyway, and, with my full honesty, in my own experience with the game, it turned to be very unpleasant and annoying.

Zarah, for istance, is a perfect exemple of a better designed MILF interaction. She has her own agenda, she tries very hard to seduce the MC and even to have him go after Monica, but when she is let down she behaves more normally.

As i said, i'm not attacking the work of CheekyGimp on any level. It's just my honest feedback on my personal take on the game.

Nov 7, 2020
Yes, she doesn't hit on you, i say that. But she is one of the main love interest of the game, so she is there a big deal of time and many of her lines are designed to be "neutral", meaning that they work either if MC is in a relationship with here or not. Therefore, if MC let her down, those line appera kinda out of place and cringy. And all here wardrobe malfunctions like "Oh! You can see up my skirt! Oh! My oversize boob just slip out! Oh! I just grabbed your considerably big penis by mistake.." may be very annoying if you really aren't interested in pursuing the route. Or even gross, if you literally hate Monica as a character as i do.

I'm not criticizing CheekyGimp's work as a whole. This is by far one of my favored games here, and easely one of the best in general on the platform. I admit that i personally really don't like the MILF routes, but of course there must be something for every taste in this ludic world. What i really hate is when you are forced in a MILF route as some game do. It is, of course, not the case with WTHI, which is damn well designed and allow the player a lot of freedom of choice. Yet IMHO,

Monica is somewhat of a downside. Yes, of course you have no obligation to get involved with her, as i said above, but she still often behave as you where, anyway, and, with my full honesty, in my own experience with the game, it turned to be very unpleasant and annoying.

Zarah, for istance, is a perfect exemple of a better designed MILF interaction. She has her own agenda, she tries very hard to seduce the MC and even to have him go after Monica, but when she is let down she behaves more normally.

As i said, i'm not attacking the work of CheekyGimp on any level. It's just my honest feedback on my personal take on the game.
That is pretty similar to how I feel... I mean I am not personally against the MILF thing... If it is done right it can be hot. For me it is the desperation that the MILF's give off in this game. I could get over Monica looking like Rocky Balboa if she was less thirsty... I get it, it has been a while since you have got laid but damn bitch learn that no means no... For Zarah I actually found her to be relatively attractive and it took me a long time to decide how to move forward in regards to her... but once again the desperation she gave off just put me off too much. I almost gave her a second chance at the point where she asks to see you to help out Monica with the business because she had kinda disappeared so I figured she was not so desperate after all... But then the "Karen" haircut was an instant NOPE.... So thought better of that idea.

But that is not me hating on the game... I think it is one of the better VN's that I have played... The renders are all done very well, the story is engaging and there are many attractive girls in the game ... Angel for example... named very well... She is definitely straight from heaven... Katie is still right up there in terms of looks and personality for me and even though I am not a fan of huge tits I even really like Jenna as a character even though I would normally avoid women with her particular look. (The nerd thing with a passion for cosplay kinda sealed it for me.)

I guess some people are very passionate about their waifu's and can get a little upset if you imply that they are anything but perfect... Wasn't really my intent to insult them but the characters were just a little too much for my liking.

Edit: For me personally a better thing for Monica would have been her being attracted to you but being conflicted over it... sort of a "Holy fuck he is hot, but he is so young and is my dead best friends son so I should never think of him like that" kind of thing then you have to work to seduce her and see that you are not just the child she once knew but a man with needs and desires and you had to let her see that she is what you desired... Would still have an engaging story, make you work for it a bit and be more believable than her just being a desperate horny housewife who despite being celibate for years was just ready to jump on her dead best friends sons dick as soon as he appears.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes