Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Creampies for all but we don't know if anyone is pregnant yet through episode 19. It also doesn't mention for many of the girls if they are on birth control or not. Nearly every girl will allow you to creampie her though at some point in the game.
i always wonder who be pregnant first, I've been playing EP16.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I don't quite know if you get what's going on around Monica. She isn't trying to fuck him when she sees him again, she's just overly affectionate.

If you play her route she is just like you wanted her to be. She doesn't spread her legs until about the 15th or 16th update. The only person that takes longer to get anything out of is Elaine and that's due to her having less time.

For someone some of you keep calling thirsty she has the longest route to get any sex out of her.
How early is Angel?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It was also very interesting that Elaine went from being extremely rude and heartless to the MC to being all kind and wanting the MC back into her life. If I remember correctly, she even invited him to come back and live there (I couldn't find the screenshot for it quickly).
She claims her about-face was because she found out kicking him out was what father wanted. A bit of 11th hour remorse for how she treated him all his life and she didn't like person father had turned her into. Now if that is true or just an excuse to keep eye on him is for you to decide.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
t
Repetitive Questions.

Is it a Harem game? Is there an Incest Mod? When is the next update?

Takes like 5 seconds to find these answers because their literally asked and answered on every page of this thread.
there is not a harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
please, for the safety sake, do use a code language, or at least simplified-code it and call it"merha" or something...
well, i would say that it's not enough to hide it but considering the apparent iq of some people regarding this subject.....

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes