HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, as long as there is a proper incest, wth needs damn harem:WeSmart:
As for me, Im perfectly fine with having only Monica, Kate, Jenna, Elaine, Bella, Lily, Deb, Theresa and that super-hot librarian chick (and a dog, didnt i mention it, ofc a dog) at the end.
Preach!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i dont get it,
It's a slightly nicer way of telling him to use that handy-dandy search box, and that he'll have to wade through repeats of the same question because of lazy, selfish fuckers never bothering to use that handy-dandy search box.

Reactions: Maviarab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have there been any news on EP20 ?
They don't give release dates, when it's ready it will be here.

Most devs stopped giving release dates over a year ago due to all the whining when a date is missed.

Just check Become a Rockstar. Dev said he hoped to get it out by the end of January, he couldn't manage it and there are cries of milker and shady dev.

Giving release dates is the worst thing a dev can do.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
They don't give release dates, when it's ready it will be here.

Most devs stopped giving release dates over a year ago due to all the whining when a date is missed.

Just check Become a Rockstar. Dev said he hoped to get it out by the end of January, he couldn't manage it and there are cries of milker and shady dev.

Giving release dates is the worst thing a dev can do.
Part of the issue is devs give estimates on when they think it will be done instead of padding the time. What they should do is underpromise and overdeliver.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Likes to know why mc's Stepmom acting very seductively towards him. For getting bthe inheritance ???

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I received a file corruption during the extraction. The image "E14S4_40.jpg" located in game\E14 folder would not extract. I imagine this might have been caused by the download interruption when I reached my download limit with Megasync and had to wait 5 1/2 hours to continue downloading the rest.

Wondering if someone would be kind enough to share their non-corrupted image file with me so I can replace it without having to attempt to re-download the whole thing again. Unless everyone has this issue, in which case I apologize and plz ignore my post.

Thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I received a file corruption during the extraction. The image "E14S4_40.jpg" located in game\E14 folder would not extract. I imagine this might have been caused by the download interruption when I reached my download limit with Megasync and had to wait 5 1/2 hours to continue downloading the rest.

Wondering if someone would be kind enough to share their non-corrupted image file with me so I can replace it without having to attempt to re-download the whole thing again. Unless everyone has this issue, in which case I apologize and plz ignore my post.

Thanks
Strange thing with that image/s - it was reported once already, and here is/are that/those missing images.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes