Benares

May 12, 2017
It's an extremely intricate web of subversion, Ace is almost mine already......
Beware of the dame in shining armor: she will try to rescue Ace no matter what, and if she's late, Ace will be a guest of her basemant until she's able to revert what you have done

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Beware of the dame in shining armor: she will try to rescue Ace no matter what, and if she's late, Ace will be a guest of her basemant until she's able to revert what you have done
Nah, i can handle my redheaded queen ;)

*checks both ways.......hope she doesn't read this....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, as long as there is a proper incest, wth needs damn harem:WeSmart:
As for me, Im perfectly fine with having only Monica, Kate, Jenna, Elaine, Bella, Lily, Deb, Theresa and that super-hot librarian chick (and a dog, didnt i mention it, ofc a dog) at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The whole Elaine/Bella thing is easily put to rest.

There is not, nor ever will be, incest in this game.

Bella has never touched Elaine nor would Elaine even allow it. Elaine is an old fashioned romantic, the thought of incest would be enough to put her off.
Avaron1974, I think that you are, once again, spot on. Wouldn't you agree that their relationship would be absolutely perfect for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Sorry, couldn't help it and you are beautiful when you are :mad:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974, I think that you are, once again, spot on. Wouldn't you agree that their relationship would be absolutely perfect for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Sorry, couldn't help it and you are beautiful when you are :mad:
2 women living together, suddenly a man gets involved and we have those 3 letters ...... DIY.

They can finally get those shelves they have been talking about.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Returned to this gem of a vn after finally having some real time on my hands.You fellas from the dev team just keep raising the bar with every new episode release. <3 Katie content is as always on point, but then ya know...there is always room to add even more content. :D Unfortunately I decided to play this new playtrough in "one breath" focusing on the character mentioned above, but one thing led to another and my MC kinda slipped and fell into Joe,Bella,Elaine and Wanda so...new game I guess. :D To cut this ramble short, keep it up fellas and remain true to your policy on not shoving forced decisions down our throats. 8)

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes