turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Strange thing with that image/s - it was reported once already, and here is/are that/those missing images.
Thanks, and thanks for such a quick response too. Was worried I'd have to deal with a placeholder image instead so as to not crash the game.

Reactions: Abhai

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Part of the issue is devs give estimates on when they think it will be done instead of padding the time. What they should do is underpromise and overdeliver.
Agreed. I think what a lot of people want is just clearer communication. I'm seeing the trend in the last 1-2 years that the games (in general, not any particular title) that have been going for quite a while (let's say 5+ updates that took 4-6 weeks per update) suddenly take longer to update (8-12 weeks?). Some are justified, some are questionable (milking?). There's no one true answer for this because every dev is different.

Reactions: cakeny

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Part of the issue is devs give estimates on when they think it will be done instead of padding the time. What they should do is underpromise and overdeliver.
Exactly, there's literally no guidelines or restrictions or any telling them when they have to set a certain date. The actual setting of a deadline is fine, it's setting an unrealistic one from the beginning then missing it afterwards that gets things messy. And obviously only the dev themselves know what is and isn't realistic.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really wanted to try the route with Monica but even on second playthrough i am not gonna touch that :D this model is just MEH!
Yup, I know, and I can tell it almost instantly, you do have that "aesthetic" vibe, dont you?
So if I may recommend it to you - try the hot librarian path...She is the real underrated beauty here, and probably perfect choice for those among more demanding in real beauty department:WeSmart:;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yup, I know, and I can tell it almost instantly, you do have that "aesthetic" vibe, dont you?
So if I may recommend it to you - try the hot librarian path...She is the real underrated beauty here, and probably perfect choice for those among more demanding in real beauty department:WeSmart:;)

I think she is the third heir ... otherwise a little thought ...
:sneaky:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They don't give release dates, when it's ready it will be here.

Most devs stopped giving release dates over a year ago due to all the whining when a date is missed.

Just check Become a Rockstar. Dev said he hoped to get it out by the end of January, he couldn't manage it and there are cries of milker and shady dev.

Giving release dates is the worst thing a dev can do.
Yep... after almost 3 years I'm coming around to this way of thinking. Giving a date of 2 months and releasing in month 3 ends up with a lot more complaints then saying nothing and releasing in month 4. Strange but true.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep... after almost 3 years I'm coming around to this way of thinking. Giving a date of 2 months and releasing in month 3 ends up with a lot more complaints then saying nothing and releasing in month 4. Strange but true.
You are doing a classic mistake here cheeky, you apply logic to people who does that and that just doesn't work :)

BTW, now that we have you here......i'm close to having converted Ace so you'll be next........what are your preferred bribes regarding putting in a harem?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You are doing a classic mistake here cheeky, you apply logic to people who does that and that just doesn't work :)

BTW, now that we have you here......i'm close to having converted Ace so you'll be next........what are your preferred bribes regarding putting in a harem?
I know I'm going to regret biting...BUT...my life is full of regrets so why stop now...
But before a whole conversation kicks off (I'll probably just stir the pot and then run)....
For clarification: Let's agree for the purposes of the conversation, what is your definition of a "Harem" as applied to WTHI ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know I'm going to regret biting...BUT...my life is full of regrets so why stop now...
But before a whole conversation kicks off (I'll probably just stir the pot and then run)....
For clarification: Let's agree for the purposes of the conversation, what is your definition of a "Harem" as applied to WTHI ?
Just all of them of course my good sir! :)

But no, making a logical definition of harem in this game just doesn't work......but it will NEVER stop me from trying....i just can't choose between the girls.....

And this of course: Fucking amazing game you got here, one of the absolute best!! (asskissing mode off)

And of course that I love pestering Ace :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just all of them of course my good sir! :)

But no, making a logical definition of harem in this game just doesn't work......but it will NEVER stop me from trying....i just can't choose between the girls.....

And this of course: Fucking amazing game you got here, one of the absolute best!! (asskissing mode off)

And of course that I love pestering Ace :)
damn, use some spoilers, do use spoilers man....at least for those words such as "definition", or "game", or "ace":WeSmart::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes