lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I have a fresh download and decided to check out the ep17 bj in the car scene. It has a lot of missing files, I'm guessing animations and the finale image for that. There's no mods, no saves loaded, just went straight to gallery for a "refresher".

Anyone else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting the exact same error here for missing animations, several of them.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Edit: For me personally a better thing for Monica would have been her being attracted to you but being conflicted over it... sort of a "Holy fuck he is hot, but he is so young and is my dead best friends son so I should never think of him like that" kind of thing then you have to work to seduce her and see that you are not just the child she once knew but a man with needs and desires and you had to let her see that she is what you desired... Would still have an engaging story, make you work for it a bit and be more believable than her just being a desperate horny housewife who despite being celibate for years was just ready to jump on her dead best friends sons dick as soon as he appears.
I don't quite know if you get what's going on around Monica. She isn't trying to fuck him when she sees him again, she's just overly affectionate.

If you play her route she is just like you wanted her to be. She doesn't spread her legs until about the 15th or 16th update. The only person that takes longer to get anything out of is Elaine and that's due to her having less time.

For someone some of you keep calling thirsty she has the longest route to get any sex out of her.

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
acewinz to my knowledge you are one of the developers of this game,do you know when we can expect an updated gallery for the latest episode?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I've collected some screenshots of critical facts dealing with the will.

FYI - I used the incest patch for the game so if the text says "Mom" it is Monica and "sisters" is Katie and Jenna. I know the incest patch isn't popular among the fans here so you don't need to mention that fact, I already know.

Will

The story certainly wants us to believe that Theresa is the religious nut and possibly Dizzy (I'm not saying she is for sure so don't quote me as saying so). The person being dishonest with the player could be Elaine or someone else. Based on all the evidence it suggests that Elaine may be the person who knows everyone's will conditions. Elaine hired her own private attorney and has been very busy trying to ensure parts of the will fall to her favor. She may even be attempting to bypass parts of the will somehow with going back and forth between her private attorney and the MC's dads attorney asking lots of questions.

I'm still unsure how Bella fits into the will, if at all. We know that Elaine suspects Bella's snooping and is considering kicking her out of the house because of it.

It was also very interesting that Elaine went from being extremely rude and heartless to the MC to being all kind and wanting the MC back into her life. If I remember correctly, she even invited him to come back and live there (I couldn't find the screenshot for it quickly).

It is also interesting that it is mentioned several times that your actions affect one of the recipients more than their actions do.

In screenshot 'Will 4.jpg' the MC says that he learned the Bible from a nanny that his father hired to keep him out of his hair and that she (the nanny) was a real religious nut. Could this be Theresa and she doesn't remember him or someone else? We know for sure that Theresa is a religious nut, but is she the only one? From the story so far, she is the only one that has been clearly revealed as being a religious nut.

It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds!

NOTE: All of the above is my opinion. If you disagree then great. I don't proclaim myself to be an expert here. Have fun and enjoy!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've collected some screenshots of critical facts dealing with the will.

FYI - I used the incest patch for the game so if the text says "Mom" it is Monica and "sisters" is Katie and Jenna. I know the incest patch isn't popular among the fans here so you don't need to mention that fact, I already know.

Will

The story certainly wants us to believe that Theresa is the religious nut and possibly Dizzy (I'm not saying she is for sure so don't quote me as saying so). The person being dishonest with the player could be Elaine or someone else. Based on all the evidence it suggests that Elaine may be the person who knows everyone's will conditions. Elaine hired her own private attorney and has been very busy trying to ensure parts of the will fall to her favor. She may even be attempting to bypass parts of the will somehow with going back and forth between her private attorney and the MC's dads attorney asking lots of questions.

I'm still unsure how Bella fits into the will, if at all. We know that Elaine suspects Bella's snooping and is considering kicking her out of the house because of it.

It was also very interesting that Elaine went from being extremely rude and heartless to the MC to being all kind and wanting the MC back into her life. If I remember correctly, she even invited him to come back and live there (I couldn't find the screenshot for it quickly).

It is also interesting that it is mentioned several times that your actions affect one of the recipients more than their actions do.

In screenshot 'Will 4.jpg' the MC says that he learned the Bible from a nanny that his father hired to keep him out of his hair and that she (the nanny) was a real religious nut. Could this be Theresa and she doesn't remember him or someone else? We know for sure that Theresa is a religious nut, but is she the only one? From the story so far, she is the only one that has been clearly reveiled as being a religious nut.

It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds!

NOTE: All of the above is my opinion. If you disagree then great. I don't proclaim myself to be an expert here. Have fun and enjoy!
I forgot the Nanny bit... I wonder if that's Theresa... No one else comes off as a religious nut but that doesn't mean they weren't a long time ago and the MC has forgotten them.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
In screenshot 'Will 4.jpg' the MC says that he learned the Bible from a nanny that his father hired to keep him out of his hair and that she (the nanny) was a real religious nut. Could this be Theresa and she doesn't remember him or someone else? We know for sure that Theresa is a religious nut, but is she the only one? From the story so far, she is the only one that has been clearly reveiled as being a religious nut.
There is the possibility that the father got one of the nannies pregnant, and if she is the third will participant it would have to be Theresa.
I do not think we know MC's age at the time when had nannies, but do we know the age difference between MC and Dog-Boy (Tommy)?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes