Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This is one of my favourite games on here but I do have one issue, I do not see how it can have a happy ending (no pun intended) as the protagonist lies to everyone and once they all find out about each other I see an explosion of nuclear proportions hitting him :(
That sounds like a 'You' problem. Instead of being a 'man whore' just 'man up' and only go after one girl. But, you WANT the nuclear explosion to hit you right in the ass. Ahahahaha

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No problem for me, Monica is the one, skip all the other ones
elaaaiineee
Umm I guess you guys don't know. Mon and Elaine are lesbo lovers and both of them are the gold digger. When the time comes they will murder you for the inheritance and live happily ever after together! Ahahahaha

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
if thats the case, then i bet cheeky will add the "put a bun in the oven and escape" ending, so ok idm...

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It's extremely easy to see as many of the routes as you want. Especially with the mod that let's you start from any episode and choose your status with all the ladies.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If the "accident" happens during a threesome with them, it will be a satisfying ending nonetheless :D
It'll be in a car accident. The brakes were tampered with and the MC and the others girls are with him heading to the beach house for another 'sleep over'. The MC is rounding a corner on a cliff, brakes give out and they all die in a fiery explosion.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It'll be in a car accident. The brakes were tampered with and the MC and the others girls are with him heading to the beach house for another 'sleep over'. The MC is rounding a corner on a cliff, brakes give out and they all die in a fiery explosion.
I didn't know they hired DrPinkCake as a writer. I thought he was busy with Being A Dik :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes