ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Just finished up episode 19, spent the past few days playing this game. Phenomenal job! Each girl makes me want to focus on them, so many great options, and as much as the household teases MC, the payoff is great. I truly don't think I can make a decision on just one girl... probably Katie, since I get a package deal with Debbie and Lily too. Jenna is great as well though, that little minx. Monica I've pursued, personally not as into her, but playing an MC that is going all the way with her. I can't wait to see how everything plays out, but I think for my MC on this playthrough, he's not going to abandon the family to pursue the money.
In terms of relationships, I had told Bella I wasn't interested in a serious relationship but she was fine with FWB for the time. I also did the same with Joline, I liked her character a lot but didn't feel it was fair for Jenna or Jo to continue the pretense of love. Otherwise... my MC is a horn dog that is banging everyone.
I have no idea who the other beneficiary from the will is, but here is my prediction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea how many more episodes are planned, but my god this game is phenomenal, the models and animations are extremely hot, and I cannot wait to get the full story.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Finally read some of the pages in this thread... sounds like Harem is out as an ending. No Incest either... which will make my decision between Katie and Jenna heartbreaking. I wish you could keep them both :(

Reactions: acewinz and WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Finally read some of the pages in this thread... sounds like Harem is out as an ending. No Incest either... which will make my decision between Katie and Jenna heartbreaking. I wish you could keep them both :(
You're not alone there I have the same dilemma. Going to have to play both endings out as I won't be able to choose between them. Unless Cheeky, Ace, and Cell are really nice and change her to Katie's third best friend before the end of the game. :ROFLMAO:
It's never going to happen but I can dream.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Hmmmm. Looks like my first playthrough as a man-whore MC is going to wind up blowing up in his face. TBH, I didn't really do any research or background digging on this game before diving in, so from my perspective I thought there was a chance to have a house harem at least. Knowing now with no 'true' harem (mini-harems with Katie/Debbie/Lily seems to be fine), nor the "i" word, makes me now want to play multiple routes. I traditionally always try to 'manwhore' my first run in any game; that being said, Acting Lessons (Spoiler/not spoiler?) really hit me hard and punished for that approach, and I had to play another run to get over it. I think I'll keep my first main run going as the manwhore (only Bella and Jo got religated to FWB; didn't completely turn down Lily, declared love for Monica/Katie/Jenna, chasing Elaine as well, plus Wanda, Angel, Zarah lol), but at least I know ahead of time that this route will not be a happy ending, given how much heartbreak will happen at the end.
I'll have to make a run devoted to Katie (and her friends of course :)), another for Jenna, and then perhaps one where I don't pursue anyone in the house.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If that is the case, it would be nice to have a list of all possible paths to know wich routes to take, to not close any doors, and not be an asshole, or it would have been nice to have actual conflicting choices in game to notify the player when to close a path, or when to open one if its going to conflict with a prefered path.
There is no list and we probably won't find out until the end.

That being said some of them are obvious while other are easy to rule out.

For instance there is no incest at all so any combinations involving Katie, Jenna and Monica are out so to are those involving Bella and Elaine.

Monica has no lesbian points so chances are her ending will be solo or sharing with Zarah but not joining in.

Katie is only willing to share with her friends so that includes any combination of Katie, Deb and Lily plus their solo's. Jenna and Jolina are pretty similar and are getting along so chances are they may cross while Jolina and Bella are friends.

Elaine isn't the sharing type plus she's pretty old fashioned.

Wanda and Angel look to be getting paired up too.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Monica has no lesbian points so chances are her ending will be solo or sharing with Zarah but not joining in.
Maybe the lesbian points are meant to increase the willingness of the girls to experiment with other girls, but Monica is an experienced milf that already developed her tastes and already knows what she likes or dislikes. So I think what should be considered whether Monica has a history of relationships with women in the past or not (with MC's mother or Zarah, perhaps). If so, I don't see why she couldn't repeat that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe the lesbian points are meant to increase the willingness of the girls to experiment with other girls, but Monica is an experienced milf that already developed her tastes and already knows what she likes or dislikes. So I think what should be considered whether Monica has a history of relationships with women in the past or not (with MC's mother or Zarah, perhaps). If so, I don't see why she couldn't repeat that.
The lesbian thing came from Ace to show she has no interest.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
As an added teaser for you guys, while it isn't unusual for us to have a lot of sex per EP, this EP kind of takes the cake. We may have gone overboard... Even compared to Ep 19. I hope you stocked the extra large bottle of lotion. May have to recommend to Cheeky we change the title to EP20 Fapmageddon. Don't worry though, there is still plenty of story to be had. :D

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
As an added teaser for you guys, while it isn't unusual for us to have a lot of sex per EP, this EP kind of takes the cake. We may have gone overboard... Even compared to Ep 19. I hope you stocked the extra large bottle of lotion. May have to recommend to Cheeky we change the title to EP20 Fapmageddon. Don't worry though, there is still plenty of story to be had. :D
Sex with Monica and Katie i hope or there's no fapmageddon

Reactions: Repuci

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

All I’ll say is that I can neither confirm nor deny that a certain grump has actually become bored of the over abundance of lewdness (yes I said it) and not enough advancement of the main mystery. I’m looking forward to seeing something happen that doesn’t involve a dick entering a hole repeatedly.

Yes, I am weird.
I don't think MrFriendly will be happy. :ROFLMAO: Or maybe he will as the story will progress anyway.

Can there be to much sex in an episode? I would say Hell No!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Sex with Monica and Katie i hope or there's no fapmageddon
Ace is saying there's a ton of lewds in general. Not WHO they are with.
It has already been given away a bit. This episode will have some action will Katie, Lily and Debbie in the aftermath of the Beach House party. Jenna and Jolina will have a scene that we can only assume will end with a lot of nudity. And you have Elaine in this episode as well so definitely something happening there too. Not to mention Natasha and perhaps another chance to stick it in her ass. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz and Fapmigo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It has already been given away a bit. This episode will have some action will Katie, Lily and Debbie in the aftermath of the Beach House party. Jenna and Jolina will have a scene that we can only assume will end with a lot of nudity. And you have Elaine in this episode as well so definitely something happening there too. Not to mention Natasha and perhaps another chance to stick it in her ass. :devilish:
Believe me. I know. But, I'm not going to post details that I personally know. I'm a tester and a patron. :p

Reactions: WhiteyG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You're killing me here, Ace. I hope we agree on what constitutes a big chunk of story. :p

Reactions: botc76 and acewinz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I hate you so much right now......

I don't think MrFriendly will be happy.
"Happy" isn't in his repertoire ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes