botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah I guess even though I'm not a fan of replaying games. But I guess that's better than nothing so I'll probably use that since I had to ditch Debbie for one rendez-vous
That's one of the things I love so much about WTHI, I actually sit there and have a slight case of guilty consciousness whenever I have to pick one girl over the other.
Like before the beach house orgy (in my case, being a man-whore), when you have to choose to either spend time with Katie or meet up with Debbie or Lily.
Normally I'd go fuck it, doesn't matter, but in this case I chose what I felt was the option with the least possible hurt for any of the girls.
Because I care about the characters and that's great writing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's one of the things I love so much about WTHI, I actually sit there and have a slight case of guilty consciousness whenever I have to pick one girl over the other.
Like before the beach house orgy (in my case, being a man-whore), when you have to choose to either spend time with Katie or meet up with Debbie or Lily.
Normally I'd go fuck it, doesn't matter, but in this case I chose what I felt was the option with the least possible hurt for any of the girls.
Because I care about the characters and that's great writing.
You didn't want to do the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Or did you think we are evil enough to punish you later for that. :)

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You didn't want to do the
? Or did you think we are evil enough to punish you later for that. :)
OF course, I did the
, that's what I call "the orgy" :) and no, I don't think there will be punishment for that.
I mean, I'm pretty sure that the trio of girlfriends will be one of the possible polyamory routes, but I didn't mean during the beach house evening, I meant the day before that, when you can either stay home and watch a film with Katie or meet one or two of the other girls.

Reactions: acewinz

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What's so cool about that? The characters are purely 3 points, the plot is standard, there are no sounds at all, eliminating the game ...
You have many reviews that explain in detail why people like it, you don't because you have different taste, simple as that. I like the game because renders are great, plot is decent (yeah, it's pretty much standard but with enough twists and mysteries that gets you hooked and for an erotic game it's good) and overall it's a game way above average.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
What's so cool about that? The characters are purely 3 points, the plot is standard, there are no sounds at all, eliminating the game ...
Actually, the game will get better if you keep playing. In future episodes, the animations improve, new hotter girls are added, the story expands and develops.

Reactions: sunaboz

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. Are you serious? This is one of the best games here. You are really missing out if you skip it just because of sounds. What game here has good sounds anyway? Maybe some canned freeware music. I don't see what it adds to the game, personally.

The plot, and especially the dialog is much better than most. Sure, maybe the overall plot is not quite at the complexity of City of Broken Dreamers (sorry acewinz), but it is more developed than 95% of games here, and several of the plot points keep many of us talking about it here, for years.

Each his or her own, but if you are really missing out on one of the greats.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Wow. Are you serious? This is one of the best games here. You are really missing out if you skip it just because of sounds. What game here has good sounds anyway? Maybe some canned freeware music. I don't see what it adds to the game, personally.

The plot, and especially the dialog is much better than most. Sure, maybe the overall plot is not quite at the complexity of City of Broken Dreamers (sorry acewinz), but it is more developed than 95% of games here, and several of the plot points keep many of us talking about it here, for years.

Each his or her own, but if you are really missing out on one of the greats.
What I think goes on is that most of the people on here skip ALL of the dialog just to get to the fun stuff. They have no interest in the story; they are just here for a quick wank. Unfortunately, that mindset is getting more and more prevalent and that is why a lot of people get onto these forums and complain like they do. Now, I am not perfect and I too have done that. I am getting better but I still do it occasionally. I think if people just slowed down and actually read the story like they would a book, they would get a lot more enjoyment out of these games. Now, there are some games that have a shitty story and the only good thing is the fun bits. Not every game is perfect. But with the rise of more and more creators and tools available to them, the stories are getting better and a lot of people are depriving themselves of a good story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What I think goes on is that most of the people on here skip ALL of the dialog just to get to the fun stuff. They have no interest in the story; they are just here for a quick wank. Unfortunately, that mindset is getting more and more prevalent and that is why a lot of people get onto these forums and complain like they do. Now, I am not perfect and I too have done that. I am getting better but I still do it occasionally. I think if people just slowed down and actually read the story like they would a book, they would get a lot more enjoyment out of these games. Now, there are some games that have a shitty story and the only good thing is the fun bits. Not every game is perfect. But with the rise of more and more creators and tools available to them, the stories are getting better and a lot of people are depriving themselves of a good story.
Wait... There's dialogue? ;)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes