Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You must be sure to save some for when the updates hits!
he will have plenty time to recover, no worries.
there are rumors update will be delayed for few months, due to rework of some older models, and adding some new characters/models, just to add more diversity into males/females in game options:unsure:
im for one quite excited if a proper sexy midget would be included in such AAA game:love:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
there are rumors update will be delayed for few months, due to rework of some older models, and adding some new characters/models, just to add more diversity into males/females in game options:unsure:
im for one quite excited if a proper sexy midget would be included in such AAA game:love:
Don't forget the historic sex tapes of the main LIs, that Cheeky said he wanted to introduce, which will add to the intrigues over the will conditions ... ... ... ... ...
;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You just can't help yourself, can you? :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't forget the historic sex tapes of the main LIs, that Cheeky said he wanted to introduce, which will add to the intrigues over the will conditions ... ... ... ... ...
;)
yeah, a lot of juicy time ahead at more than one game-front.
yet, hopefully those new previews with hot sexy lady-midget will come out.
i even could forget Elaine:p
can you blame me?
midget-sex is just too hot, and so underrated in those games.
glad if the devs here have recognized its great potential.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why would he?

I’m over here with pen and paper ready and waiting for the update and excited to know more about the will and the third beneficiary. Meanwhile everyone else is getting lubed up and ready for some sexy sexy time.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah, a lot of juicy time ahead at more than one game-front.
yet, hopefully those new previews with hot sexy lady-midget will come out.
i even could forget Elaine:p

can you blame me?
midget-sex is just too hot, and so underrated in those games.
glad if the devs here have recognized its great potential.
Ace! are you gonna have a midget in here as a LI? That would be awesome!

Why would he?

I’m over here with pen and paper ready and waiting for the update and excited to know more about the will and the third beneficiary. Meanwhile everyone else is getting lubed up and ready for some sexy sexy time.
Of course you would be waiting for the legal stuff and not more sexytimes.......

MORE ELAINE! and katie, jenna, monica, jo, bella, debbie, lily, angel, wanda, old librarian.....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please, dont disturb Ace :FacePalm:
He needs to focus on his writing related to the new development, and those new characters:WeSmart:
Or do you think writing a proper midget character is as easy as it seems?
Sorry Elaine...You probably will be replaced soon enough:BootyTime:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Of course you would be waiting for the legal stuff and not more sexytimes.......

MORE ELAINE! and katie, jenna, monica, jo, bella, debbie, lily, angel, wanda, old librarian.....
There’s nothing new to be done sexually in this game. At this point more vanilla sex (oral, vaginal, anal) isn’t going to move the plot or relationships forward. And no having another person there for the vanilla sex doesn’t suddenly make it more interesting for me (“oh look the MC is fucking two women AT THE SAME TIME” isn’t that compelling) especially if the pay off is that they do a bit of lesbian stuff.
Elaine finally giving it up is interesting and is a significant and important story scene, I won’t see it though as I hate her character. LOL

And watch out for the old librarian, she’ll get you when you least expect her. She’s a Rick roll hiding in the stacks...

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Please, dont disturb Ace :FacePalm:
He needs to focus on his writing related to the new development, and those new characters:WeSmart:
Or do you think writing a proper midget character is as easy as it seems?
Sorry Elaine...You probably will be replaced soon enough:BootyTime:
come on, the dude deserves some time off to come here and talk to us, what could possibly be better than that?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There’s nothing new to be done sexually in this game. At this point more vanilla sex (oral, vaginal, anal) isn’t going to move the plot or relationships forward. And no having another person there for the vanilla sex doesn’t suddenly make it more interesting for me (“oh look the MC is fucking two women AT THE SAME TIME” isn’t that compelling) especially if the pay off is that they do a bit of lesbian stuff.
Elaine finally giving it up is interesting and is a significant and important story scene, I won’t see it though as I hate her character. LOL

And watch out for the old librarian, she’ll get you when you least expect her. She’s a Rick roll hiding in the stacks...
I know, just like to get you going ;)

How can you hate that wonderful woman? Such a classy lady that will finally give it up to the MC in this update! (i hope)

The old librarian is number one LI! And most likely the third in the will......

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know, just like to get you going ;)

How can you hate that wonderful woman? Such a classy lady that will finally give it up to the MC in this update! (i hope)

The old librarian is number one LI! And most likely the third in the will......
Elaine is the woman who treated the MC like shit for most of his life. There’s no way I believe that she has turned over a new leaf and is not just a gold digging old bitch who sees her chances of getting more money by being nice to the MC. She can play at nice, get her money, and maybe some of his money too.

And the old librarian is the gold digger to rule them all and in the darkness bind them... to the bed.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Elaine is the woman who treated the MC like shit for most of his life. There’s no way I believe that she has turned over a new leaf and is not just a gold digging old bitch who sees her chances of getting more money by being nice to the MC. She can play at nice, get her money, and maybe some of his money too.

And the old librarian is the gold digger to rule them all and in the darkness bind them... to the bed.
We shall see my friend, we shall see.........

Yeah, she will be the last one standing when the end credits roll :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We shall see my friend, we shall see.........

Yeah, she will be the last one standing when the end credits roll :)
I’ve never trusted people who suddenly change their disposition. She was a bitch for years, was a bitch to the MC, then she gets her will conditions and “boom” here’s nice Elaine. I’ve always thought that her will conditions were that she had to be nice to the MC, that she is going to only receive money if they both are living in the house, because Sauron would want to torture her and his son. What better way than to force them together? And she could be pretending to be nice while going to another lawyer to see if she can get out of it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I’ve never trusted people who suddenly change their disposition. She was a bitch for years, was a bitch to the MC, then she gets her will conditions and “boom” here’s nice Elaine. I’ve always thought that her will conditions were that she had to be nice to the MC, that she is going to only receive money if they both are living in the house, because Sauron would want to torture her and his son. What better way than to force them together? And she could be pretending to be nice while going to another lawyer to see if she can get out of it.
That is a very possible way of events, i'll give you that but in these games i usually let little HP make the decisions and i am very partial to the MILF's in these games and Elaine tick every box of my little buddy's list.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is a very possible way of events, i'll give you that but in these games i usually let little HP make the decisions and i am very partial to the MILF's in these games and Elaine tick every box of my little buddy's list.
LMAO, well hope you still have your little buddy after this update cuz right now I don’t think he’s particularly safe. And I do have my man whore route just to see the explosion when it happens. Otherwise I’m a Monica fan.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
LMAO, well hope you still have your little buddy after this update cuz right now I don’t think he’s particularly safe. And I do have my man whore route just to see the explosion when it happens. Otherwise I’m a Monica fan.
Yeah, that is gonna be one hell of a nuclear event when the doodoo hit fan :) Still debating with my self which will be my first solo route........in a way i hate that Ace and Cheeky has made so many amazing LI's.....it's impossible for me choose ;)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
LMAO Sauron!!! Then we did to call MC dick gandalf the white, here to cleanse all the evil of sauron from the game.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes